All new members must read the forum rules before posting to the forum !!!

CLICK HERE to read FORUM RULES!

Go Back   Amateur Voyeur Forum > Original photos and videos made by members of forum > Self made amateur photos and videos

Old 11-10-2014, 05:20 AM

Default Let us try something different Hardcore fun from My wife xxx3sum

We are a very happily married couple looking to explore and add some spice to our relationship. I am a very sexy fun loving and affectionate lady. I am size 12 5'4 and very pretty and hot.I am looking for someone good looking, sincere, loving and at least 5'11 with a good build and over 30. We are looking for a newbie who is interested in having some fun with me in and out of the bedroom. Drinks dancing dinners and maybe trips are on the menu for outside the bedroom. Undressing and feeling up my wife, mutual caresses, kisses, cuddling, snuggling, and laughs are on the menu in the bedroom as well as watching me and him make love and you touching her, being touched and adding to my excitement and yours.Full sexuality between you and her are not on the menu until we know you, trust you and like you at some later point. Still it will be a hot sexy and fun experience for you. Please put "make out" in your subject line so we know you are a real person and have read our post. Thanks for reading.
WECHARGE 30K FOR HOUR
Attached Thumbnails
L1yEasoxR7ic0WjzOi0PHNr2kdE@500x823.jpg  

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to hydcpl For This Useful Post:
burn66 (06-02-2018), Hairdawg (11-10-2014), HUGGY (11-15-2014), Klervvs (01-13-2019), observer (11-23-2022), squilly (01-07-2015), yakamato (11-11-2014)