All new members must read the forum rules before posting to the forum !!!

CLICK HERE to read FORUM RULES!

Go Back   Amateur Voyeur Forum > Forum news, your feedback, questions and requests > Announcements, news, feedback, questions, requests

Old 12-27-2022, 06:55 PM

Default Youtube links & other links

Hi

I was wondering why the members have to replace some letters of the links they post by xxx or using other tricks when the forum could just automatically hide real links?

Since the goal is to prevent tracking.

For example, I'm on another forum, and when you post a tiktok video link, no matter the video, the link will appear like that TikTok

I think that it would be a good solution. It would simplify the work of everybody + block the tracking.

What do you think?
The Following User Says Thank You to Cunnijunior For This Useful Post:
hellodeli (01-30-2023)

Old 12-28-2022, 05:58 AM
Administrator

Thanked 6,089 Times in 490 Posts

Youtube same as tiktok use their own algorithmes include artificial intelligence to find adult content. Also, they have a report button near of each video and receive a complains from members. They will remove a whole adult videos without our forum or any other forum or site or reddit group.

However many members of our forum post links with hxxtp code or even youtube code of video. That's definitely not bad.

I personally remove a whole expired links and dead links to a whole external sites, include youtube.
hellodeli (01-30-2023)

Old 12-28-2022, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by observer View Post
Youtube same as tiktok use their own algorithmes include artificial intelligence to find adult content. Also, they have a report button near of each video and receive a complains from members. They will remove a whole adult videos without our forum or any other forum or site or reddit group.

However many members of our forum post links with hxxtp code or even youtube code of video. That's definitely not bad.

I personally remove a whole expired links and dead links to a whole external sites, include youtube.
So according to you, the trick I proposed will change nothing?
What about a spoil tag that would hide the links?
The Following User Says Thank You to Cunnijunior For This Useful Post:
hellodeli (01-30-2023)

Old 12-29-2022, 08:17 AM
Administrator

Thanked 6,089 Times in 490 Posts

I definitely not see the reason of 100% censorship of youtube links. The youtube use own algorithmes of removing of content and hide of links will not help us. I have checked other sites who cencoring the links and want to say that youtube normally (within 24 hours) remove a whole videos from censored links.

Hide of links reduce usability of our forum. The members need to copy/paste the links to browser to see video. It is not comfortable.

A good solution is saving of these videos. We store many censored videos removed from youtube. We like a web archive where you can see old content and removed content since 2009
hellodeli (01-30-2023)