All new members must read the forum rules before posting to the forum !!!

CLICK HERE to read FORUM RULES!

Go Back   Amateur Voyeur Forum > Amateur photos and videos hosted on other sites > MILF and Mature amateur women videos

Old 04-08-2023, 03:50 AM

21sextreme - 'Robbed' my heart

Release Year: 2013
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Margo T.
Genres: blowjob, granny, bbw, big butt, hairy, short hair, black hair, old-young, one on one
Video language: English

Handsome young Rob robbed Margo´s heart. The old lady couldn´t resist the temptation to drag the stud into her bed and ride on his big, juicy cock. She sucked it then led it into her wet, hot, old pussy, and didn´t stop until she reached her climax and milked Rob´s cock.

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:05
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2735kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 532.1 MB

21sextreme - Helping the neighbor lady

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Eodit
Genres: blowjob, facial, mature, milf, big butt, hairy, short hair, blonde, old-young, one on one

Rob is always over at his neighbor Eodit´s, it seems like there is always something she needs his help with. Actually she does need his help but not with household stuff or moving heavy things. She needs his cock badly and he is more than happy to give her the sex she needs whenever he can! What a nice boy, helping an older lady like that!

Duration: 25:13
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2728kbps
Audio: 143kbps

File size: 531.4 MB

Mom is Locked Down and Horny

Release Year: 2021
Studio: TabooHeat
Cast: Cory Chase
Genres: MILF, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex, Role Play

Role Play scene.
I'm really hungry so I decide to search through the fridge to find a snack. "There's literally nothing to eat here!" I grunt. I slam the door to the fridge closed, and my step-mom is standing behind the fridge. "Maybe I can give you something to snack on..." she says to me, in a seductive tone. "Are you going to go to the store and get me something to eat?" I ask her. She laughs and she tells me that she has a better idea! She slowly starts to strip out of her clothes in front of me, until she is completely naked. "I can't do this! I don't want dad to find out!" I exclaim. "Well, I promise not to tell your father!" she tells me. She gets down on her knees and she pulls out my huge, hard cock. She wraps her lips around my cock and she starts to give me a blowjob on the kitchen floor. While she is sucking my cock, she reminds me "make sure you don't tell any of your friends about this!" I assure her that I will not tell a soul! "I'm surprised at how big and thick your cock is! You're so much bigger than your father!" she moans. She keeps sucking my hard cock until I cum in her mouth! She swallows it all and I tell her that she's better at giving a blowjob than any girl my age is!
I'm sitting on the red, leather couch in my living room when I receive an upsetting text message. My step-mom walks in to the living room and she asks me why I look so sad. "My girlfriend just broke up with me!" I blurt out. "Is there anything I can help you out with? I can definitely take over her role and help you out with your manly urges!" she offers. I tell her that I think that would be a little too weird for me! I loved having sex with my girlfriend and I don't think it's right to have sex with my step-mom. "I've already sucked your nice, big cock!" she reminds me. "That's true, I guess..." I finally agree and give in. "It's been so long since I've had a nice, big cock inside of my pussy!" she exclaims. She starts to give me a blowjob first, and then she asks me "Are you ready to finally fuck your step-mom?" I tell her that I am definitely ready! She hops on top of me and she starts to ride my cock in the cowgirl position. "Oh God, you're so big!" she moans. I start to suck on her tits while she rides me. After a few minutes, she gets in to the doggy style position so I can fuck her MILF pussy from behind. "You're so deep inside of me!" she moans. I keep fucking her pussy until I cum inside of her! "I didn't mean to do that! It was an accident!" I tell her. Luckily, my step-mom tells me that she is totally fine with me cumming inside of her.
I am lying in my bed, trying to masturbate, when my step-mom bursts in to my room! "Why didn't you knock?!" I cry out. "Because it's MY house! I don't have to knock!" she tells me. "I can take care of that for you... You don't need to stroke your cock all by yourself!" she giggles. She pulls her lavender colored dress off over her head and then she pulls her panties down to the ground. Then, she gets in to my bed with me and she starts to suck my hard cock again. After a few minutes, she hops on top of me and she rides my big cock in the cowgirl position. "Do you like mommy's pussy?" she asks me. Of course I do! She switches positions and she starts to ride my cock in the reverse cowgirl position next. I'm amazed at how much my step-mom loves to take control and ride my cock! She hops off of me and she starts to suck my cock again. After she licks and sucks my cock, she gets back on top of me and she begins to ride my hard cock again! I decide to give my step-mom a break and I offer to do some of the work now. She gets in the doggy style position and I fuck her MILF pussy from behind. I even pull her hair while I fuck her! She lies down in the missionary position and I fuck her pussy harder now! When I get close to cumming, I pull my cock out and I jerk my cock off in to her mouth. She swallows it all! What a good step-mom she is!

Duration: 42:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5827kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Mom is Locked Down and Horny

Margarette - Reality

Release Year: 2009
Cast: Margarette
Genres: amateur, blowjob, mature, granny, hairy, short hair, blonde, old-young, one on one

Okay, imagine the scene: you put an ad on a local newspaper, searching for a hot or granny - definitely someone more mature and ripe - who would love to have some fun. And then hottie Margarette answers your ad, you meet her somewhere in the outskirts of the city, and you two jump right in the middle of some sexy games, right there, in your car...

Duration: 31:02
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1942kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 471.2 MB

Real Housewives (2014)

Release Year: 2014
Studio: BRITISH MILF ENTERTAINMENT
Cast: Angel Long, Paige Delight, Jasmine Jae, Victoria Summers, Hanna Shaw
Genres: MILFs

British MILFs taking on some huge cocks and showing age has its advantages in the bedroom!

Duration: 1:57:52
Video: 720x404, MP4V, 1482kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Real Housewives (2014)

Old 04-08-2023, 06:29 AM

21sextreme - Cum plays

Release Year: 2007
Cast: Mamie
Genres: amateur, blowjob, mature, granny, short hair, blonde, old-young, one on one

Mamie might be over sixty, but she´s as horny and cock-hungry as a fresh young sweetheart. This time we get to know her more closer, especially what´s inside her wide-open, cum-covered old wet slit!

Duration: 34:58
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 1952kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 530.1 MB

Nanney - Nanney, the cool Granny

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Nanney
Genres: facial, granny, blonde, one on one

Nanney is a cool granny. Her motto is anything goes in war and love and to prove her point, she dates with younger guys and fuck them hard, even doing anal with them. Some grandma would get a heart attack just to see her in action, but Nanney doesn´t care. She enjoys life as it is.

Duration: 25:21
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1956kbps

File size: 388.4 MB

Home Alone with My New Step Mom

Studio: TabooHeat
Cast: Amiee Cambridge
Genres: MILF, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex, Role Play

Role play scene.
More Than a Handful
I walk in to the kitchen to find my step-mom sitting on the phone with my dad. She's arguing with my dad over how he is going to be away on a business trip for the next 2 weeks, and he expects her to watch me! "You want me to entertain YOUR son for 2 weeks?!? Ugh..." she says in to the phone. She angrily hangs up the phone, and then she starts yelling at me. Her bathrobe is open and her big tits are exposed, so I tell her to cover up! "What? You don't like them?!" she asks me. She takes my hand and tells me to grab them. "Come on! Just grab my tits!" she demands. I keep grabbing her tits because I'm nervous around my step-mom who keeps telling me to squeeze her new tits! She notices that my cock is starting to get hard in my pants, and she tells me "That's nothing compared to your fathers, but I can make that work..." She throws her bathrobe on to the floor, and she is wearing nothing besides tiny red panties. I reach out and I pull her panties all the way down to the floor. She sits down in the kitchen chair and she spreads her legs for me. I walk over to her and I stick my throbbing cock inside of her pussy. I keep fucking her pussy until I accidentally cum inside of her pussy! "Luke... What did you do?!" she gasps. "I'm sorry! I told you that I didn't know what I was doing!" I cry out.
I Dare You To Do Just The Tip
I walk in to the living room and my step-mom is sitting on our red, leather couch in a tiny pair of panties and a little crop top shirt. Her legs are spread as she lifts up her shirt and she starts to play with her new, big tits in front of me. "I feel like you didn't give me your best performance the other day, so let's try again..." she suggests to me. "How about we play a game? Let's play truth or dare, and you can dare me to only put the tip of my cock in!" I insist. "Okay, I guess we can do that," she agrees. She pulls her panties off and she pulls her legs back, so I can see her clit piercing. I stick the tip in and my step-mom decides to cheat by taking her hand and shoving my cock inside of her. "Hey! That's cheating!" I cry out. However, I continue to just go with it, and I keep fucking her pussy. "That's a good boy, Luke! Help your step-mom not get bored!" she smirks. After fucking her pussy in the missionary position, I flip her over in to the doggy style position. I start to fuck her pussy from behind and I ask her if I'm doing it right. "Yes, you're doing it right!" she moans, as she cums on my cock.
Stuck To The Couch and Fucked
My step-mom lost the remote inside of the couch cushion, so she sticks both of her hands inside of the couch to reach for it. When she goes to pull her hands out, she realizes that her hands are stuck inside of the couch! "Luke! Can you please help pull me out?!" she cries out. I walk over to her and I offer to help pull her out of her clothes instead. I lift her shirt up and I pull her big tits out, and then I pull her panties down. I take my cock and pull it out in front of her; I start to jerk my cock off while looking at her body. I walk over to her face and I get her to give me a blowjob, to make my cock fully hard! After a few minutes, I go behind her and I start to fuck her pussy in the doggy style position while her hands are still stuck in the couch. I keep fucking my step-mom until I eventually pull her hands out! Then, I flip her over on to her back so I can finish in the missionary position. "This is so much better now that I'm free!" she exclaims. She grabs her tits as I keep fucking her MILF pussy. "Just like that!" she moans, as she cums on my cock. When I get close to cumming, I pull my cock out and I jerk my cock off in her mouth and all over her face. Then I hand her the remote that I had been hiding the entire time. It wasn't really in the couch after all!

Duration: 39:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5824kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Its OK, Im Your Stepmom

Release Year: 2020
Studio: MomIsHorny
Cast: Jordan Maxx
Genres: Blowjob, Cowgirl, Doggystyle, Hardcore, Milf

Jordan Maxx is home from a day of shopping. She is excited to show someone her purchases. Her husband doesn't want to watch her try on clothes so get gets the next best thing, her stepson. She tries on sexy lingerie that shows off her sexy curves. Leo is getting a bit nervous. He gets a massive boner. His stepmom points it out. She says it's natural and offers to help. She gives him the best blowjob. His eyes roll back. She tells him to fuck him. he takes his cock and slams it in her demanding pussy. She says it's better than his father's. She gets a nice coat of cum in her mouth.

Duration: 23:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9703kbps
Audio: 45kbps

Download Its OK, Im Your Stepmom

Adultress And The Huge Young Stud

Studio: Lady-Sonia

Young stud Kai Taylor calls around to help out with some building work we are having done but when he arrives here my husband is out so I decide to take the chance to have a little "discreet" fun with him without my husband knowing...

Duration: 22:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4868kbps
Audio: 131kbps

File size: 834.2 MB

Download Adultress And The Huge Young Stud

Old 04-08-2023, 04:40 PM

Model Time - Sharing The Hotwife

Studio: Model Time
Cast: Dee Siren, Wayne Siren
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Milf, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Ass, Lingerie, Original Series, Cuckold, Cheating, Big ass

Hotwife Dee Siren is getting ready, talking on the phone with her husband and teasing him about the amazing night she has in store for him. But after Dee hangs up the phone and finishes getting ready, she doesn't go to see her husband. Instead, she goes to her guy-on-the-side's house.
When she gets to his place, she doesn't delay, sinking to her knees and putting his cock down her throat. But before Dee gets too crazy, she wants to get her husband in on the action, which is what her hubby wants. Dee video-calls him, setting up the phone on a tripod so that he's got a front-row seat to the show.
Dee's hubby watches as Dee gives her full attention to her man's cock, sucking on it greedily before she climbs on top of him and rides him.

Duration: 19:44
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 12092kbps

21sextreme - Special workout

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Katala
Genres: blowjob, mature, granny, old-young, one on one

Katala is really conscious about keeping herself fit even being old, so she goes to the gym regularly. Last time Katala met a really handsome young guy, Kevin Lukas, and she got so turned on she showed him her soggy boobs. Kevin licked her hairy cunt, Katala sucked his young cock, and the fucked right there in the gym all the way till Katala´s face was covered with cum.

Duration: 25:21
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2732kbps
Audio: 149kbps

File size: 535.8 MB

21sextreme - Romantic Fool

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Flower
Genres: blowjob, facial, granny, short hair, brunette, old-young, one on one

Silver, you romantic bastard! You know how to seduce sexy mature ladies, don´t you? Yes, ladies and gentleman, Silver arrives with a rose between his lips, his ´sword´ drawn in his pants and he is ready to save the day and win the favor of his beloved mature lover, Flower. In return he expects no more but the soft, wet, gentle touch of Flower´s lips, upper and nether both.

Duration: 25:01
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2737kbps

File size: 531.0 MB

Lucia Kury (EU) (51) - Naughty MILF dating a college boy

Cast: Lucia Kury
Genres: Blowjob, Cum, Facial, Old & young, Shaved, Toy boy, Natural big tits, Mature

Hot blonde mom Lucia Kury with saggy natural tits fucks student and cum on her face! Enjoy!

Duration: 32:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6540kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Lucia Kury (EU) (51) - Naughty MILF dating a college boy

21sextreme - Private Teacher

Cast: Private Teacher
Genres: blowjob, facial, milf, big butt, blonde, old-young, one on one

Tomi hard is not really exceptional in school. To be honest, he is below average, so he asks for help from Ms. Houston. The woman tries to help him, but Tomi has something totally different in her mind, and when the mature teacher gives him free hand, Tomi is quick to jump into action, stuffing Cristina´s protesting mouth with his huge cock.

Duration: 26:48
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2732kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 574.8 MB

Old 04-09-2023, 01:05 PM

MILF Confronts Pervert Step Son

Studio: MomIsHorny
Cast: Maggie Green
Genres: Blowjob, Cowgirl, Doggystyle, Hardcore, Milf

Today we have a special one for you guys. Maggie Green is casually walking in her home when she finds her stepson Jimmy jacking off to a Penthouse video. She's tired of him jacking off all the time and leaving the door open, she doesn't want her stepson to grow up a pervert. She catches him one more time jacking off in the living room and couldn't take it anymore. She had to do something about it so to touch her stepson a lesson, she takes out of her boobs and confronts him. He admits that he's a virgin boy and needs help talking to girls. Lucky for him Maggie is the type of stepmom who knows her job is to help out her stepson. She lets him grab and play with her boobs before getting real down and dirty. Watch Maggie Green teach her stepson how to fuck while dominating him with her curvy figure. Watch until the end where Maggie helps her stepson blow a huge load all over her face.

Duration: 26:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9800kbps
Audio: 45kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Nikki Nuttz, Sissy - Mature Maid Fantasy

Studio: 21 Sextury
Cast: Nikki Nuttz, Sissy
Genres: blowjob, facial, mature, big tits, big butt, hairy, brunette, old-young, natural tits, Pussy Licking

Nikki Nutz has a very special fantasy: he would love it if a sensual mature maid would clean his appartment! Curvy beauty Sissy will indulge Nikki´s desires, wearing some sexy stockings.

Duration: 26:37
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 2078kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 443.3 MB

Dallas cowboys fan trades a jersey for sex

Studio: pure-bbw
Cast: LuckyB Dallas

Christian is in the market for a dallas cowboys jersey. the seller wants him to go to her hotel room to make the purchase. when he arrives, she is wearing the jersey! she takes it off to give it to him and her body is insane! she seduces him easily and soon his hard cock is in her mouth and her pussy. this amazon blonde beauty rides his big dick until he can't take it anymore and cums on her big booty!

Duration: 26:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7806kbps
Audio: 257kbps

Total Normal Activities

Studio: Punani Films

They used to meet every Saturday afternoon, and this is totally normal habit. They used to play cards first, but soon all of them are naked, and horny, ready for some proper gangbang.

Duration: 40:39
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3636kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Total Normal Activities

You Wont Break Me Stepson: Sydney Paige 1080p

Cast: Sydney Paige
Genres: All Sex

Sydney Paige loves to work out. The blonde milf has some serious curves that she doesn't want to lose, but she still wants to keep herself nice and fit. Today, a pipe has burst at the gym so she's working out at home. Her stepson, Rion King, walks in on her and can't help but watch. Since Rion is there anyway, Sydney announces that he can assist her with stretching. Rion is a bit tentative at first, but Sydney insists he can go harder because he won't break. Stretching his stepmommy lets Rion admire Sydney's nice big ass. When Sydney catches him in the act, she offers to set him up with her friends. Later, she gets to thinking that he'd never tell his if he just gave her a good dicking down instead. Abandoning her masturbation, Sydney asks Rion if she can sleep with her. Rion plays right into her hands by saying he usually sleeps naked. Next thing he knows, Sydney is in bed with him, totally nude. Reaching behind her, Sydney puts her plan into motion by stroking Rion's cock. He puts up some resistance, but is quickly convinced to shove it in from behind. Their spooning sex gets hotter when Rion bangs Sydney on her back. Stepmom gets on her knees for a doggy style romp, then climbs onto Rion's cock to give it to him in reverse cowgirl. Once he has gotten Sydney off one last time, Rion titty fucks his stepmilf and blows his load all over her big naturals, leaving them both sated.

Duration: 25:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7534kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Old 04-09-2023, 03:51 PM

Amateur Mom home porn

This real amateur Mom has a secret sex life! When she is alone at home she's acting in front of camcorder like a pro wh*re! She loves to being fucked, not for money - just for pleasure! Watch her real homemade sex scene and enjoy!

Duration: 12:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8157kbps

File size: 776.6 MB

21sextreme - Frisky fuckers

Release Year: 2008
Cast: Molly Maria
Genres: amateur, blowjob, facial, mature, milf, big tits, big butt, blonde, old-young, one on one

Granny doesn´t look old, she´s quite fresh in body and mind, actually. She recently started to date with a younger lover and she keeps nagging us with how friskily and briskly they spend night after night - with sizzling hot sex, indeed!

Duration: 32:21
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 1958kbps

File size: 495.1 MB

My Pervy Family - Hittin' My Hot Step-Aunt's Bullseye (1080p)

Release Year: 2022
Studio: My Pervy Family
Cast: Anissa Kate , Peter Green
Genres: Big Butt, Big Dicks, Big Tits, Brunettes, Cougars, Family Roleplay, MILF, Piercing

My step-aunt Anissa is basically a goddess. I think she overheard me talking to a pal about her amazing tits because now she wants to bet on a dart game with me. We play for money & I cream her the first couple of rounds but then she ups the stakes - she wants to play for clothes now. How could I not!? Except, my step-aunt totally sharked me. My t-shirt comes off as she wins and then she wants my pants off as she wins again. I guess she was bored with my old uncle & wanted some fresh cock, she took the opportunity to guzzle on mine. I strip her down and she has the cutest little bikini on, I slip it aside and eat my step-aunt's ass & pussy. She creams all over my young dick as I fuck her tight pusy from behind. I make her orgasm while she is on top of me with her big tits bouncing wildly! I keep fucking step-aunt's hairy pussy until I cum right inside it, she loves the feeling of her step-nephew's load dripping out of her!

Duration: 30:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5814kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Peeking old cunt

Cast: Larissa W
Genres: Lingerie, Stockings, Tattoo, Ass licking, Hardcore, Blowjob, Cumshot, Mature, Older women, Old vs Young, Handjob, Cougar, Pussy fingering, Young Ol

This horny mature babe wants a young fellow with a hard dick. That's why she's peeking behind the curtain until can't hold it anymore and starts enjoying herself with this cute guy.

Duration: 25:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6138kbps
Audio: 184kbps

Download Peeking old cunt

An Ivory Fantasy Of Ebony Proportions

Katala couldn't wait for today. Finally her man Carlos is coming over. Shes been waiting to get her hands and his large ebony cock for some time. Not being able to contain her excitement, Katala being playing with herself. She becomes so enveloped in her fantasy she doesn't even notice Carlos standing over her, hard cock in hand, ready to make her dream a reality.

Duration: 28:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6659kbps

Download An Ivory Fantasy Of Ebony Proportions

Old 04-10-2023, 01:52 AM

Savannah Bond - Busty Fantasy (2023)

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Savannah Bond
Genres: Milf, Big Tits

Savannah Bond shows off her busty boobs before getting fucked and facialed.

Duration: 30:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5059kbps

Hot Young Granny

Hot young granny Montse Swinger gets her bare pussy licked before Rob puts his dick inside of it. He fucks this hot granny in various positions before cumming inside of her mouth. His warm cum drips all over her natural soft titties.

Duration: 25:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5911kbps

Oiled up and fucked in hot pink

Studio: pure-bbw
Cast: LuckyB Dallas

Lucky b dallas is reading a novel while out in the sun when a handsome stranger arrives and can't stop staring at her. he realizes she needs some oil and offers up his services. she agrees and as she oils up her perfect body, when he reaches her massive ass...he just can't help himself. his face fits perfectly inside her buttcheeks and soon after they are fucking while oiling her up.

Duration: 27:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7769kbps
Audio: 254kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Over 40 - Old, Horny Cum wh*res

Release Year: 2010
Studio: BB Video
Cast: Capri, Gaby, Lady Victoria, Bianca (II), Yasmin Pitanga, Kauan Rubeino, Rick Vallerne, Sam Mendes, Bruno Marques, Junior
Genres: Mature/MILF, Blowjob, Oral, Cumshots/Sperm, Big Tits, Hardcore, All Sex

Old bitches want to be fucked really again and cum swallow.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:33:01
Video: 560x416, DivX 5, 892kbps

File size: 700.0 MB

Download Over 40 - Old, Horny Cum wh*res

Viol, Rob - An Old School Deal

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Viol, Rob
Genres: blowjob, fetish, granny, old-young, one on one, cumshot, natural tits, small tits, Pussy Licking

Viol, an elder real estate agent will do anything to seal a deal. Of course, Rob is already hard for this sexy granny and he takes her vintage pussy like the young and vigorous man he is.

Duration: 24:47
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 2240kbps

File size: 442.2 MB

Old 04-10-2023, 02:32 AM

Old guy for Valery

Valery is a shy little girl who doesn't have much sexual experience so far. So, we'd better change this situation and get her a sex teacher who'll initiate her into the deepest realms of nasty acts!

Duration: 28:01
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 1959kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 426.0 MB

My Elderly Punani

Alice Sharp is one naughty granny. She craves a hard young cock inside her elderly punani. Making out on the couch with her young lover Rob she will get her vintage cooch satisfied. Rob starts by sucking on her natural titties before going down and eating her mature pussy. Alice moans in pleasure and returns the favor by swallowing his throbbing shaft down her throat. She then hops on Rob and rides his thick dick. Rob goes on by pounding her slit doggy style. Right before he cums, Alice goes back to sucking his cock until she receives his whole load of warm semen in her mouth.

Duration: 23:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5849kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Gabriella, sl*tty blonde MILF

Gabriella, this amateur blond MILf is between 30 and 40 - I think ther best age to try herself in the porn business. In her very first scene she has been analized well. She got a really hard and cruel cock for her backyard entry.

Duration: 16:04
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 3068kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 375.5 MB

Lacey West - When 's away, fucks his 69-year-old step-mom

Cast: Lacey West

's away so gets to play...with his step-mom? That's not the way it usually works, but that's how it works. Lacey West, who's 69 years old and loves to play with her perpetually hard nipples, is feeling stiff and asks her step- to rub her shoulders and neck. Nicky, who's in his 30s, is about to feel very stiff...

Duration: 27:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6673kbps
Audio: 176kbps

Download Lacey West - When 's away, fucks his 69-year-old step-mom

Czech MILF Valentina gets her very hairy pussy eaten and fucked

Cast: Valentina Ross

Dressed, barely, in see-through lingerie, stockings and heels, 41-year-old Czech brunette Valentina Ross offers her guy what no man can refuse: a blow job and fuck from an extremely sexy woman. In this case, the woman has a very hairy pussy, which the dude eats and fucks. He sucks on her beautiful tits, too, and blasts his load on her asshole.

Duration: 25:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7659kbps
Audio: 178kbps

Old 04-10-2023, 12:25 PM

Cheap garage casting in public

I was riding around the town with my friends looking for models on the street. Much easier way to find girls than through advertising. Her black top first caught my eye before I realised I could see her nipple underneath. She was wearing no bra just a top, showing that hanging tits. This sexy sl*t Mom was happy to become an amateur sl*t in front of my camera. She was a horny sl*t, because she undressed in public, and in my garage she has been fucked in front of my camera, and... then fucked by me and by my friend too, - but she was happy to get huge cocks for her loose pussy - so this way we don't paid for this shooting, just promised, we will call her back.

Duration: 13:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 9852kbps

File size: 998.6 MB

Naughty Granny analised

Passionate Granny Judita took a lonely excursion just to have fun alone masturbating in a quite place. But a young guy catched out this sexy mature lady. She was ready to give him a blow job and she was ready also for a hard anal fucking. Anal close-ups and cum in mouth, wet mature cunt in this video.

Duration: 30:47
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 3053kbps

File size: 717.7 MB

Flirting MILF Subana Grande seduces a toyboy

Cast: Subana Grande
Genres: Blowjob, Cum, Pantyhose, MILF, Moms, Shaved, Toy boy, Pussy Licking, Doggystyle, Orgasm, High heels, Lingerie, Stockings, Nylons, Dressed and Naked, Nice Ass, Blonde, Cunnilingus, Czech, Dress, Hard Fuck, Hot Wife, Kissing, Nude, Pussy Eating, Riding, Unde

MILF Subana Grande always loves to take a walk in the park. After all, you never know what interesting people you may meet. This time she sees a cute toyboy sitting on a bench all by himself and reading a book. Her sexual desires immediately take over and she decides to seduce the young boy and take him home with her for hot fucking sex. Of course, the young guy can't resist her and he eagerly follows this flirting MILF to her house where Subana Grande can have her way with him.

Duration: 31:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5992kbps
Audio: 126kbps

Download Flirting MILF Subana Grande seduces a toyboy

Blonde MILF Fisted

New modell, sl*t amateur Euro Mom, Klara fucked well on her first porn casting. Her cunt is really deep, she could reach very explosive orgasm when she gets something huge and hard inside. So she has been fisted just beacuse of her maximum pleasure.

Duration: 23:08
Video: 768x576, AVC (H.264), 2608kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 463.2 MB

For Charity

Junior is a kind guy, but when we said that he does something for Charity, we meant the kinky, lusty grandma, who enjoys to ride on his young cock regularly. The granny doesn't need glasses to find such a big, young cock, and everything else comes from the routine of the years.

Duration: 23:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 185kbps

Old 04-10-2023, 10:32 PM

The Hands Of Fate - Arwen

Cast: Arwen
Genres: Blowjob, Lingerie, Mature, Big Dick, Black Hair, Brunette, Handjobs, One On One, Cumshot, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Deepthroat, Fingering, Pussy Licking

Mugur feels like he needs a massage and just his luck he finds Arwen's brochure for a massage.

Duration: 28:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6959kbps

Big Bottom Step- Diana is Back with Her Other Horny Step-

Cast: Diana

Big Bottom Step- Diana is Back, changing out of her lingerie, when her horny step- sneaks over and stills one of her lacy black pairs of panties and uses it to jerk off. When Diana sees movement in the corner of her eye and catches what he's doing, she takes matters into her own hands - pulling him into her room, sitting him on the nightstand and stroking and sucking his hard cock before getting bent over on the bed and fucked from behind.

Duration: 30:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6266kbps
Audio: 272kbps

Download Big Bottom Step- Diana is Back with Her Other Horny Step-

Rita outdor Anal

MILF Rita is an exhibitionist amateur Mom who loves fucking in the nature, even on the public places. In this outdoor video she is analized well in public park, near to the river, where she spent nice time with her younger lover.

Duration: 31:51
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 3060kbps

File size: 744.1 MB

21sextreme - My Lover Thinks I'm 40

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Toby, Franny
Genres: blowjob, facial, lingerie, mature, big dick, granny, big tits, blonde, one on one, cumshot, Cum Swallow, Pussy Licking

The super hot granny Franny enjoys every moment with her lover Toby! The gorgeous woman takes his big hard cock deep down her tight pussy and rides it until she takes all the cum on her face!

Duration: 34:22
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1894kbps

File size: 526.1 MB

21sextreme - Judi and Her Stallion

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Judi
Genres: blowjob, mature, granny, big tits, big butt, blonde, old-young, one on one

Judi is a kinky grandma. She is still keen on guys that are half her age, but it is totally understandable. Only young studs are able to satisfy her mature sexual appetite and expectations. Besides, a sexy fresh stallion is much more tempting, now isn´t it? With Toni, Judi hit the jackpot and she uses her luck well.

Duration: 25:07
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2726kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 529.5 MB

Old 04-11-2023, 12:22 PM

Samantha Wett - Toyboy Loves MILF Pussy FullHD 1080p

Cast: Samantha Wett

She really wants all the young cocks she can find - she never gets enough of the taste of young cum inside her mouth.

Duration: 23:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9772kbps

Gym Instructor Receives Blowjob By Blonde Milf

Cast: Christina Shine
Genres: Tattoo, Blonde, MILF, Lingerie, High Heels, Piercing, Oral, Deep Throat, Cum In Mouth, Facial, Big Tits, Fitness, Sport

Christina Shine is late for her gym session and Sabby, her instructor, gets upset about it. The blonde milf doesn't want him to be mad and starts stroking his thighs which gives him a bonder instantly. Today's Only Blowjob scene by DDF Network is packed with deep throat cock sucking and closeups of her gaping ass! Enjoy that sexy Hungarian bombshell licking and sucking his balls while he lies on his back on the workout bench. The busty hottie makes her pussy gape and strokes her clit while blowing his boner. See her play with her amazing tits and enjoy that thick prick between her full lips. While sucking his cock, she gives us tantalizing looks with her brown eyes and shows off her athletic body to our Full HD lenses. Christina kneels in front of Sabby and sucks his cock until he blows his cum in her mouth. Miss Shine loves the taste of fresh warm sperm and wanks his dick on her tongue to not waste a single drop of jizz.

Duration: 18:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7808kbps

21sextreme - All I want for Christmas is a young lover!

Cast: Sila
Genres: blowjob, mature, granny, short hair, blonde, old-young, one on one

Mama Sila had one single wish this Christmas and that was a horny, willing and sexy young stud who could satisfy all her needs. Santa listened her wish and since Mama Sila was a good lady through the whole year, he gave her Tomi... and it was a good choice. Mama Sila surely has a lot of fun with her boy-toy since.

Duration: 25:25
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2735kbps

File size: 538.7 MB

Dahlia Sin aka Olivia Alize - Dahlia Sin Smeared With Creamy Cum

Cast: Dahlia Sin aka Olivia Alize
Genres: MILF, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex

This steamy premium Penthouse porn video stars horny couple Dahlia Sin and Evan Stone who just can't get enough of each other. Forget talking, because the stud wants to get right to XXX business. He relishes in fingering and eating out the brunette nympho's shaved pussy, getting her soaking wet and wanting to return the favor with an incredible blowjob after a facesitting session.

Duration: 18:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7788kbps

Omas Vom Lande Vollgepisst (1998/ )

Release Year: 1998
Studio: BB Video
Cast: Various Artists
Genres: Pissing, fetish, mature, grannies, toys, anal, blowjob, oral, urin , all sex
Video language: German

Watch horny old Grandma as she gives golden showers! Lots of kinky action as everyone pisses and gets sprayed down. Outdoor sex, pissing and urine action. Original German hardcore video from BB-Video! Horny German sl*ts wanting to piss all over! These dirty sl*ts take cock deep and hard!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 56:57
Video: 320x288, Windows Media Video V8, 1242kbps

File size: 447.9 MB

Download Omas Vom Lande Vollgepisst (1998/ )