All new members must read the forum rules before posting to the forum !!!

CLICK HERE to read FORUM RULES!

Go Back   Amateur Voyeur Forum > Voyeur and Exhibitionist Pictures & Videos attached to forum > Change rooms, Shower rooms and dressing rooms

Old 03-22-2024, 07:38 PM

Default Waitressses changing in NY restaurant bathroom?

It’s been a few years, but a friend of mine was a sl*tty waitress at a restaurant that was basically a like… high class hooters. The waitresses all had to wear tight black leggings that showed off their asses and tight black tank tops.

While my friend worked there, she told me that they found a hidden camera in the bathroom that all the waitresses used to change in (since the locker room had a security camera). I always wondered if those recordings made it onto the internet.

It’s a long shot but…. Curious if anyone ever saw anything like this pop up over the years. The girls in the video/pice would more than likely be wearing all black and changing. High likelyhood of thongs since they had to wear leggings.

My friend was a brunette chick with a thicc ass and small tits, but tbh any of the waitresses would be hot to see.

Anyone that can help me out ?
The Following User Says Thank You to Billingsboi60 For This Useful Post:
JackNapier (03-23-2024)

Old 03-23-2024, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billingsboi60 View Post
It’s been a few years, but a friend of mine was a sl*tty waitress at a restaurant that was basically a like… high class hooters. The waitresses all had to wear tight black leggings that showed off their asses and tight black tank tops.

While my friend worked there, she told me that they found a hidden camera in the bathroom that all the waitresses used to change in (since the locker room had a security camera). I always wondered if those recordings made it onto the internet.

It’s a long shot but…. Curious if anyone ever saw anything like this pop up over the years. The girls in the video/pice would more than likely be wearing all black and changing. High likelyhood of thongs since they had to wear leggings.

My friend was a brunette chick with a thicc ass and small tits, but tbh any of the waitresses would be hot to see.

Anyone that can help me out ?

Ive never heard of it. News to me.

The tech haa evolved so much now that hiding spycams in female restrooms, changing areas etc has become commonplace. Im curious in viewing it. If u have it, post it to AVF.

Old 03-23-2024, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackNapier View Post
Ive never heard of it. News to me.

The tech haa evolved so much now that hiding spycams in female restrooms, changing areas etc has become commonplace. Im curious in viewing it. If u have it, post it to AVF.
I wish I had them…. Was hoping someone on here maybe recognized and had seen them and could point me in the right direction.
The Following User Says Thank You to Billingsboi60 For This Useful Post:
JackNapier (03-25-2024)

Old 03-31-2024, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billingsboi60 View Post
I wish I had them…. Was hoping someone on here maybe recognized and had seen them and could point me in the right direction.
Maybe one day it'll show up on the web? Stuff from 1990s still floating around