All new members must read the forum rules before posting to the forum !!!

CLICK HERE to read FORUM RULES!

Go Back   Amateur Voyeur Forum > Amateur photos and videos hosted on other sites > MILF and Mature amateur women videos

Old 11-10-2022, 06:57 PM

Cyndi Sinclair

Video language: English

Mature landlord Cyndi Sinclair caught me masturbating, and she loves anal sex

Format: mp4
Duration: 45:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5153kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Sex doctor on the mission

Studio: Punani Films

Sex doctor is on his mission fucking his hot patients that are in a need of getting their libido satisfied. Enjoy the perfect sex session with the beautiful brunette babe enjoy to suck and fuck her horny doctor.

Duration: 18:58
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 3700kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 531.7 MB

Download Sex doctor on the mission

Aaliyah Love - Pumpkin Spice FullHD 1080p

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Aaliyah Love

Gorgeous blonde Mylf Aaliyah is thrilled to have been chosen as Team Skeet's Mylf of the Month for a second time this year! After reflecting on her time filming "Deep Analysis" she welcomes lucky stud, Mike, into the bed for a hot fucking sesh that will include ass-eating and cock sucking!

Duration: 40:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3662kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Asha Heart - Fuck The Rent Fuck Her Ass FullHD 1080p

Cast: Asha Heart

So a is late on his rent. Fortunately for him, his landlady is hot, sexy, horny 42-year-old Asha Heart, who's willing to take his cock instead of his money. Deal! Not only that, she's willing to take his cock in her mouth, pussy and ass.

Duration: 24:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7811kbps
Audio: 285kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Catalya (57) - Hardcore French milf

Genres: All sex, Anal, Blowjob, Cunnilingus, MILF, Mature, Facial
Video language: French

Naughty French MILF Catalya getting fucked by a younger man.

Duration: 43:51
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3992kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Old 11-11-2022, 02:26 PM

Noretta (71) - Granny's horny helper

Genres: All sex, Blowjob, Cunnilingus, Mature, Granny, Facial

Grandma Noretta loves to fuck her young helper as a way to thank him.

Duration: 26:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4929kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 991.6 MB

Lady Sonia

Cast: Lady Sonia
Genres: MILF, Big Tits, RolePlay, BlowJob, Fucked

He called knowing that I would be at home alone and my husband would be out. Completely unaware of what he had planned I made him a cup of tea and then went to answer my phone and while I was out of the room and he took his chance and carefully poured the substance over the sugar cube and then put the sugar into my tea... It just took a couple of sips... One moment I am a prim and proper housewife preparing for an evening home with my husband when all of a sudden I start to feel hot and I get a strange tingling sensation in my pussy as I feel myself getting wet! I can feel my clit start to grow and all I seem to be able to thing about is the young mans cock and how desperate I am to feel it inside me! I really don't know what is happening and no matter how hard I try not to my eyes just keep moving to his crotch and I am desperate to feel him! I try so desperately to keep control but as the substance goes to work it's just impossible for me not to do something about it and in minutes I have taken him up to my bedroom and he is fucking me with his thick cock and I am a desperate panting wh*re ready to do that he wants to do with me! His thick cock stretches me as I mount him and ride him hard... I know that my husband is going to be able tell that something has happened... But this young mans plans also include filling me with his cum even though he knows that I am not using any form of contraception at all! He has made his plans very carefully and now he is going to REALLY enjoy himself with my tight married pussy and there is absolutely nothing that I can do about it!

Duration: 18:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4846kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 666.8 MB

Download Lady Sonia

Old 11-11-2022, 07:50 PM

Golden Girl Glory

Anett is a sexy Grandma, and she knows just what Rob needs to get off. Watch this older-younger couple make-out and then bang hardcore. She's got the experience to blow his mind, and soon with her deep throat skills, Rob is getting the senior citizen sex that any man could only dream of. He blows his load right in her open mouth, what a hot scene.

Duration: 28:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6638kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Horny granny invites young guy

It's not so bad if the horny mature lady is your neighbour! Some days, when granny is alone at home she inviting young dick for a sexy afternoon adventure in the garden. This European sexy Granny knows very well how to handle cocks, and her favorite food is young and hard dick.

Duration: 26:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4889kbps

File size: 987.0 MB

Above Average

Eva spreads her legs and touches herself by the pool. Feeling on the edge of a squirt, she lets herself pee like a good girl! This 'Above Average' hottie, as he tight tank states, goes back inside for a striptease out of her short jean shorts and lets us see her sweet cunt. Young Oliver dives into her muff and she slides him down her throat, sitting tight on the couch. Finally, they romp on the couch for a hot finale splash!

Duration: 28:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6704kbps

My Mom The Bondage sl*t (2012)

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Powersville
Cast: Jennifer Dark, Dave Hardman, Johnny Thrust, Rachel Love, Audrey Hollander, Otto Bauer, Chris Johnson, Bailey Brooks, Eric John
Genres: BDSM, Mature, Milf, Fetish Bondage

If this was YOUR MOM, you would need THERAPY! Real life moms perform deranged sex acts while their families are off at school and work

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:43:11
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download My Mom The Bondage sl*t (2012)

Old 11-12-2022, 01:32 AM

Age doesn't matter

Age doesn't matter for Rob. He simply loves women, young or old, he finds something to admire in both of them. Let's take Monik as an example. Rob claims that Monik curves are quite arousing and her experience makes every occasion a real treat. Well, we surely won't argue with your claim, Rob... instead we let the camera roll and enjoy the show ourselves.

Duration: 26:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5876kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Majda (49) - Tall Cougar

Release Year: 2021
Genres: All sex, Blowjob, Cunnilingus, Mature, MILF, Facial

Age to sex not a hindrance! Horny Mature woman having a great time with a young lover.

Duration: 34:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6117kbps

Sper Marie (49) - Vacation Fuck

Genres: All sex, Blowjob, MILF, Facial, Outdoor
Video language: German

MILF Sper Marie has vacation sex with the younger masseur. Enjoy it!

Duration: 29:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6000kbps

Dirty old granny fucked hard

Studio: Heatwave
Cast: Amanda
Genres: Mature, BBW, Hardcore, Facial

Redhead fat hoe is old and horny, so she imagines hardcore banging while rubbing her hairy pussy. Enjoy her dream where sl*tty granny gets her love hole stuffed hard by a horny young fucker.

Duration: 24:48
Video: 1260x700, AVC (H.264), 3670kbps

File size: 690.0 MB

Download Dirty old granny fucked hard

Karen Fisher - Breakfast In Bed (2022)

Cast: Karen Fisher
Genres: Milf, Big Tits

Karen Fisher is in her room, all nice and cozy under the bed covers. Her husband, Jared Buchan, enters the room with some food so Karen can enjoy breakfast in bed. As Jared talks about their family life, Karen seems a little nervous, but Jared doesn't notice.
Jared then realizes that he forgot to bring part of the breakfast, so he leaves the room to go get it. Once Jared is out of sight, Karen lifts up the bed covers to reveal that her stepson, Juan Loco, was hiding under there and eating out Karen's pussy! Karen tells Juan that he should sneak out before Jared comes back and possibly catches them. But Juan convinces Karen that this is too much fun, and he goes back to hiding under the bed covers.
Jared returns and has a brief conversation with Karen, while Juan sneakily goes back to eating out Karen's pussy under the covers. Karen tries to act normal, and Jared eventually leaves without suspecting anything. As soon as Jared leaves, Karen and Juan are relieved, but also turned on from all the sneaky fun, so they decide to finish their sex session. What a great start to the morning!

Duration: 30:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4668kbps

Old 11-12-2022, 05:29 PM

Euro Granny goes wild on my casing

This grandma loves to get dirty! Granny Effie did not start today she is a pro sex lover, she loves to be fucked in front of the camera so many years ago. She is happy to cum on my casting and she did all what we've just asked...

Duration: 28:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4071kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 888.3 MB

Rachael Cavalli - Such A Cheeky Boy (2022)

Cast: Rachael Cavalli

Rachael Cavalli is shocked when she finds out that her stepson, Ricky Spanish, was caught doing something naughty at the mall. The shop owner decided to let Ricky off with a warning, but Ricky's problems aren't over yet, because Rachael is very upset with him for misbehaving. She tugs Ricky by his ear, leading him to the couch and scolding him. He tries to protest, but Rachael cuts him off, accusing him of talking back to her.
Ricky makes another attempt at explaining, but Rachael once again cuts him off, telling him to take his punishment. Ricky meekly agrees to it, so she gives him a quick spanking and demands an apology. But Ricky keeps trying to explain himself, which leads to Rachael grabbing his dick and marching him to the bedroom for further punishment.
Rachael then 'punishes' Ricky with sex, including pushing Ricky's face into her breasts, and sitting on his face. It may not be conventional parenting, but it's definitely a punishment that Ricky will never forget!

Duration: 34:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6012kbps

A Fine Vintage

Jeremy always felt his desires were better when aged to perfection. Sharing a fine cognac, Szuzanne stands before him like a sophisticated glass of a fine mature vintage. After a taste test, he gobbles up his treat with a relish. Neither of the two can cease their lust until he explodes inside the fine lady, with a heady finish.

Duration: 18:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6609kbps

File size: 922.8 MB

Download A Fine Vintage

Are you 'Reedy'?

Despite of the horrible pun, you really need to be ready for redhead granny Angela Reed because she keeps no limits. Despite of her age, she obviously ready to rock the house with this session and she rides that young cock like a natural-born sl*t.

Duration: 19:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5874kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 876.4 MB

Rachel Catches Her Stepson Going Through Her Sexy Selfies 1080p

Cast: Rachel

Rachel's stepson is a curious young man, sneaking into her room and looking through her phone only to find the jackpot : naked selfies! When he's caught and confronted, he mumbles his way through excuses but Rachel isn't having it, deciding instead to make the most of the situation and slowly undressing while encouraging him to grope and suck on her huge natural MILF tits. Once she's got his shirt and pants off, she's stroking and sucking his hard cock, before he pulls off her panties and finger fucks and licks her shaved smooth mature pussy. They end up fucking missionary, doggystyle, and more until he pulls out and shoots a load all over her huge tits

Duration: 20:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6278kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Old 11-12-2022, 06:36 PM

Teal Conrad - MILF Hunter - Divorcees Anonymous FullHD 1080p

Cast: Teal Conrad

Jmac's got a great new app for finding MILFs at the touch of a finger: Divorcees Anonymous. The fact that he's not divorced is just details, baby! He heads to the park to meet up with his first divorcee, gorgeous brunette Teal Conrad, and the chemistry is flowing, so she comes back with him. Teal's excited to get her booty eaten and a big cock in her pussy. Jmac even pounds her in piledriver before busting on her face. Teal learns that there's no better way to get over your ex than to get under someone else!

Duration: 35:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4911kbps
Audio: 113kbps

Curvy sl*t Loves Her Personal Masseuse's Hard Cock

Cast: LaSirena69 aka Antonella La Sirena
Genres: MILF, Big Tits, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex

It's Tuesday, her favorite day of the week, and to prepare for her massage which usually takes an erotic turn, she warms her pussy up with her fingers. Some minutes later, when her masseuse comes in, her pussy is dripping wet and she struggles with all of her willpower not to immediately jump on his cock.

Duration: 1:00:07
Video: 848x480, AVC (H.264), 2452kbps
Audio: 136kbps

Curvy sl*t Loves Her Personal Masseuse's Hard Cock

Cast: LaSirena69 aka Antonella La Sirena
Genres: MILF, Big Tits, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex

It's Tuesday, her favorite day of the week, and to prepare for her massage which usually takes an erotic turn, she warms her pussy up with her fingers. Some minutes later, when her masseuse comes in, her pussy is dripping wet and she struggles with all of her willpower not to immediately jump on his cock.

Duration: 1:00:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4414kbps
Audio: 213kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Lana Grand - Fruit Of The Gods FullHD 1080p

Cast: Lana Grand

Check out Eurobabe Lana Grand, a mommy you'll want to fuck day after day, and one lucky guy gets exactly that privilege. Her perfect natural tits are the perfect appetizer, whetting her lover's appetite for a pussy pleasing romp between the sheets. They keep at it until Lana is wearing her boyfriend's cum.

Duration: 21:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7475kbps
Audio: 191kbps

Tight vaginal outdoor teasing

She loves having sex while the clouds are flying in the sky! That's why our girl has taken off all her sexy underwear and started having a good session of dildo-pushing into the tight vagina.

Duration: 18:39
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 3699kbps

File size: 523.0 MB

Download Tight vaginal outdoor teasing

Old 11-13-2022, 07:42 PM

Seduced Into Bisexuality

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Hot Clits Video
Cast: Tom, Carl Hubay, Connie
Genres: Bi, Older, Anal, DP, All sex

Bisexuality is fun! Watch a mature bisexual threesome unfold in "Seduced Into Bisexuality." Carl's trying to introduce a friend of his to the bi-scene and uses Connie as bait. Tom shows up while Carl and Connie are fucking and learns firsthand what it's like to fuck a hot piece of ass while sucking a thick cock.

Format: avi
Duration: 31:29
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1461kbps

File size: 368.7 MB

Download Seduced Into Bisexuality

Lana Grand - Fruit Of The Gods FullHD 1080p

Cast: Lana Grand

Check out Eurobabe Lana Grand, a mommy you'll want to fuck day after day, and one lucky guy gets exactly that privilege. Her perfect natural tits are the perfect appetizer, whetting her lover's appetite for a pussy pleasing romp between the sheets. They keep at it until Lana is wearing her boyfriend's cum.

Duration: 21:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7475kbps
Audio: 191kbps

Rita Black - Grandma Needs Young Family Cock FullHD 1080p

Cast: Rita Black

It's so nice to be back" big-titted Rita says. "Here I am, two years later, 51, and I'm just beginning.

Duration: 21:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9768kbps
Audio: 184kbps

Lacy Jane - Theres nothing like the real thing (2022)

Cast: Lacy Jane

These photos pick up where Lacy Jane's last solo left off. She's just cum numerous times from fucking herself with a big toy. For many women, that would be their cumming for the day. They'd get up, shower, get dressed and go on with their day. But Lacy, a 40-year-old wife and mom from Oregon, is not a typical woman. Fucking her pussy with that toy merely warmed up her wet, needy cunt for some real cock, and she's going to get it down her throat, between her big tits and and deep inside her fuck box.

Duration: 22:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5673kbps
Audio: 177kbps

File size: 969.8 MB

Dee Williams - MILF Whisperer (2021)

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Dee Williams

Conor Coxxx is a young lad with an abnormally large cock that constantly finds himself in predicaments where he is getting laid with smoking hot milfs? Conor Coxxx is The Milf Whisperer.

Duration: 28:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5851kbps

Old 11-14-2022, 02:56 AM

Fingering vagina on the table

Black sexy underwear makes look any bitch so fucking sexy and appetizing. Lady with desperate soul and nasty thoughts was fucked right on the table after pussy fingering.

Duration: 22:53
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 3651kbps

File size: 633.3 MB

Download Fingering vagina on the table

Karla They Speak The Same Language

Karla gets her pussy licked. She sucks cock. They go to the bedroom where she gets her pussy fingered and licked some more. She gets her pussy fucked in missionary, cowgirl, and doggystyle. She then gets her ass fucked in missionary, and she also gives some ass-to-mouth oral. The guy cums in her ass.

Duration: 25:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10228kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Karla They Speak The Same Language

Nanney - Needy Nanney

Release Year: 2015
Studio: 21Sextreme
Cast: Nanney
Genres: MILF, Blonde, Shaved Pussy, All Sex, Oral, Anilingus, Anal, Cum In Mouth

A horny old lady, a dutiful young man and some free time to in the most pleasurable way. This is an easy math for old Granny lovers. In the next twenty minutes or so we will be witnesses of a delightful, ageless romance, involving a lot of old-young action... thanks to the kinky Nanney and her newest pass-time, Rob.

Duration: 22:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3434kbps

File size: 595.5 MB

Andrew Marshall, Sophi - Fucking with my hot MILF neighbour Sophi

Cast: Andrew Marshall, Sophi

MILF Sophi gets spied n by her naughty neighbour and she decides to give him a show he'll never forget and then some.

Duration: 38:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4807kbps

Old 11-15-2022, 12:42 PM

Karl Toughlove Fucks Brooke Sinclaire - Tough Love X

Studio: Tough Love X
Cast: Brooke Sinclaire, Charles Dera
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Anal Fingering, Fingering, Facial, Ass to mouth, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Titty Fuck, Spanking, Submissive, Religion, bdsm, straight, doggy style, knee socks, pussy eating

Brooke Sinclaire came into church to confess her sins. Little did she know that Karl would have her tied up while he pounds her fuck hole instead of saying hail marys!

Duration: 29:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4607kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Samantha Si

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Mature, Hardcore

American mature Samantha Si hot blowob and fucking hardcore.

Duration: 29:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3640kbps

File size: 813.7 MB

Barbara Swinging Her Huge Boobs

Cast: Barbara

Barbara has the best type of saggy big tits! In this HD video she is swinging, slapping and bouncing them for you in a POV style. Those heavy hangers move and flop all over the place for your beating pleasure.

Duration: 8:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6739kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 442.9 MB

Desperate sex after blowjob

Mature blondy can't find a good reason to explain her cock sucking. But her boyfriend understands everything and lets her to such his stick. But their blowjob turns into desperate sex!

Duration: 24:00
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3684kbps

File size: 670.3 MB

Download Desperate sex after blowjob

cream pies vol 2 scene 4 1080p

A beautiful brunette pounced on a guy and started stroking him and pulling off his clothes to fuck apotom spreads her legs and really wants her husband to fuck her in a hot pussy and then he cums in her with white sperm that slowly flows out of the vagina

Duration: 27:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5814kbps

Old 11-15-2022, 03:58 PM

Cream pies vol 2 scene 3 1080p

A beautiful girl put on white stockings to seduce her man and spread her legs so that he would fuck her hot pussy to the very balls and cum inside

Duration: 27:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps

My Stepmom Takes Care Of My Chronic Boner - Pegas Productions

Studio: Pegas Productions
Cast: Tony The D, Foxy Prissy
Genres: Small Tits, Milf, Family Roleplay, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Big Dick, Handjob, Cum On Tits, Stepson, Black Hair, Condom, Glasses, doggy style, stepmom, French

But when she hears a knock at her front door a little later, it turns out that the five sugar mamas she matched with are happy. They all burst in, totally peeved at being two-timed by Aria. 'Did you think you'd get away with this?' sneers Crystal Rush as she moves in, her eyes glaring at Aria . Jamie Michelle isn't happy either- did Aria really believe that they wouldn't catch on to her little game? 'Don't you know how that is?' Serene Syren demands, 'to all have the sugar baby?!'. Audrey Hollander nods in agreement, totally annoyed that Aria would try to play them like a cheap fiddle. Finally, Texas Patti bitterly explains that there's a sacred among sugar mamas in this town and that Aria obviously has no for it. She needs to be taught a . The sugar mamas surround Aria, who now realizes that she may have gotten more than she bargained for. At the same time, the more the merrier! The sugar mamas reverse gangbang Aria, overloading her with more pleasure

Duration: 27:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8523kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Deep Throat for Full Fun

Let's see how deep she can take. Real bitch, she will cry and choke by his stoned shaft but no chance to give up. He will reward her pussy then. Nice swallowing for even better pussy destroying.

Duration: 26:20
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 3720kbps

File size: 742.2 MB

Download Deep Throat for Full Fun

Big round ass Olivia O'Lovely shakes it all over a big cock

Cast: Olivia O'Lovely
Genres: Latina, All Sex, Straight, Oral Sex, Ass Masterpiece,

Olivia's culo is culo-rific! There is so much cushion for the pushin' here, it's like riding on airbags. Yes, O'Lovely is one luxurious ride � just sit back and the momentum take over!

Duration: 22:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11713kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Dominika (47) - Seduced by my stepmilf

Genres: All sex, Blowjob, Cunnilingus, Mature, MILF, Cumshot

Dominika is a cougar MILF that seduces her stepson for some steamy sex.

Duration: 31:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7190kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 1.6 GB