All new members must read the forum rules before posting to the forum !!!

CLICK HERE to read FORUM RULES!

Go Back   Amateur Voyeur Forum > Voyeur Videos hosted on other sites > Peeing girls videos

Old 02-20-2014, 12:37 AM

Default Im searching for this video - public toilet voyeur?

The attatched file is damaged, the sound doesnt fit, I only found this shitty form on the internet.

I want it because it has a great desperation dialogue and would be very happy if someone would found it on his pc!

Thanks!
Attached Files
File Type: mp4 AF__Blechschuessel-Nachschub_03.mp4 (3.82 MB, 441 views)
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to seeed_90 For This Useful Post:
bluesbreaker93 (11-07-2016), observer (07-04-2018), Pendalfps (07-23-2014), Rondup (02-28-2014), shredder (02-20-2014), stug2 (02-23-2014)

Do you need premium access to file sharing services?
Buy it directly from Amateur Voyeur Forum!!!

Premium access to Fileboom
Premium access to Keep2Share
Premium access to RapidGator
Premium access to FileJoker.net

With PREMIUM ACCOUNT you will have - unlimited downloads, unlimited space
and incredibly download speed!!!
Make your premium account right now!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT !!!
Old 02-20-2014, 06:06 AM
Gold Member

Thanked 4,488 Times in 346 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeed_90 View Post
The attatched file is damaged, the sound doesnt fit, I only found this shitty form on the internet.

I want it because it has a great desperation dialogue and would be very happy if someone would found it on his pc!

Thanks!
I worry this is the one and only edition what ever exist. No better quality available. Simple to understand when you know the german parking lot toilets. Its even almost impossible for "dialog lurkers" to understand something, a cheap record device has no chance at all.

By the way, the situation is clear. A coach full of teenage girls and boys had stopped on an ordinary parking lot on highway (not a service station) and of course everyone was in hurry to empty her/his bladder...

But as I understand the german language too I could not found any trace of desperation dialogue. Not on this video and also not on the related from this series. thats the reason why I habe deleted it from my records, month ago.

Saugruessel

Old 02-20-2014, 01:13 PM

I don't think there is a better quality one available. However;

There wasn't anything wrong with the device. The problem lies with the video and the encoder. Can you not see that the video is sped up? It should be almost 2 minutes long but its 30 seconds. Whoever made it, sped the video up and cut the audio. The audio is actually the right audio, just the first 28 seconds - it matches the video perfectly when (the video is) sped down.

Here is the 'fixed' video, unfortunately don't expect much, the 28 seconds of audio now matches the video but I can't magically make audio appear so it cuts out and leaves the rest of video without any audio. Not sure it is what you were looking for but its something

Note: Password for file is affixed.

Fixed.rar

Last edited by Pcwp; 02-20-2014 at 01:15 PM.

Old 02-20-2014, 07:15 PM

Are there more videos from this wc?