All new members must read the forum rules before posting to the forum !!!

CLICK HERE to read FORUM RULES!

Go Back   Amateur Voyeur Forum > Amateur photos and videos hosted on other sites > Amateur teen girls videos

Old 05-09-2023, 08:23 PM

Thanked 1,026 Times in 978 Posts
Arrow All your fetish dreams in one place (Nylon Leg, diaper, Hypno...)

--- All your fetish dreams in one place (Nylon Leg, diaper, Hypno...) ---

Do you need premium access to file sharing services?
Buy it directly from Amateur Voyeur Forum!!!

Premium access to Fileboom
Premium access to Keep2Share
Premium access to RapidGator
Premium access to FileJoker.net

With PREMIUM ACCOUNT you will have - unlimited downloads, unlimited space
and incredibly download speed!!!
Make your premium account right now!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT !!!
Old 05-12-2023, 08:13 AM

Default Allfetish Dumb Pup Pillow Hump And Taste Her Pee

Allfetish Dumb Pup Pillow Hump And Taste Her Pee

I'm your dumb puppy girl, I love to bark, pant, hump my pillow and taste my pee! I wear a little bikini and thigh high stockings, my collar, puppy ears and butt plug tail in my asshole! I start rubbing my puppycunt on the pillow, humping it and feeling so much pleasure rubbing my clit on it! I'm so horny that I no longer hold my pee and I piss in my favorite dog bowl, filling the bowl, then licking and tasting my pee directly from it, like a good and humiliated puppy girl!

Sex acts and tags: Bedroom, Piss drinking, Ahegao, Panting, Pierced nipples, Pierced tongue, Moderately tattooed, Neon hair, Dog ears, Under knee socks, Bikini, Big tits, Fake tits, Humiliation, Buttplug, Pillow humping, Pee, Puppy play,

Format: mp4
Size: 760.25 MB
Video:
Resolution:1920x1080
Format: AVC
Duration: 00:06:52

Download from FileJoker

Download from Keep2Share

Allfetish_Dumb pup pillow hump and taste her pee.mp4

Old 05-14-2023, 08:15 AM

Default Allfetish Gynarchy Goddess - Chastity Torment

Allfetish Gynarchy Goddess - Chastity Torment

How many days have you been locked up for now, slave 325? I know it's been a while, but I've lost count! I'm feeling generous, and I might even let you out of your cage for a little while, but not until you've sat and endured some teasing from me in my barely-there lingerie. Watch the way your freedom dangles in between my beautiful large breasts... They look far better around my neck than your cock does out of it's cage. Hmmm... Maybe next time. You can stay locked a little longer for me.
Sex acts: tease & deinal, joi, chastity torture, Showing your chastity key but you can't unlock now suffer for Gynarchy Goddess more!

Size: 117.52 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:06:30

Download from FileJoker

Download from Keep2Share

Allfetish_Gynarchy Goddess - Chastity Torment.mp4

Old 05-22-2023, 12:16 PM

Default Allfetish Natasha Nixx - Cuck Him 4k

Allfetish Natasha Nixx - Cuck Him 4k

My husband and I had a talk last night about a fantasy of his. My husband really, really wants to see me being fucked by someone else. We decided that someone that we know and trust would be the best option for the first time. It's you. I want you to fuck this little pussy that belongs to my husband. Cuck him. 20:26 Cuck, cuckold, humiliation, JOI, creampie, Natasha Nixx *This video was ordered as a custom.

Sex acts and tags: Lightly tattooed, Dildo blowjob, Dildo, Masturbation, Simulated sex, Solo, Dirty talk, Living room, Fake creampie, Brunette, Fake tits, Big tits, Cuckold, Humiliation, Cheating Fantasy, Cheating Wife Fantasy, Creampie, Cuck, Cuckold Husband, Homewrecker Fantasy Play, Homewrecking Fantasy Play, Married, Open Marriage

Size: 1.79 GB
Video:
Resolution:3840x2160
Duration: 00:20:26

Download from FileJoker

Download from Keep2Share

Allfetish_Natasha Nixx - Cuck Him 4k.mp4

Old 05-23-2023, 12:22 PM

Default Allfetish Manipulatrix Girlfriend Is Your Tease & Denial Joi Princess

Allfetish Manipulatrix Girlfriend Is Your Tease & Denial Joi Princess

If you do what I say right now, then we can have sex for a whole month. Now if you don't, then there's going to be no sex for at least a month. And you know I'll do that to you. I don't really need your cock, I have so many other ways to please myself. So say 'Yes, I mean the thought of having sex for a whole month whenever you want, why wouldn't you say yes? Now get on your knees. Good boy. See you're already learning how to listen to me. Next unbutton your pants, take your cock out. Don't be shy, it's not like I've never seen your cock before. Take your cock out, I know you do it every day anyway. Just do it in front of me.
Good now we're making progress. YOu're not very hard, but it's because you're a little nervous, I can tell but it's ok. It's why I'm here, I'm here to make it a little easier for you. Just look at me and my body. It's hard not to play with your cock right now so you can do it. Stroke your cock, make it nice and hard. That wasn't very difficult, I just have to show you my body a little bit and you get nice and hard. Now I'm going to take you through a little jerk off instruction. You know what that is, right? It's when I tell you how and when to jerk off. It's when I decide if you cum or not. No you're not guaranteed to cum, only if I'm feeling nice. Do you think I'm feeling nice?
Keep going, keep jerking. Stroke and stroke for me. Good you know just how to stroke you're on cock, you've had plenty of practice. Now think about being able to fuck me for a whole month.. Now take your hands away. LOL! Do it! Take your hands away, I'm trying to motivate you. Good boy. Now you struggled stopping that time, but it should get easier. Keep them off of your cock, no jerking. Good, lol, I've never seen you look so vulnerable. I kinda like you like this. It kinda turns me on. Take a few deep breaths in and let's up the ante a little bit.
Put your hand back on your cock and stroke. I'm giving you permission while I take my skirt off so I can tease you better. Not too fast. I can hear you fapping back there. Slow down. We don't want any accidental cumming, do we? Stroke nice and slow. Up and down, up and down. I kinda like watching you jerk off. I kinda of like your cock being in your hand instead of mind. I kinda like that desperate, nervous look you have. You can't tell me you don't enjoy this too. Jerk it faster now. Faster. now take your hands away. LOL! Good boy! Wow I've never been more proud of you. This is really fun, isn't this? I'm having fun. And if I'm having fun then you should be having fun. No, keep your hands away from your cock. You need to learn how to listen. I think that's a problem that we're having and this is kinda therpeutic for us.
Beg. Yes. Keep going, I want to hear you. 'Please can I touch my cock. Please.' Ok touch your cock. But don't cum. You're not allowed to cum and if you cum then at least a month no sex. Listen to me. You can beg me to cum but it's not going to change my mind. Stroke. Stroke. Stroke. And think about that whole month. You're getting too worked up. Slow down. Now take your hand off! LOL! You got really close there, didn't you? Now put your hand back on and stroke. Stroke. Get yourself really excited. I wanna see you pump. Faster. C'mon. 3, 2, 1... hands off! LOL! I was kinda wondering if you would do it that last time. But that's why I like you, because even if you don't want to, you do it for me. You can beg all night but you're not going to cum, I'm not going to allow it. And if you last until the morning then it's going to be a really good month for you, isn't it? I'm glad we had this little therpeutic session. We'll have to do this again soon.

Size: 738.95 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:10:00

Download from FileJoker

Download from Keep2Share

Allfetish_Manipulatrix Girlfriend Is Your Tease & Denial JOI Princess.mp4

Old 05-24-2023, 12:22 PM

Default Allfetish Princess Violette - 5 Minutes To Be Owned

Allfetish Princess Violette - 5 Minutes To Be Owned

*Listen with headphones for the full effect.* It�s only going to take a few minutes. To make you understand. You need to be here. It�s not a want or even a desire. It�s a necessity. Forget about everything else. It doesn�t matter anyway. This is so beautiful. This feels so good. All of your weaknesses in one perfect, young, bratty Goddess. It will only take 5 minutes. 5 minutes to change your life. 5 minutes to be owned. Visually entrancing & addicting. This is so stunning and powerful. It will soon become very clear that you belong here, surrendering completely for me. You will understand your place in a very short amount of time� with mesmerizing binaural sounds for an even more powerful mindfuck. Slip away into My world.

Size: 689.29 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:06:17

Download from FileJoker

Download from Keep2Share

Allfetish_Princess Violette - 5 Minutes To Be Owned.mp4

Please Support Amateur Voyeur Forum!

Our forum need your HELP!
Please help us to cover the monthly cost of the server and stay the forum ONLINE!

READ HOW TO MAKE A DONATION!!!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT !!!
Old 05-25-2023, 12:22 PM

Default Allfetish Eva De Vil - Read My Mind

Allfetish Eva De Vil - Read My Mind

Can you handle knowing what I�m thinking?
You�re gonna love being inside me - inside my mind, that is - where you can hear all my dirty thoughts.
What do I think about when I touch myself? I�m thinking about a good boy and how he can please me.
Go ahead and stroke while you listen in. Just don�t cum until I tell you to.

Size: 698.77 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:18:00

Download from Keep2Share

Allfetish_Eva de Vil - Read My Mind.mp4
Download from TezFiles

Allfetish_Eva de Vil - Read My Mind.mp4

Old 05-26-2023, 04:20 AM

Default Allfetish Lucy Knocked Out 3

Allfetish Lucy Knocked Out 3

Lucy is traveling with a guy friend, but she notices he starts becoming a little flirty with her. She decides she needs to set him straight before things get progressively worse, but he doesn't take the criticism too well. He hits Lucy over the head with a small club. Her eyes cross and she passes out cold onto the chair. He figures if she won't play nice, neither will he. Her body becomes his play toy as he undresses and manipulates her. Each time she wakes up, she is knocked out again. 3 knock outs total.

Size: 255.93 MB
Video:
Resolution:1280x720
Duration: 00:17:07

Download from Keep2Share

Allfetish_Lucy Knocked Out 3.mp4
Download from TezFiles

Allfetish_Lucy Knocked Out 3.mp4

Old 05-27-2023, 04:21 AM

Default Allfetish Morgan Lane - Stepmom Creampie In Red Lingerie

Allfetish Morgan Lane - Stepmom Creampie In Red Lingerie

SITE DESCRIPTION:
I planned a romantic night, but your father is working late again. You seduce me and get me to show you my boobs and ass. I get so horny I cant resist. I bounce my fat ass on your cock before you lay me down and pound me. I beg for your cum inside me.

UNOFFICIAL DESCRIPTION:
Morgan is in red lingerie and heels and is roleplaying as your stepmother.
When your dad lets her know he is working late, she seduces you by showing off her huge tits and curvy body.
She fucks dildo in reverse cowgirl and then with her legs spread wide while taking dirty.
Ends with her cumming and implied creampie.

CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING:
dirty talk, stepmother roleplay, lingerie, dildo fucking (reverse cowgirl, missionary), female masturbation, female orgasm, implied creampie

Size: 315.73 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:12:16

Download from Keep2Share

Allfetish_Morgan Lane - StepMom Creampie in Red Lingerie.mp4
Download from TezFiles

Allfetish_Morgan Lane - StepMom Creampie in Red Lingerie.mp4

Old 06-16-2023, 04:07 PM

Default Allfetish Eryka's Second Hypnosis Session

Allfetish Eryka's Second Hypnosis Session

This is Eryka's second time being hypnotized by our returning hypnotist, RHLOVER. The entire session was conducted online through the webcam, with Eryka being guided into trance by the hypnotist, through visualization and relaxation techniques. I, of course, was in the room with her, filming and interacting as needed. Since Eryka has been hypnotized before, and responded very well to it, RHLOVER moves quickly into an induction to get her into a highly suggestible state. She is told to pick a spot on the ceiling and stare at it, listening and focusing on the hypnotist's words as her eyes begin to roll back and she sinks deep into a trance. Eryka is taken back through obedience training where the programming she received in her previous session is reinforced and expanded upon. Once again, Eryka is trained to see myself and the hypnotist as her masters, and obey any commands we give her.

With Eryka now deeply hypnotized and essentially under our complete control, we begin to move into the more erotic aspects of our session, having her go blank and mindless when shot with a toy gun, chant "I love being hypnotized" when shown a pocket watch, sleepwalk nude, and much more. (As always, a full list of details about the session can be found below).

After the session, all hypnotic triggers are removed, and Eryka is brought out of hypnosis, though reluctantly. This is the first time we've had a subject NOT come out of trance the first time, and it further shows just how deep Eryka really was. She does wake up on the second attempt though, and the three of us briefly discuss the session in a follow-up interview.

Eryka responds extremely well to all suggestions while hypnotized, especially since she has experienced hypnosis once before. Definitely a candidate for a third session!

Size: 1.51 GB
Video:
Resolution:1280x720
Duration: 01:22:16

Download from FileJoker

Download from Keep2Share

Allfetish_Eryka's Second Hypnosis Session.mp4

Tags
boob jiggling, cum countdown, dirty talk, joe, lingerie