All new members must read the forum rules before posting to the forum !!!

CLICK HERE to read FORUM RULES!

Go Back   Amateur Voyeur Forum > Voyeur Videos hosted on other sites > Peeing girls videos

Old 10-14-2018, 05:22 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowii View Post
What don't you like about her? She is, in my opinion, the best pisser I've ever seen.
Seriously? You’d put her ahead of HornyRoxy, Sindee Jennings, Ana Didovic, Angela Stone??

Annie’s stream is so small, like a laser beam. Sure she gets distance but as far as flow rate, she’s average at best
The Following User Says Thank You to Toymachine22122 For This Useful Post:
PissFun (10-14-2018)

Do you need premium access to file sharing services?
Buy it directly from Amateur Voyeur Forum!!!

Premium access to Fileboom
Premium access to Keep2Share
Premium access to RapidGator
Premium access to FileJoker.net

With PREMIUM ACCOUNT you will have - unlimited downloads, unlimited space
and incredibly download speed!!!
Make your premium account right now!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT !!!
Old 10-14-2018, 05:24 PM
Gold Member

Thanked 2,623 Times in 731 Posts

Quote:
What don't you like about her? She is, in my opinion, the best pisser I've ever seen.
Her longest ever piss is about 7 seconds.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mgardner For This Useful Post:
Gushlove (10-18-2018), PissFun (10-14-2018)

Old 10-17-2018, 01:03 AM
Gold Member

Thanked 16,646 Times in 1,446 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toymachine22122 View Post
Seriously? You’d put her ahead of HornyRoxy, Sindee Jennings, Ana Didovic, Angela Stone??

Annie’s stream is so small, like a laser beam. Sure she gets distance but as far as flow rate, she’s average at best
I prefer pee streams that are thin and slender, in addition to shooting very far.
The Following User Says Thank You to yellowii For This Useful Post:
bane (10-29-2018)

Old 10-26-2018, 10:59 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
I prefer pee streams that are thin and slender, in addition to shooting very far.
Interesting. So if a girl's stream is too thick (like Ana Didovic or HornyRoxy, who have incredibly thick streams) you don't like it? Even if it shoots far?
I'm curious... like is it about distance? What is it about a thin stream that you like?
My guess is that its thinness is an expression of the delicate nature of feminity... but you tell me.

I'll show you mine:
I'm hopelessly obsessed with being overwhelmed by a girl's pee, so therefore I'm all about flow rate first and foremost, and volume secondarily. Distance in and of itself is not really important, although distance is often correlated with flow rate which is what I'm after.

Basically, I am usually dominant, but a woman's pee turns me into a sub insofar as her pee is "powerful", and what I'm really into is this power.

Btw... come on guys, keep this thread alive! Check my PH profile for a lot of new high-powered "squirts"
yellowii (11-05-2018)

Old 10-27-2018, 10:07 PM

Quote:
Btw... come on guys, keep this thread alive! Check my PH profile for a lot of new high-powered "squirts"
Thx a lot for those videos at PH, that NaughtyElle girl is really amazing, but i'm still more impressed with Queen Squirt Orgasm's "squirts". Would like to see more of her videos and compilations, if it could be possible. For me she's no1 webcam "squirter", NE come close in second place. Btw, do not know what happened with Jrabbit, she was also amazing pisser/squirter. Didn't see anything new from her, is she still active?

Old 10-29-2018, 10:34 PM

Default Times Four

Really, most of this video is really good, but fast forward to 28:00, and you'll see four women pissing together like fire hoses behind a car. Would love to witness this in person!

https://voyeurhit.com/videos/teens-c..._source=search
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nocturnal1 For This Useful Post:
fitolin (11-04-2018), heinzw (10-30-2018), konrad17 (11-15-2018), limelight (02-20-2019), Rondup (11-06-2018), stug2 (10-30-2018)

Please Support Amateur Voyeur Forum!

Our forum need your HELP!
Please help us to cover the monthly cost of the server and stay the forum ONLINE!

READ HOW TO MAKE A DONATION!!!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT !!!
Old 11-02-2018, 02:18 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhara View Post
Thx a lot for those videos at PH, that NaughtyElle girl is really amazing, but i'm still more impressed with Queen Squirt Orgasm's "squirts".
Really? Cause to me NaughtyElle is in the same league with Amy (aka Queen_Squirt_Orgasm) and Ana Didovic. She can spray at least as hard, for as long, and like Amy, her "squirt" sessions often go on for minutes on end.

Quote:
Would like to see more of her videos and compilations, if it could be possible.
For sure! I'll get that going.

Quote:
Btw, do not know what happened with Jrabbit, she was also amazing pisser/squirter. Didn't see anything new from her, is she still active?
Sadly, I think she retired. I'm convinced there are still many of her squirts from webcam shows that haven't been recorded in compilations, though. It's not too hard to find the raw webcam footage... thing is her sessions are often 6-10hrs long, so a lot to sift through.

Keep checking my PH profile guys, as I'm constantly adding new stuff. Mostly NaughtyElle and Queen_Squirt_Orgasm for now.

Let me know if there are any other camgirls I should be looking through! I already know about HiddenDana, Becca_Luna, justalinusha, and siswet19 - just don't think they're as good as the ones I'm focusing on now.

Also PM me if you want to know how I find the squirts so easily so you can cap some Jrabbit81 or whatever you want!
mrhara (11-02-2018)

Old 11-02-2018, 02:56 AM
Gold Member

Guys, can we take a second to acknowledge Faltbed (search that name on xtube)???

I found her from a post, I think somewhere on this thread (or else from the "peeing forever" thread), probably a hundred pages ago. Nobody even seemed to mention her!

That chick has a video where she squirts - BIG streams - for about 30 minutes with barely a pause in the action.

In another video, she fills what looks to me to be a 1.5L container 3/4 of the way full in about 6 seconds.

She's probably the most prolific sprayer of girly juices of all time. And nobody even acknowledges this! Granted, her videos are low quality. Granted, you never see more than her stream, her thighs, and the rare glimpse of her vag. But still, this woman is incredibly gifted - perhaps more than any other I've seen! And so underappreciated.

After more than 4 years of inactivity, she logged in to xtube less than a year ago, but other than the log-in had no noteworthy activity...

Guys, if you enjoy the kind of videos from this thread, please message her and let her know how fuckin' awesome she is and that you'd like to see more. Maybe one day we'll see her in HD fuckin' glory, squirting out untold volumes in mere seconds.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Toymachine22122 For This Useful Post:
anafan (11-02-2018), fitolin (11-04-2018), Gushlove (11-03-2018), PissFun (11-02-2018), Universal32 (11-06-2018)

Old 11-03-2018, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Guys, can we take a second to acknowledge Faltbed (search that name on xtube)???

I found her from a post, I think somewhere on this thread (or else from the "peeing forever" thread), probably a hundred pages ago. Nobody even seemed to mention her!

That chick has a video where she squirts - BIG streams - for about 30 minutes with barely a pause in the action.

In another video, she fills what looks to me to be a 1.5L container 3/4 of the way full in about 6 seconds.

She's probably the most prolific sprayer of girly juices of all time. And nobody even acknowledges this! Granted, her videos are low quality. Granted, you never see more than her stream, her thighs, and the rare glimpse of her vag. But still, this woman is incredibly gifted - perhaps more than any other I've seen! And so underappreciated.

After more than 4 years of inactivity, she logged in to xtube less than a year ago, but other than the log-in had no noteworthy activity...

Guys, if you enjoy the kind of videos from this thread, please message her and let her know how fuckin' awesome she is and that you'd like to see more. Maybe one day we'll see her in HD fuckin' glory, squirting out untold volumes in mere seconds.
I 2nd this. I have her vids but unsure if I have all of them. This woman is truly amazing based on the sheer output of piss/squirt she can sustain. Toymachine I am the same as you. I am dominant but a powerful thick piss stream brings me to my knees. I have had the pleasure of meeting some really good pissers in my life too but always on the hunt for that diamond in the rough. That one woman who can dislocate your jaw with her power stream !

Old 11-04-2018, 03:06 AM

Quote:

This is beyond what I thought was possible. For so long I thought that Amy, the queen_squirt_orgasm, was the most powerful cummer in the world.

But this woman, faltbed is mile beyond anyone. I hope she come back to us.

Tags
peeing, pissing, powerfull pissing