All new members must read the forum rules before posting to the forum !!!

CLICK HERE to read FORUM RULES!

Go Back   Amateur Voyeur Forum > Voyeur and Exhibitionist Pictures & Videos attached to forum > Girls caught peeing

Old 02-18-2024, 12:02 AM
Gold Member

Thanked 1,090 Times in 279 Posts
Default How we discovered our love of peeing

I met and married my second wife in my mid thirties and very early on in our relationship we discovered quite by accident by watching each other that we mutually enjoyed the varied aspects of peeing together, this time involving it in our sex life too. She particularly liked making love when her bladder was full, the fuller the better.
I remember that she peed our bed once and she was in such a deep sleep that I couldn't wake her, so I tried stopping it for her and although I couldn't actually stop her pee flow, I still had great fun trying! She awoke very embarrassed and ashamed when she discovered what she'd done, but when I told her what fun I'd had while trying to stem her pee flow she seemed to be alright about it, like I'd tried to do her a favour?
We discovered a mutual love of outdoor peeing and she was the first girl who I'd seen peeing while standing, she was expert at it and enjoyed the fun of it immensely. Watching this woman's pee stream shoot out from her body and seeing the smile of enjoyment on her face always aroused me instantly. She was also the first girl of my own who would do interesting hissy pee, she could make it hiss at any flow rate, her peeing was perfect.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PissFun For This Useful Post:
Gypsywashere (02-18-2024), jbloggs12ppppppp (02-18-2024), passioneplinplin (02-22-2024), siegala (02-20-2024), tebrynwarmage (02-19-2024), Wannawatchuwiggle (02-18-2024)