All new members must read the forum rules before posting to the forum !!!

CLICK HERE to read FORUM RULES!

Go Back   Amateur Voyeur Forum > Amateur Pictures & Videos attached to forum > Embarrassed Exposed Nude Females

Old 08-10-2021, 10:56 PM

Send a message via AIM to Marytilk Send a message via Yahoo to Marytilk Send a message via Skype™ to Marytilk
Default One night stand casual hookup

Hello everyone! I have a nice family, I hang with good people, and I'm gonna get to go to a new school later this year where I can hopefully find potential partners who share my interests. The thing is that it's gonna be a while until I can get into the new school. I might not even make it in. It's gonna take even longer to find a potential partner once I settle in and even longer for the relationship to be sex-ready for both of us. I know I've posted a very similar discussion in the Newbies forum, but I'm shifting my focus to primarily casual partnerships, though I don't like to refer to it as "hooking up". I had a focus on having both a romantic and a sexual relationship but I decided to shift my focus since having such a complex relationship like that would be too much at this point in my life. It may take a long-ass time to get to know a possible partner or I may not even find one. Where else can I go to find casual sex partners? I know there are women out there with sexual needs just like me, and I would like to know a few other places to look. Nice to meet you everyone!

Old 08-11-2021, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marytilk View Post
Hello everyone! I have a nice family, I hang with good people, and I'm gonna get to go to a new school later this year where I can hopefully find potential partners who share my interests. The thing is that it's gonna be a while until I can get into the new school. I might not even make it in. It's gonna take even longer to find a potential partner once I settle in and even longer for the relationship to be sex-ready for both of us. I know I've posted a very similar discussion in the Newbies forum, but I'm shifting my focus to primarily casual partnerships, though I don't like to refer to it as "hooking up". I had a focus on having both a romantic and a sexual relationship but I decided to shift my focus since having such a complex relationship like that would be too much at this point in my life. It may take a long-ass time to get to know a possible partner or I may not even find one. Where else can I go to find casual sex partners? I know there are women out there with sexual needs just like me, and I would like to know a few other places to look. Nice to meet you everyone!
Since you are still at school/university, I assume that you are very young. First gather experience with different women before you decide to enter into a permanent partnership or the right "with the appropriate sex vibe". From many women you must also first tickle out their dirty side. Get involved with pick up techniques and get to know women. You can also just approach them on the street