All new members must read the forum rules before posting to the forum !!!

CLICK HERE to read FORUM RULES!

Go Back   Amateur Voyeur Forum > Voyeur and Exhibitionist Pictures & Videos attached to forum > Upskirt and Downblouse

Old 08-30-2023, 12:52 AM

Default I've HAD IT with nipple shields and black panties

The amount of girls in mini skirts have rocketed, but it's getting harder to find my usual white or colored panties, I think I can speak for most when I say there's nothing worst than black panties, and personally I find black underwear period to be extremely unsexy, and these nipple shields are everywhere, I'll be getting a shot live while looking at my external monitor wondering where in the world is the nipple "maybe I should change angles"... "nope, does this girl just not have a nipple". We all take a considerable risk to get these shots sometimes, I would appreciate it if these women can have some dignity and not complicate the process.

PS, I also hate these skirt shorts I keep seeing all over the place. I've wasted a lot of energy chasing skirts that turned out to be trick shorts, and you know what, they'll still hold it like it were skirt if the wind blows or they're walking up stairs, who are they kidding?!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chrisklx For This Useful Post:
JackNapier (09-01-2023), markshea0179 (12-07-2023), shodomiza (10-01-2023)

Old 09-01-2023, 07:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisklx View Post
The amount of girls in mini skirts have rocketed, but it's getting harder to find my usual white or colored panties, I think I can speak for most when I say there's nothing worst than black panties, and personally I find black underwear period to be extremely unsexy, and these nipple shields are everywhere, I'll be getting a shot live while looking at my external monitor wondering where in the world is the nipple "maybe I should change angles"... "nope, does this girl just not have a nipple". We all take a considerable risk to get these shots sometimes, I would appreciate it if these women can have some dignity and not complicate the process.

PS, I also hate these skirt shorts I keep seeing all over the place. I've wasted a lot of energy chasing skirts that turned out to be trick shorts, and you know what, they'll still hold it like it were skirt if the wind blows or they're walking up stairs, who are they kidding?!

Black is a very popular underwear color. Black thongs very popular. Nipple shields also seem to be popular too. Skorts are bs too