All new members must read the forum rules before posting to the forum !!!

CLICK HERE to read FORUM RULES!

Go Back   Amateur Voyeur Forum > Voyeur and Exhibitionist Pictures & Videos attached to forum > Girls caught peeing

Old Yesterday, 02:07 AM

Default Old Website -Desperate Women

Hi all,

There used to be a website known as Desperate Women. It had pictures from the 90s and 80s of girls caught peeing outside. Do you know where you could see or buy these pictures?

TIA

Old Yesterday, 07:37 AM
Gold Member

Thanked 11,407 Times in 767 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywim View Post
Hi all,

There used to be a website known as Desperate Women. It had pictures from the 90s and 80s of girls caught peeing outside. Do you know where you could see or buy these pictures?

TIA
There are quite a few pictures from there about on the web. I believe the website was run by, and the pictures taken by, someone with the name of 'Peacock'. I think his email address might have been, and might still be, [email protected].

I would exercise care if you try to contact him at that address. Firstly it might not be correct, and secondly after so long a 'break' it might have passed to another person.

As I said at the beginning there are a lot of his pictures about on the web, the hardest thing for someone not 'in the know' might be telling which ones they are. Maybe we could start a thread here dedicated to his work?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PeePeeper2 For This Useful Post:
Lincolnimp (Yesterday), PissFun (Yesterday), RoyWaters (Today)

Old Yesterday, 09:48 AM
Gold Member

Thanked 1,094 Times in 280 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeePeeper2 View Post
There are quite a few pictures from there about on the web. I believe the website was run by, and the pictures taken by, someone with the name of 'Peacock'. I think his email address might have been, and might still be, [email protected].

I would exercise care if you try to contact him at that address. Firstly it might not be correct, and secondly after so long a 'break' it might have passed to another person.

As I said at the beginning there are a lot of his pictures about on the web, the hardest thing for someone not 'in the know' might be telling which ones they are. Maybe we could start a thread here dedicated to his work?
I duplicated all of Peacock's work, there's dozens of pages, lots of descriptions, highly detailed with some good photos, he ran the risk and took chances to get the photos.
He used to put them in an album and made them available in a .zip - BUT, as the previous poster says, he might well have changed his address.
Anyway, here's all I have on this link, happy viewing!
https://www.cascademag.com/peesightings/index.htm
UPDATE I have written to him on the peacock63aol email, he will recognise my address, I will post the outcome (if there is any)

Last edited by PissFun; Yesterday at 05:15 PM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PissFun For This Useful Post:
jbloggs12ppppppp (Today), lt3669 (Today), pt1333 (Yesterday), RoyWaters (Today), wetnut (Yesterday)

Old Today, 05:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PissFun View Post
I duplicated all of Peacock's work, there's dozens of pages, lots of descriptions, highly detailed with some good photos, he ran the risk and took chances to get the photos.
He used to put them in an album and made them available in a .zip - BUT, as the previous poster says, he might well have changed his address.
Anyway, here's all I have on this link, happy viewing!
https://www.cascademag.com/peesightings/index.htm
UPDATE I have written to him on the peacock63aol email, he will recognise my address, I will post the outcome (if there is any)
Thank you. I cant see any pictures just stories or pictures of puddles?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jaywim For This Useful Post:
jbloggs12ppppppp (Today), mpgp1453 (Today)

Old Today, 12:03 PM
Gold Member

Thanked 1,094 Times in 280 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywim View Post
Thank you. I cant see any pictures just stories or pictures of puddles?
You're right that there's a shortage of girls caught short pictures, but this was before the digital age and I know that he used to take the pictures onto a roll of film, then had to get the pictures processed in a normal lab (highly dodgy). It wasn't until then that he knew what he'd captured!
Unlike nowadays you can instantly see the pictures you've just snapped, he had to wait until his roll of film was full!
The desperate women that he'd captured on film had to be taken with a flash, which was an obvious giveaway, this is why the stories/reports are so valuable because there's such detail there - of the women, how he got the picture, her reaction, the dangers of the boyfriends and the police, his undying patience waiting for an opportunity etc.
As I previously quoted, he used to scan the photos and save them in a folder on his hard drive and sell them on his site (desperatewomen.com) in a .zip full of the month's sightings. He was very proud of his 'work'.
This is why I have written to him to find out if he still has any of the shots, or even the .zips, I don't think he'd get rid of them.
But sure, if you're in a hurry and just hoovering up pissy girlie pics, you won't find them.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PissFun For This Useful Post:
jbloggs12ppppppp (Today), vpw (Today)