All new members must read the forum rules before posting to the forum !!!

CLICK HERE to read FORUM RULES!

Go Back   Amateur Voyeur Forum > Forum news, your feedback, questions and requests > Announcements, news, feedback, questions, requests

Old 04-20-2024, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdlz433 View Post
I survived TVF.
I survived Creep.Club
Good thing AVF is still here.
I was a member of C.C. but hadn’t been active since late 2021. What really happened there? I’ve heard some weird rumors from other past members since it closed down

Old 04-23-2024, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bongcloud View Post
It would be nice as a community to help each other to gather collections from voyr1p.
Funny, 'as a community we should help each other" blaba and then shares and helps with nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12345678907 View Post
I was a member of C.C. but hadn’t been active since late 2021. What really happened there? I’ve heard some weird rumors from other past members since it closed down
Its not really that big of a mystery to anybody in the know. I was real close to some of the admins and still am with one of them. One of them who got into some trouble rolled over on the others ones to get themselves out of hot water. So they got busted. Then the one who didnt sold everything to the highest bidder and thats why voyr1p. Its sad but true. They were good people, but no honor among thieves i guess.
The Following User Says Thank You to RowdyRoddyPiper For This Useful Post:
12345678907 (04-26-2024)

Old 04-23-2024, 11:39 PM

[QUOTE=RowdyRoddyPiper;4282923]Funny, 'as a community we should help each other" blaba and then shares and helps with nothing.

Welp it is what it is, nobody has shown any interest at all. Voy is dead, it was good while it lasted. All that's left is for some dude to make money out of it.

Old 04-25-2024, 09:29 AM

[quote=bongcloud;4283061]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowdyRoddyPiper View Post
Funny, 'as a community we should help each other" blaba and then shares and helps with nothing.

Welp it is what it is, nobody has shown any interest at all. Voy is dead, it was good while it lasted. All that's left is for some dude to make money out of it.
I don't think voy is dead but rather in hiding. Bear in mind, there are a lot of guys who do it as a hobby and keep their stuff as "offline private stashes" b/c they want to keep a very low profile.

Old 04-26-2024, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RowdyRoddyPiper View Post

Its not really that big of a mystery to anybody in the know. I was real close to some of the admins and still am with one of them. One of them who got into some trouble rolled over on the others ones to get themselves out of hot water. So they got busted. Then the one who didnt sold everything to the highest bidder and thats why voyr1p. Its sad but true. They were good people, but no honor among thieves i guess.
Thanks! I had shared some I.P. Cam stuff there back when it started, but I left because it felt like the admins were never around and there were a couple guys dominating all the chat conversations. A few months back I was chatting with a guy that had gotten booted out for sharing content with non members. He was making some crazy comments about it being some sort of honey-trap. I had never heard anything like that, but I quit following it after I left.

Old 04-27-2024, 12:37 AM

[quote=JackNapier;4284421]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bongcloud View Post

I don't think voy is dead but rather in hiding. Bear in mind, there are a lot of guys who do it as a hobby and keep their stuff as "offline private stashes" b/c they want to keep a very low profile.
This is true. I had hoped cc would be 'that' community where you can truly share your hobby with other like-minded people but still maintain a low profile.