All new members must read the forum rules before posting to the forum !!!

CLICK HERE to read FORUM RULES!

Go Back   Amateur Voyeur Forum > Forum news, your feedback, questions and requests > Announcements, news, feedback, questions, requests

Old 08-31-2023, 01:45 AM

Default Under door camera?

Let's say that you had two rooms conjoined by a door that nobody uses. Is there a conceivable way to get a good under-door shot? It can be obvious on my side of the door but has to be unnoticable from the other side of the door. Maybe there's a good cam for this?

Tried putting a cell phone right at the bottom of the door but the angle was so narrow that you can't see anything, just feet - I guess you gotta get under the door a bit. There is some clearance. You could fit a pen under there.

Last edited by SlimShady2022; 08-31-2023 at 01:59 AM.

Old 09-04-2023, 09:13 AM

DM sent
The Following User Says Thank You to swarm9x For This Useful Post:
justanotherboi (11-26-2023)

Old 09-07-2023, 01:29 PM

The phone should work, but it'll have to be capable of a x0.5 (“point five”) zoom, either that or you're looking for something called an endoscope. No matter which, human beings are natural pattern recognizing machines making this is a high risk shot that's never worth taking. If you want to do it properly, find a window vantage point outside, use a camera with a long zoom, and set up a long pole tripod.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimShady2022 View Post
Let's say that you had two rooms conjoined by a door that nobody uses. Is there a conceivable way to get a good under-door shot? It can be obvious on my side of the door but has to be unnoticable from the other side of the door. Maybe there's a good cam for this?

Tried putting a cell phone right at the bottom of the door but the angle was so narrow that you can't see anything, just feet - I guess you gotta get under the door a bit. There is some clearance. You could fit a pen under there.