All new members must read the forum rules before posting to the forum !!!

CLICK HERE to read FORUM RULES!

Go Back   Amateur Voyeur Forum > Voyeur Videos hosted on other sites > Peeing girls videos

Old 02-12-2019, 10:59 PM

Default RealLifeCam

Hi, everyone!

I'm not very active in this community, but I share your interest, so I visit your threads from time to time. I appreachiate all the sharing that takes place on here. I too love peeing (or all bodily functions really), and I love the real voyeur videos, I'm not into all the staged stuff.

The reason I came here now, is to ask if anyone else have heard of, or are a member at a voyeur site called reallifecam.com?

It is a voyeur site, and the concept is easy, people live their normal everyday life in apartments covered by cameras, and it gets broadcasted live on this website (let me call it RLC for short). It has 25 apartments, most of wich are couples, and some of them have lived there like over 6 years. It is 2 roommate apartments, with only girls living in them. Then there are 4 "vacation apartments", where it is a sort of rotating schedule, people come to live like 1, 2 or 3 months, then gets replaced by new people. Maybe also worth mentioning that most of the apartments are russian, but in 2 apartments they speak chzeck, and 2 apartments speak spanish. If you become a paying member, you get acces to all cameras, and you can pay for Replay to, wich makes you able to go back on the stream as far as 7 days. Of course some of the tenants tend to do abit of a show for the cameras, but most of what you see is genuine real life. You get to see them taking showers, you get to see when they have sex/masturbate, when they quarrel and cry, or just cook, clean, wash the dishes, do laundry, sleep, watch TV, and surf on their phones (alot of the latter, I'm afraid ).

The general rule seem to be that restrooms are not shown. I have asked them in e-mails why they don't show it, and I have gotten the impression that showing a direct view of the toilets on camera would actually be illegal. Anyhow, there are several toilets on camera on RLC, but that is in apartments where there is a separate toilet off camera, wich they are supposed to use. But it often happens, esspecially in some apartments, that the girls don't bother, and use the toilet on camera instead. Also, you can see girls pee in the shower, it isn't that uncommon, but it might be alittle hard to catch. I've also caught people coming home desperate, holding themselfs and running straight to the restroom. On 2 or 3 occations they didn't quite make it, and actually wet themself, and one girl has wet her bed twice.

I've been a member for over 2 years now, and I likely have way over 100 recordings of toilet-related stuff, so I'd say if you are observant, and have alot of time, it would be totally worth it. Unfortunately, I can not share anything, because everyone's account is watermarked, and if my recordings were to be spread, my account would be banned. But I thought if anyone else is a member, we could maybe exchange things in confidence in PM.

P.S. English is not my first language, so sorry if there are any errors, or bad sentences. Thank you!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ed2 For This Useful Post:
Bukilicious (02-20-2019), packers89 (02-13-2019), PissFun (11-09-2020)

Do you need premium access to file sharing services?
Buy it directly from Amateur Voyeur Forum!!!

Premium access to Fileboom
Premium access to Keep2Share
Premium access to RapidGator
Premium access to FileJoker.net

With PREMIUM ACCOUNT you will have - unlimited downloads, unlimited space
and incredibly download speed!!!
Make your premium account right now!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT !!!
Old 03-04-2019, 09:29 PM

Its all good stuff. I also have loads of this stuff, so same rules apply, let me know if you want to trade.
The Following User Says Thank You to dd1000 For This Useful Post:
ed2 (03-15-2019)

Old 08-15-2020, 05:41 AM

Default Mega

I have a mega with a bunch of RLC shower peeings and some from VHTV. If you're interested in trading PM me!
The Following User Says Thank You to fred1122 For This Useful Post:
ed2 (08-23-2020)

Old 08-27-2020, 12:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fred1122 View Post
I have a mega with a bunch of RLC shower peeings and some from VHTV. If you're interested in trading PM me!
I'm very interested in voyeur shower peeings. However I'm never been a member of those sites. So that would mean that we can't trade anyway? I have over 100 of beach cabin pees

Old 08-30-2020, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fred1122 View Post
Thank you for the trade. There ought to be more of us out here. People who like peeing girls that are also a member of one of these voyeur sites. If you spend some time there, it is really one of the best places to catch good voyeur stuff.

Sorry to everyone who think it was rude to post that I have stuff wich I cannot post publicly. It is just that our accounts (and IP addresses) gets banned from the site for life if videos with our watermarks show up anywhere on the internet. My intentions was to get in touch with other members, and exchange videos and share thoughts with them. I am also not opposed to trading it for other things, but that is if I think I can trust you, and you can promiss to never to spread this material anywhere.

Old 11-09-2020, 12:37 PM

Default Any New RLC peeings?

Are there any new RLC or VHTV shower peeings discovered?
The Mega folder i have access to was last updated on 19-4-2020, so i thought maybe someone has newly discovered RLC peeings.
The Following User Says Thank You to scaniafreak For This Useful Post:
ed2 (11-11-2020)

Please Support Amateur Voyeur Forum!

Our forum need your HELP!
Please help us to cover the monthly cost of the server and stay the forum ONLINE!

READ HOW TO MAKE A DONATION!!!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT !!!
Old 11-10-2020, 03:11 AM

Default Hope you'd upload soon

I'm sure AVF would enjoy it.

Old 11-10-2020, 04:14 AM

Would you have some tip for finding such pee opportunities?
The Following User Says Thank You to herpderp123 For This Useful Post:
ed2 (11-11-2020)

Old 11-11-2020, 02:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scaniafreak View Post
Are there any new RLC or VHTV shower peeings discovered?
The Mega folder i have access to was last updated on 19-4-2020, so i thought maybe someone has newly discovered RLC peeings.
There are almost daily someone who pees in the shower on RLC. Most frequent ones currently are Ariana and Serafima.

Old 11-11-2020, 02:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J201345 View Post
I'm sure AVF would enjoy it.
No. Uploading someone else's recordings (in this case mine) will just get my IP-adress banned from RLC for life. And as far as I know, I think I am the only one I have ever encountered with the biggest collection of toilet and bathroom related videos from RLC. It would first and foremost hurt me alot, but in the long run it would probably also hurt the community. Sign up yourself instead, and I will happily exchange both tips, recordings and sightings.
The Following User Says Thank You to ed2 For This Useful Post:
conaman123 (11-11-2020)