All new members must read the forum rules before posting to the forum !!!

CLICK HERE to read FORUM RULES!

Go Back   Amateur Voyeur Forum > Voyeur and Exhibitionist Pictures & Videos attached to forum > Girls caught peeing

Old 03-02-2023, 04:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by observer View Post
I do not agree, the voyeurists ( and exhibitionists ) is a sexual minority and they always under pressure of different laws. I see no big difference between voyeurists and gay/lesbians who was under pressure of laws is like 15-20 years ago. There is one difference, gay/lesbians won back their rights, but not voyeurists who still under big pressure of descrimination laws and still not have a right to watch...
You can disagree but you're wrong. Voyeursim is at best a kink. You're comparing that to ones sexual orientation and gender identity. It's not nearly the same thing.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to georgewt For This Useful Post:
coitus (03-12-2023), Spl1nter (03-06-2023), TheAMan (03-03-2023)

Old 03-02-2023, 04:46 AM
Administrator

Thanked 6,058 Times in 490 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgewt View Post
You can disagree but you're wrong. Voyeursim is at best a kink. You're comparing that to ones sexual orientation and gender identity. It's not nearly the same thing.
No, I tell about sexual minority. Gays/lesbians are sexual minority, same as voyeurists / exhibitionsts. Both of these sexual minorities has limitations in their rights. LGBT community has fixed their problem. Voyeurists still have no right to watch...
Lastoneton (03-03-2023)

Old 03-03-2023, 03:35 PM

Quote:
No, I tell about sexual minority. Gays/lesbians are sexual minority, same as voyeurists / exhibitionsts. Both of these sexual minorities has limitations in their rights. LGBT community has fixed their problem. Voyeurists still have no right to watch...

"ok".

Old 03-04-2023, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Your vagina is difenitely is your vagina and only you decides to show it to somebody other or not. Look at Muslim women. You will never see the vagina of any Muslim woman, because they follow very strict behavior rules. They do not visit nude beaches or public spa, do not wear short skirts, swimsuits, transparent clothes. They do not drink alcohol and not pee in bushes. If they don't want to show their body, they won't show it. Be same as Muslim woman and your vagina will be only your.

These anti-voyeur laws don't work because they violate the laws of nature. A men will always look at a woman, maybe some of them will take photos and videos. And we shouldn't judge men for this, just as we don't judge gays and lesbians for their sexual preferences.
Law of Nature? Shouldn't judge people for their sexual preferences? So you probably don't believe there should be an age of consent, or even consent at all. It's not rape in nature after all. We have laws for a reason.

Edit; After reading everyone's responses.
Just because something is a minority doesn't mean it's oppression is unjust. Rapists are a sexual minority. I see no difference in your entitlement to see my vag and your entitlement to be in my vag.
Nature be damned, we live in a civilized world. If you don't like that, go join a commune or something. But stop forcing your views on everyone else.

Last edited by Jessica60700; 03-04-2023 at 11:44 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jessica60700 For This Useful Post:
georgewt (03-08-2023), Spl1nter (03-06-2023), TheAMan (03-09-2023)

Old 03-05-2023, 04:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica60700 View Post
Law of Nature? Shouldn't judge people for their sexual preferences? So you probably don't believe there should be an age of consent, or even consent at all. It's not rape in nature after all. We have laws for a reason.

Just because something is a minority doesn't mean it's oppression is unjust. Rapists are a sexual minority. I see no difference in your entitlement to see my vag and your entitlement to be in my vag.
Nature be damned, we live in a civilized world. If you don't like that, go join a commune or something. But stop forcing your views on everyone else.
Im with you on this. Kinda scary that people think the way he does.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to georgewt For This Useful Post:
Spl1nter (03-06-2023), TheAMan (03-09-2023)

Old 03-08-2023, 01:21 PM
Administrator

Quote:

What is wrong with your vagina? Did you showed it in public and some man saw it? Please describe your problem to us. I do not understand it.

And please, voyeurists aren't rapists. The voyeurists have pleasure from watching, not from intercourse (not from sex with woman). Please do not need to posts your fake dreams.
Thank you.
saugruessel (03-08-2023)

Old 03-08-2023, 04:30 PM

There was no problem mentioned about her vagina. She just talked about who is entitled to see (or be in) her vag, which, obviously, it is her.

She does not say that voyeurists are rapists.

I do not see any fake dream in her post. I do get a sense of lack of respect in this last post, though.

I am with her (assuming it is her).
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gauekobihurria2 For This Useful Post:
georgewt (03-08-2023), TheAMan (03-09-2023)

Old 03-09-2023, 05:39 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by gauekobihurria2 View Post
There was no problem mentioned about her vagina. She just talked about who is entitled to see (or be in) her vag, which, obviously, it is her.
I definitely not understand the problem of this woman. How we can see her vagina if she aren't show it to us?

And yes, there is a big difference between of seeing of vag and having of intercourse .
Lastoneton (03-09-2023)

Old 03-12-2023, 02:46 PM

Quote:

Trevor's axiom wins again.
PS: If you don't believe in forcing your views on people, why do you live in a 'civilized' society that literally invaded, 'conquered' then forced it's views on the world before it which built its society on natural law instead of 'civilized law'?
PPS: when your 'civilization' collapses which it's obviously doing, and other ones like rome have done before it; will you respect natural law or still pretend you're a victim of it because you have a commonly accepted and geographically common for you personally giving you the privledge to act like you are above nature when your civilization still answers to nature?
Maybe entitled fags like that (not gay fags burdensome to society and other people type fags which is the natural definition of the word fag: a burden or bundle to carry) should witness first hand, the collapse of a civilization they took for granted over the natural laws it's built upon and will always answer to whether it conquers a society that respects nature first to build itself, or not.
Good luck with tomorrow. The hour is late.

Old 03-12-2023, 02:47 PM

Quote:

Trevor's axiom wins again.
PS: If you don't believe in forcing your views on people, why do you live in a 'civilized' society that literally invaded, 'conquered' then forced it's views on the world before it which built its society on natural law instead of 'civilized law'?
PPS: when your 'civilization' collapses which it's obviously doing, and other ones like rome have done before it; will you respect natural law or still pretend you're a victim of it because you have a commonly accepted and geographically common for you personally giving you the privledge to act like you are above nature when your civilization still answers to nature?
Maybe entitled f*gs like that (not gay f*gs burdensome to society and other people type f*gs which is the natural definition of the word f*g: a burden or bundle to carry) should witness first hand, the collapse of a civilization they took for granted over the natural laws it's built upon and will always answer to whether it conquers a society that respects nature first to build itself, or not.
The fact I had to edit this post to bypass censorship to make this extremely valid point, is EVIDENCE I AM RIGHT.
Good luck with tomorrow. The hour is late.

PS: nobody wants into your vaj.
If a voyeur catches something happening in a public place, they have every right legally or otherwise to watch and record it. ITS A PUBLIC PLACE.
The Following User Says Thank You to coitus For This Useful Post:
vpw (03-12-2023)