All new members must read the forum rules before posting to the forum !!!

CLICK HERE to read FORUM RULES!

Go Back   Amateur Voyeur Forum > Voyeur and Exhibitionist Pictures & Videos attached to forum > Upskirt and Downblouse


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 05-13-2024, 11:52 PM
Tomlynch Tomlynch is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2024
Posts: 10
Thanks: 1
Thanked 59 Times in 9 Posts
Default Comforting 20 y/o sister in law

Sister in law was having a hard time. I looked after them. After convincing them to get into "something comfy" so they can sleep, I put a weighted blanket on them. This was very thick and blocked all light, so I could record with my phone camera with the flash on. I recorded 3 videos of her in ridden-up short shorts with incredible clarity. My best work since she was a bit younger.
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tomlynch For This Useful Post:
Lincolnimp (05-14-2024), Natalie Banus (05-14-2024), puregold24 (05-14-2024), Wernick (Yesterday), xibel (05-14-2024)

  #2  
Old 05-14-2024, 12:07 AM
Tomlynch Tomlynch is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2024
Posts: 10
Thanks: 1
Thanked 59 Times in 9 Posts
Default

1st half of 1st video, cut for size
Attached Files
File Type: mp4 W1.1.mp4 (11.98 MB, 598 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Tomlynch For This Useful Post:
blablaulo2 (05-15-2024), johnyxxx (05-14-2024), Lustknabe (05-16-2024), Natalie Banus (05-14-2024), natolba (05-14-2024), Obedient Cuck (05-19-2024), puregold24 (05-14-2024), spyhubby (05-15-2024), Squadleader (05-16-2024), undercoverwifespy (05-15-2024), xibel (05-14-2024)

  #3  
Old 05-14-2024, 12:17 AM
Tomlynch Tomlynch is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2024
Posts: 10
Thanks: 1
Thanked 59 Times in 9 Posts
Default

2nd half of video 1
Attached Files
File Type: mp4 W1.2.mp4 (13.91 MB, 469 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Tomlynch For This Useful Post:
abot (Yesterday), blablaulo2 (05-15-2024), johnyxxx (05-14-2024), Lustknabe (05-16-2024), Natalie Banus (05-14-2024), natolba (05-14-2024), Obedient Cuck (05-19-2024), puregold24 (05-14-2024), spyhubby (05-15-2024), Squadleader (05-16-2024), undercoverwifespy (05-15-2024), xibel (05-14-2024)

  #4  
Old 05-14-2024, 12:31 AM
Tomlynch Tomlynch is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2024
Posts: 10
Thanks: 1
Thanked 59 Times in 9 Posts
Default

Vid 2 P1
Attached Files
File Type: mp4 W2.1.mp4 (12.72 MB, 588 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Tomlynch For This Useful Post:
abot (Yesterday), johnyxxx (05-14-2024), Lustknabe (05-16-2024), Natalie Banus (05-14-2024), natolba (05-14-2024), Obedient Cuck (05-19-2024), spyhubby (05-15-2024), Squadleader (05-16-2024), undercoverwifespy (05-15-2024), xibel (05-14-2024)

  #5  
Old 05-14-2024, 01:49 PM
Natalie Banus Natalie Banus is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2023
Posts: 303
Thanks: 1,371
Thanked 1,671 Times in 229 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomlynch View Post
Sister in law was having a hard time. I looked after them. After convincing them to get into "something comfy" so they can sleep, I put a weighted blanket on them. This was very thick and blocked all light, so I could record with my phone camera with the flash on. I recorded 3 videos of her in ridden-up short shorts with incredible clarity. My best work since she was a bit younger.
Nice work!!!
Got any more details?
How old is she? What are her tits like? Got any full body pics? (Face blurred)
Got any of the stuff from when she was younger you can share?
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Natalie Banus For This Useful Post:
Lincolnimp (05-14-2024), xibel (05-14-2024)

  #6  
Old 05-15-2024, 04:20 AM
Tomlynch Tomlynch is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2024
Posts: 10
Thanks: 1
Thanked 59 Times in 9 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie Banus View Post
Nice work!!!
Got any more details?
How old is she? What are her tits like? Got any full body pics? (Face blurred)
Got any of the stuff from when she was younger you can share?
She's 20 (mentioned in title). She has small b/c-cup breasts, which she keeps well covered most of the time. I have gotten her cute Peter Alexander PJs which are a bit loose so sometimes I get lucky with a clear view of everything when she leans over (sometimes we play board games on the floor), but often she'll wear a soft-cup bra with them. Occasionally she goes out with friends to gay events and dresses more revealingly with mesh and all but uses nipple pasties so still conservative.
She dresses mostly in gender-neutral clothes these days but when she used to wear skirts and dresses I would get the occasional upskirt photo/video. These are stored on my old phone which won't turn on but I am keeping it in hopes of accessing the data sometime. Also have lots of nudes of a cute young thing I was fucking at the time on it.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tomlynch For This Useful Post:
Natalie Banus (05-15-2024)

  #7  
Old 05-15-2024, 05:10 AM
Tomlynch Tomlynch is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2024
Posts: 10
Thanks: 1
Thanked 59 Times in 9 Posts
Default

Video 2 Part 2
Attached Files
File Type: mp4 W2P2.mp4 (13.43 MB, 358 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tomlynch For This Useful Post:
johnyxxx (05-15-2024), Lustknabe (05-16-2024), mudrunner1 (05-16-2024), Natalie Banus (05-15-2024), spyhubby (05-15-2024), Squadleader (05-16-2024), undercoverwifespy (05-15-2024)

  #8  
Old 05-15-2024, 06:17 AM
Tomlynch Tomlynch is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2024
Posts: 10
Thanks: 1
Thanked 59 Times in 9 Posts
Default

I forgot to mention! Also on my old phone there is a video she recorded of herself sulking in the bath. Topless visible, phone off to one side and stationary. Not sure what the video was for, she's a bit edgy and artist. I got it by taking the SDD from her old laptop and installing it into the spare port for a secondary SDD in my laptop. I knew her laptop passcode from helping her with tech stuff, so for a time I could boot my laptop as if it were hers and had full access to stored credentials. Video was on Google Photos (probably auto-backed up)
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tomlynch For This Useful Post:
Believe (05-15-2024), Natalie Banus (05-15-2024)

  #9  
Old 05-15-2024, 06:36 AM
Believe Believe is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2023
Posts: 24
Thanks: 464
Thanked 164 Times in 17 Posts
Default we should get in touch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomlynch View Post
I forgot to mention! Also on my old phone there is a video she recorded of herself sulking in the bath. Topless visible, phone off to one side and stationary. Not sure what the video was for, she's a bit edgy and artist. I got it by taking the SDD from her old laptop and installing it into the spare port for a secondary SDD in my laptop. I knew her laptop passcode from helping her with tech stuff, so for a time I could boot my laptop as if it were hers and had full access to stored credentials. Video was on Google Photos (probably auto-backed up)
I think you are a pervert, but i love it, private message me
Reply With Quote

  #10  
Old 05-15-2024, 10:05 AM
Tomlynch Tomlynch is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2024
Posts: 10
Thanks: 1
Thanked 59 Times in 9 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Believe View Post
I think you are a pervert, but i love it, private message me
This is literally a voyeurism website. The idea behind the content is ENF/hidden cam/non-standard nudity.
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump