All new members must read the forum rules before posting to the forum !!!

CLICK HERE to read FORUM RULES!

Go Back   Amateur Voyeur Forum > Forum news, your feedback, questions and requests > Announcements, news, feedback, questions, requests

Old 07-17-2022, 02:03 PM

Default Help Finding A Few Pics

As a follow-up to my redhead pics search, I had a couple more that I lost when I broke my flash drive, and thought I would again ask for help from you folks.

1. The first was a set of pics of a woman, originally posted on adultism . com (no spaces), most likely sometime in late 2015 to early 2017. The title of the pic series was something like ‘Girlfriend After Nap’, ‘Girlfriend Afternoon Nap”, etc. It was an average woman, dirty blonde hair, with just various pics of her lying naked in bed. I’ve scoured the site, but can’t locate them. Hoping someone here might recognize the title and have them.

2. The second is a single pic, originally saw it on Tumblr in early to mid 2017. It was in the category of MILF, MILF tits/boobs, something like that. She had her upper arms up, bent at the elbows, lower arms & hands facing downward. The woman in the one that I’m looking for had darkish blonde hair, and maybe B cups, small, somewhat saggy.

Thanks again for your time and help. I truly appreciate it.