All new members must read the forum rules before posting to the forum !!!

CLICK HERE to read FORUM RULES!

Go Back   Amateur Voyeur Forum > Voyeur Videos hosted on other sites > Voyeur beach videos

Old 01-10-2018, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the-bos View Post
someone knows more about this site besttoplessbeach which have the same typo as ILTB ? strange , no ?

anyone ?
It's not the same site or people, they only do it to confuse costumers. The quality of videos is not the same, but I find it to be good lately, they are getting better at filming. There is no nudism tho, only topless girls.

Do you need premium access to file sharing services?
Buy it directly from Amateur Voyeur Forum!!!

Premium access to Fileboom
Premium access to Keep2Share
Premium access to RapidGator
Premium access to FileJoker.net

With PREMIUM ACCOUNT you will have - unlimited downloads, unlimited space
and incredibly download speed!!!
Make your premium account right now!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT !!!
Old 01-10-2018, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydiver View Post
@afspo :
rofl, xhamster and co. are for sure no alternative for iltb. There is no page at all better than iltb was, not even the same.
I did not list these as alternatives to iltb. There is no alternative. I listed these sites with their search functions as a way to find videos that do not appear on any trademarked sites. But as I stated in the original post these videos come and go by which I mean that sometimes you can find interesting stuff, other times there's little of interest

Old 01-26-2018, 09:25 PM

Quote:
I don't know if YOU REALLY know that THIS IS THE REASON for ILTB to stop to share...
but I agree about your reflections. In another hand, I think it's not really legal to make money with videos of unaware babes, even filmed on public beaches.
So maybe they'd legal problems too ?

Or maybe, as they could continue doing this for free with advertisements for exemple (hey, FB, youtube...are doing this and they win billions !)

honestly, I'm doing this for free personally and believe me it costs me already some euros and I don't count the time passed...

You just kinda sensed they might shut down if you were a member I guess.

Adult sites (unlike FB, youtube etc) cant really pay the bills with advertising unless theyre a major tube or something. Certainly not enough to cover all the site bills and even if they could, it wouldnt be for a really long time so youd have to come out of pocket a lot - unless I guess you were super shady like most of the tubesites of this world.

Pretty much any company that cares about their image want nothing to do with adult.

Companies have no problem advertising on facebook or youtube because even if there is a little adult - neither FB or Youtubes sole purpose is adult and they're not portraying themselves as adult friendly sites either.

I never quite got the doing it for free or doing it when it costs you actual money. I mean, does it actual cost you and you get nothing in return ??

Old 01-27-2018, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saj100 View Post
You just kinda sensed they might shut down if you were a member I guess.

Adult sites (unlike FB, youtube etc) cant really pay the bills with advertising unless theyre a major tube or something. Certainly not enough to cover all the site bills and even if they could, it wouldnt be for a really long time so youd have to come out of pocket a lot - unless I guess you were super shady like most of the tubesites of this world.

Pretty much any company that cares about their image want nothing to do with adult.

Companies have no problem advertising on facebook or youtube because even if there is a little adult - neither FB or Youtubes sole purpose is adult and they're not portraying themselves as adult friendly sites either.

I never quite got the doing it for free or doing it when it costs you actual money. I mean, does it actual cost you and you get nothing in return ??
thanks for the "infos"...

As for the last question, the answer is YES.
It costs me several cam, a lot of time and money in gasole...if you think that I really ended to go to the beach for shooting. Ok, I passed nice days, did sports and enjoyed the water and the sun but honestly I pass a lot of time to walk for girls too. I crashed a cam in the water while taking shots, and recently upgraded to a better one just for this hobby...

In return, except 'thanks' from those who saw the shots, no money ! The best I had in the past was a free entrance to enriquesbeach site as I contributed some shots.

The Following User Says Thank You to the-bos For This Useful Post:
boster (01-29-2018)

Old 01-27-2018, 07:32 PM

Quote:

It costs me several cam, a lot of time and money in gasole...if you think that I really ended to go to the beach for shooting. Ok, I passed nice days, did sports and enjoyed the water and the sun but honestly I pass a lot of time to walk for girls too. I crashed a cam in the water while taking shots, and recently upgraded to a better one just for this hobby...

In return, except 'thanks' from those who saw the shots, no money ! The best I had in the past was a free entrance to enriquesbeach site as I contributed some shots.

For hobby the costs are at least quite small, even if you lose a few cameras in the sea lol. Its good that you dont have to rely on the income to pay bills and its just good fun. Like a regular hobby with the odd expense.

For a site with lots of bills like server, billing processor, advertising, salaries etc......its very different.

I think most of the sites I used love visiting that are now closed would still be around even today if it werent for tube or filesharing sites.

Old 02-04-2018, 08:32 PM

Quote:

Whatever the reason is for ILTB shutting down, i think the strangest thing is that the site is still up and running for members. There is no news on the site about what or when it will permanently shut down. And there is probably no way for new members to sign up. i managde to sing up the last second only because for a litlle while they mirrored their site somehow through the domain "beachvoy.com" and through there i could sing up. But now that option is closed.

Please Support Amateur Voyeur Forum!

Our forum need your HELP!
Please help us to cover the monthly cost of the server and stay the forum ONLINE!

READ HOW TO MAKE A DONATION!!!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT !!!
Old 02-05-2018, 10:08 PM

Whatever the specific reason that the iltb owner(s) decided to pull the plug, I think also times have changed. Before the turn of the century nearly every woman or adolescent girl with a few prude exceptions would go topless or all out naked on the beaches of Europe and Australia and some even in the US, and while men enjoyed it no one really cared that much.

But with the popularity of the internet what was private became very public, and considering the amount of beach videos and websites promoting it, I assume there will have been a fair few women that were outraged at seeing their topless bodies on film or in pictures. So the number of topless women decreased until finally there weren't that many anymore, at least not those that were hugely attractive. This may also have discouraged the photographers/owners from continuing, as their current product simply isn't up to the high standards they set themselves.

It's like a "screw without an end". If the Internet hadn't posted so many videos there might have been more women still enjoying their freedom on the beaches. But without the Internet there wouldn't have been any videos (or almost none).

Then of course laws have also changed. I don't know if the owners were caught by police, but they would certainly have been living a more dangerous life now and in coming months and years.

Meanwhile the recasted videos (sof) continue and may do for a long time. There's probably 250GB of old videos to choose from. While they are old, seeing what's there never gets old, you might say.

Old 02-07-2018, 11:59 AM

I found bralessday (dot) com,can someone find the videos?

Old 02-24-2018, 02:38 PM

any video from beachsome(dot)com?

Old 04-04-2018, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disparo View Post

Game over.
sad day ! just, there was two new videos that nobody reposted before the site closed...
(with a blond shaved babe I think)
anyone saved them ?

And someone found another great site like ILTB ?
The Following User Says Thank You to the-bos For This Useful Post:
beanz (04-05-2018)

Tags
nude beach, voyeur beach