All new members must read the forum rules before posting to the forum !!!

CLICK HERE to read FORUM RULES!

Go Back   Amateur Voyeur Forum > Original photos and videos made by members of forum > Self made amateur photos and videos

Old 12-12-2022, 07:23 AM

Default Tributes/captions for your wifes/gf/mistress

Hello everyone,

First of few words of introduction. I have been making tribute and captions videos for long on xHamster and latter of WifeWhantsToPlay forums. Since both of the mentioned forums decayed in quality and it was almost impossible to find genuine amateur users I retired.

But as time was passing I wanted again to start making tributes, I miss them (last one I made about a year and a half ago).

So here it goes. If you are interested to se your wife/gf/mistress/ex tributed and/or captioned reply here or send me PM and we will arrange it.

A few info about how I make them. You send me some pics which you wanted to see tributed (min 5-6) and I will record tribute cumming on them. I will also send you pictures of the cum covered pics. If you want I can make a tribute to a video too. And if you like that I can edit a tribute (add background music, combine multiple vids etc).

So if this seems like a interesting thing for you don't hesitate to contact me.

Have a nice day!
Marnek
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marnek91 For This Useful Post:
fatandbald (12-12-2022), Nylonhmmm (12-14-2022)

Old 12-14-2022, 12:42 PM

Hey...I was on hamster for a long time and yes it's pretty shitty now.. I love to see my wife tributed.. let me know whta kind of pictures you'd like? Cheers

Tags
cum, exposed, girlfriend, tribute, wife