All new members must read the forum rules before posting to the forum !!!

CLICK HERE to read FORUM RULES!

Go Back   Amateur Voyeur Forum > Voyeur Videos hosted on other sites > Voyeur beach videos

Old 04-13-2018, 04:22 AM

One great thing you will never find in another sites vs Uncle Chester videos is mouthwatering mommas guys rub pussies of the nudist woman also the camera puts focus infront of the pussies...
If anyone has Uncle Chester videos, please start in a thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
I also think that ILTB was the best site ever considering everything.

Beachhunter for example with their extremely boring telefilmed movies from far far away.

Jackass - mostly good but many many ugly spanish fattos many of these films are also so extremely bad filmed that i would like to KILL the filmmaker, zooming in and out, in and out, in and out, mostly zoomed in so that ONE single bodypart, most often the vagina fills the whole screen... I would just like to scream out - I WANT TO THE WHOLE WOMAN, not just a single bodypart, such complete fucking assholes!!

Uncle chester was also very good but that was gone many years ago now.

What i liked best with ILTB footage was that it was always shot RIGHT THERE next to the subject wich gives a real sense of actually being on the beach yourself, even with the sound of the waves in the background, and the subjects are almost always good looking. The videoquality was excellent, NO zooming as the asshole jackass people. And the framing was always perfect, i would really like to now HOW they made all these great videos, i any of you guys have any idea how this can be replicated please let me know because i visit alot of nude beaches myself.

And please share other similar option sites!
The Following User Says Thank You to rascaldogfan For This Useful Post:
the-bos (04-13-2018)

Do you need premium access to file sharing services?
Buy it directly from Amateur Voyeur Forum!!!

Premium access to Fileboom
Premium access to Keep2Share
Premium access to RapidGator
Premium access to FileJoker.net

With PREMIUM ACCOUNT you will have - unlimited downloads, unlimited space
and incredibly download speed!!!
Make your premium account right now!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT !!!
Old 04-13-2018, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rascaldogfan View Post
One great thing you will never find in another sites vs Uncle Chester videos is mouthwatering mommas guys rub pussies of the nudist woman also the camera puts focus infront of the pussies...
If anyone has Uncle Chester videos, please start in a thread...
I think I've Uncle chester videos somewhere too, but damn low bandwidth to upload them ... but I'm sure you can find them already on the www

Quote:

I also think that ILTB was the best site ever considering everything.

Beachhunter for example with their extremely boring telefilmed movies from far far away.

Jackass - mostly good but many many ugly spanish fattos many of these films are also so extremely bad filmed that i would like to KILL the filmmaker, zooming in and out, in and out, in and out, mostly zoomed in so that ONE single bodypart, most often the vagina fills the whole screen... I would just like to scream out - I WANT TO THE WHOLE WOMAN, not just a single bodypart, such complete fucking assholes!!

Uncle chester was also very good but that was gone many years ago now.

What i liked best with ILTB footage was that it was always shot RIGHT THERE next to the subject wich gives a real sense of actually being on the beach yourself, even with the sound of the waves in the background, and the subjects are almost always good looking. The videoquality was excellent, NO zooming as the asshole jackass people. And the framing was always perfect, i would really like to now HOW they made all these great videos, i any of you guys have any idea how this can be replicated please let me know because i visit alot of nude beaches myself.

And please share other similar option sites!
I really agree with you. I always wondered how they did to hide and look at the screen cam at the same time without being suspicious, as often it looks like the videomaker was quite close... Maybe in a team (with girl ?).

I think I've all their vids so I could reopen one ILTB site on my own
The Following User Says Thank You to the-bos For This Useful Post:
rascaldogfan (04-16-2018)

Old 04-14-2018, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the-bos View Post
I think I've Uncle chester videos somewhere too, but damn low bandwidth to upload them ... but I'm sure you can find them already on the www

I really agree with you. I always wondered how they did to hide and look at the screen cam at the same time without being suspicious, as often it looks like the videomaker was quite close... Maybe in a team (with girl ?).

I think I've all their vids so I could reopen one ILTB site on my own
I got the feeling the photographers had some tricky camo setup, like the camera hidden inside a bag or other beach-inconspicuous item. Even a small spycam inside the top of a sun-umbrella, for some of those high-angle closeup vids they sometimes did, they were a little lower resolution. And then a wireless link to a remote screen (or even glasses), for positioning.

the-bos, did you manage to find those last 2 vids anywhere, bb15065 and bb15066? I too think I've got everything else, well maybe 1 or 2 missing. Sad times.
The Following User Says Thank You to beanz For This Useful Post:

Old 04-15-2018, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beanz View Post
I got the feeling the photographers had some tricky camo setup, like the camera hidden inside a bag or other beach-inconspicuous item. Even a small spycam inside the top of a sun-umbrella, for some of those high-angle closeup vids they sometimes did, they were a little lower resolution. And then a wireless link to a remote screen (or even glasses), for positioning.

the-bos, did you manage to find those last 2 vids anywhere, bb15065 and bb15066? I too think I've got everything else, well maybe 1 or 2 missing. Sad times.
Quality is really good for just a small spycam I think...
And what interest me is to know how they shoot because sometimes the cam moved when the girls moved...so it means that the videomaker could move discretly the cam direclty white filming...hard with a cam in a bag (or you've to move the bag, adjust the angle etc etc) without being suspicious.
Honestly, by experience, I can say that a single man on a nudist beach has to be really patient and careful of the surrounding if he is filming or shooting photos.

It's why I wondered sometimes if they did act at 2 or 3 even with a girl (that would make the group really better looking on the beach), the thing is to find a girl (but you can see that ugotitflauntit did videos by women (ok not sweaky).

And for your last question, I don't see the last two videos, just a tease from ILTB guys until the last day of membership maybe...

no other finds to replace this site ?

Old 04-15-2018, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Honestly, by experience, I can say that a single man on a nudist beach has to be really patient and careful of the surrounding if he is filming or shooting photos.
The people filming for iltb may have been women. It was a commercial enterprise after all. I also think some of the people filmed were "in", maybe paid.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rhinocer For This Useful Post:
kookaburra (11-30-2018), rascaldogfan (04-16-2018)

Old 04-15-2018, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhinocer View Post
The people filming for iltb may have been women. It was a commercial enterprise after all. I also think some of the people filmed were "in", maybe paid.
Honestly, I don't know about that. Or it depends of the "some" you think of.

Imagine the number of women filmed in almost 20 years ! I don't think that it could really be commercially good to pay models for this job...especially the last years with the ''stolen'' and reposted videos...

Please Support Amateur Voyeur Forum!

Our forum need your HELP!
Please help us to cover the monthly cost of the server and stay the forum ONLINE!

READ HOW TO MAKE A DONATION!!!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT !!!
Old 04-16-2018, 05:23 AM

Thanked 6,896 Times in 3,161 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhinocer View Post
ILTB bought the videos from different shooters, they did not have any kind of staff. I once asked them that when I offered to shoot for them, they were kind to respond back.

Videos from Balearic Islands sure were shot from short distance, you can tell, as there is absolutely no mirage. I am not sure if its work of the same guy, but the pictures that were shot at Ibiza and Formentera are work of an pro in my opinion. I mean, a guy that is a professional promo shooter and candid pictures are his kind of "hobby". This is a thing that works perfectly with candid shooting - you are surrounded with pretty expensive equipment and a journalistĀ“s badge is hanging around your neck. This does not work with a videocam, lol.

Last edited by Disparo; 04-16-2018 at 05:42 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Disparo For This Useful Post:
beanz (04-17-2018), kookaburra (11-30-2018), rascaldogfan (04-16-2018)

Old 04-17-2018, 04:43 AM

Wink

Quote:
What I guess about Uncle Chester videos-
  1. First started with UCbeachtour.com later sold to cocozella just 5-6 years back
  2. All the videos are shoot in the early 2000's so no HD/FullHD videos are available. Also they hide spy cams in the bags and the spy cams in the 2000's are not HD capable, good for small resolutions.
  3. Though the title says 'US' Nude beaches, I don't think it is 'US', it is somewhere in Brazil/Spain.
  4. Almost all women are paid. A guy takes them to sit on a place asked to spread legs. The guy keeps the spy camera bad infront of their pussies, the babes were asked to lift their heads so that entire her naked body from toe to head captured in the spycam
  5. The babes got a choice to rub their pussies or the guy takes a kind of massage revenge, see the pics below
  6. These vids appear very natural as the women don't shave their vaginas, keeping bush as is..some woman keeps their faces in crying as they don't like camera is kept on their pussies...All these videos are worth to watch!!! but videos are expensive to oder If any one try to gets these videos I am happy to enjoy the full videos.. waiting for your uploads..

The Following User Says Thank You to rascaldogfan For This Useful Post:
rascaldog_fan (03-31-2020)

Old 04-17-2018, 04:53 AM

ILTB hosted really stunning woman! I can not say in words how beautiful they are! I like the EUROGURU and EURO BEACH series. Every gallery in this series the women are really amazing and sexy! Looking at the pics it is difficult to say they are paid models/real voyeur pics? I asked the admin where the pics are taken because I remember few places in formentera but I don't recognize them as well but they refused to tell. It is sad they closed the website

Paid models - They don't look like a paid models.. all they look like perfect Italian tourists/Hippy cultured with no shy in public nude. They don't trim the bush but the way the pics are taken feels you the camera man is infront of them.

Real voyeur pics - You can't believe they are real voyeur pics either, the way they take the pics.
so I guess some babes are paid and some are real voyeur pics but I agree with what you said they get pics from different photographers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disparo View Post
ILTB bought the videos from different shooters, they did not have any kind of staff. I once asked them that when I offered to shoot for them, they were kind to respond back.

Videos from Balearic Islands sure were shot from short distance, you can tell, as there is absolutely no mirage. I am not sure if its work of the same guy, but the pictures that were shot at Ibiza and Formentera are work of an pro in my opinion. I mean, a guy that is a professional promo shooter and candid pictures are his kind of "hobby". This is a thing that works perfectly with candid shooting - you are surrounded with pretty expensive equipment and a journalistĀ“s badge is hanging around your neck. This does not work with a videocam, lol.

Old 04-17-2018, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rascaldogfan View Post
ILTB hosted really stunning woman! I can not say in words how beautiful they are! I like the EUROGURU and EURO BEACH series. Every gallery in this series the women are really amazing and sexy! Looking at the pics it is difficult to say they are paid models/real voyeur pics? I asked the admin where the pics are taken because I remember few places in formentera but I don't recognize them as well but they refused to tell. It is sad they closed the website

Paid models - They don't look like a paid models.. all they look like perfect Italian tourists/Hippy cultured with no shy in public nude. They don't trim the bush but the way the pics are taken feels you the camera man is infront of them.

Real voyeur pics - You can't believe they are real voyeur pics either, the way they take the pics.
so I guess some babes are paid and some are real voyeur pics but I agree with what you said they get pics from different photographers.
We'll never know the truth now. But I would say that the website would have had to be much more expensive and also much more secure if they had to pay the models. That doesn't mean that the girls weren't models who happened to be on the beach, they just didn't get paid.
The Following User Says Thank You to afspo For This Useful Post:
rascaldogfan (04-18-2018)

Tags
nude beach, voyeur beach