All new members must read the forum rules before posting to the forum !!!

CLICK HERE to read FORUM RULES!

Go Back   Amateur Voyeur Forum > Forum news, your feedback, questions and requests > Announcements, news, feedback, questions, requests

Old 03-24-2024, 08:30 AM

Default Background record

Hi guys, do you know how to mask up the green point when using come background camera recorder ?

Using different apps by the latest android system always seem to show that green dot, and it can be an issue if you want to try close downblouse on the selfie cam

Old 04-03-2024, 07:52 PM

nobody ?

Old 04-03-2024, 10:16 PM
Gold Member

Thanked 2,186 Times in 104 Posts
Default Green dot?

Background Video Recorder for Android doesn't have any indication it's running. Though it does have ads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintedman View Post
Hi guys, do you know how to mask up the green point when using come background camera recorder ?

Using different apps by the latest android system always seem to show that green dot, and it can be an issue if you want to try close downblouse on the selfie cam

Old 04-05-2024, 10:10 AM

There are customization apps that give you full control over the colors of that indication light, including the option to completely disable it. I haven't seen it on recent galaxy models, but I remember running into that issue on the Galaxy S8.

Old 04-06-2024, 06:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by picky View Post
Background Video Recorder for Android doesn't have any indication it's running. Though it does have ads.
On my old android, it was the case, but now with the S21 ultra, a green dot appears on the status bar. It's invisible is the screen is shut down, but if the screen is on you can see it.

It's an issue because I wanted a close up of a colleague's tits that starts to wear some very cheeky tops with the good season