All new members must read the forum rules before posting to the forum !!!

CLICK HERE to read FORUM RULES!

Go Back   Amateur Voyeur Forum > Voyeur and Exhibitionist Pictures & Videos attached to forum > Girls caught peeing

Old 12-31-2022, 09:06 AM

I can't help but think some of these responses are fantasy. I've never seen other women peeing outside ever. It's not anywhere as common as this forum imagines. I've never seen an event that didn't have dozens of porta potties, and I've never seen anyone going pee anywhere else.

Since I'm a woman and I've never seen a woman squatting outside, I can only assume you men are making stuff up.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jessica60700 For This Useful Post:
solo121 (01-26-2023)

Old 12-31-2022, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica60700 View Post
I can't help but think some of these responses are fantasy. I've never seen other women peeing outside ever. It's not anywhere as common as this forum imagines. I've never seen an event that didn't have dozens of porta potties, and I've never seen anyone going pee anywhere else.

Since I'm a woman and I've never seen a woman squatting outside, I can only assume you men are making stuff up.
Nonsense.
Watch the gallician series or the festival pics and videos.
But I doubt your a girl ;-)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to weiland-manuel For This Useful Post:
georgewt (01-04-2023), solo121 (01-26-2023), squathunter (01-04-2023), TheAMan (04-10-2023)

Old 01-04-2023, 03:39 AM
Gold Member

Thanked 16,650 Times in 1,446 Posts

Quote:

Have you ever peed in a urinal?
The Following User Says Thank You to yellowii For This Useful Post:
solo121 (01-26-2023)

Old 01-04-2023, 07:53 PM

Been a while but things are riskier now with surveillance on every corner and establishment it seems. In my younger days there was a great party area with a gas station that would close its bathroom at night to prevent the drunks from trashing it. Led to many sightings behind the building.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to georgewt For This Useful Post:
heinzw (09-29-2023), saugruessel (01-05-2023), solo121 (01-26-2023), squathunter (01-10-2023)

Old 01-05-2023, 06:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by plover22 View Post
I have had hundreds of sightings of girls peeing outside, it is very common in town centres night time in alleys and back streets behind the taxi offices or fast food joints.

Also travelling funfairs where there are no toilets provided girls regularly pee behind the rides or in alleys etc near the fairground.

Close to me there are two beaches with no facilities and girls and women pee in the sand dunes all day long in the summer.

you clearly have not been looking hard enough if that is what you want to see.
Your hyperbole doesn't help your case.
No it isn't common, once again you live in an area with no bathrooms I live in a place with toilets.
I'll go to the beach, they have 6 shower/bathroom buildings along the beach.
They do the 4th here, at a park with 2 bathrooms, one on either side, both have 2 dozen stalls. And they still put a dozen porta potties.

Here it's explicitly illegal to host an event without providing 1 toilet per 15 people. Usally bar bathrooms are number of toilets equal to 1/15th of the total number of people allowed by fire code.

I already brought up the fact there are no alleyways where I am.

But saying that something is common everywhere, just because it happens in your little town, doesn't mean it's common. I live in a big city where it doesn't happen. My experience is the norm.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jessica60700 For This Useful Post:
solo121 (01-26-2023)

Old 01-05-2023, 09:26 AM

There is plenty of outdoor peeing in big cities like NYC and Chicago especially during events and shows. Also Friday nights are another prime time for female outdoor pee. One just needs be on the lookout.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to vpw For This Useful Post:
Nerito (01-05-2023), netsurf7 (04-28-2023), solo121 (01-26-2023), squathunter (01-14-2023), TheAMan (04-10-2023)

Old 01-09-2023, 06:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vpw View Post
There is plenty of outdoor peeing in big cities like NYC and Chicago especially during events and shows. Also Friday nights are another prime time for female outdoor pee. One just needs be on the lookout.
You know this from your vast experience? Or are you just talking out your ass like everyone else and their assumptions that their fetish must be common??
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jessica60700 For This Useful Post:
Nerito (01-09-2023), solo121 (01-26-2023)

Old 01-09-2023, 08:07 AM

Quote:
You know this from your vast experience? Or are you just talking out your ass like everyone else and their assumptions that their fetish must be common??
Lmao chill
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to katelonely For This Useful Post:
solo121 (01-26-2023), squathunter (01-10-2023), TheAMan (04-10-2023)

Old 01-10-2023, 02:49 AM
Gold Member

Thanked 2,567 Times in 106 Posts

Quote:

Kind of funny, my wife (girlfriend when I first told her about my fetish) didn't think it was A Thing either, but I took her on some hunting outings in our nearby college area and her eyes were opened.

I will say after having hunted in dozens of US cities that it is WAY harder to find in the US compared to Europe, where it's pervasive. It still happens...a lot...the hunter's skill in identifying areas and remaining stealthy is key. Though dumb luck happens.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mpls For This Useful Post:
netsurf7 (04-28-2023), solo121 (01-26-2023), squathunter (01-10-2023), vpw (11-11-2023)

Old 01-14-2023, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpls View Post
Kind of funny, my wife (girlfriend when I first told her about my fetish) didn't think it was A Thing either, but I took her on some hunting outings in our nearby college area and her eyes were opened.

I will say after having hunted in dozens of US cities that it is WAY harder to find in the US compared to Europe, where it's pervasive. It still happens...a lot...the hunter's skill in identifying areas and remaining stealthy is key. Though dumb luck happens.
I don't know what to tell you. I live in a city with a large university. There is literally no reason not to use the bathroom. And there is never too few bathrooms. This public peeing doesn't happen here ever. Never ever.

Everything is very exposed, well lit, and active. There are no alleys, no alcoves. If someone wanted to piss in public they would need to do it on full display on a busy street right front of a cop. Yes lots and lots and lots of cops around here. There's practically a cop outside every bar and club.

So there's no reason to pee outside, there's no place private in any sense of the word, if you did, a cop would see and stop you.

So I repeat. It doesn't happen here. I know many states lack the budget to host events in a specially constructed event center, with porta potties everywhere, and enough cops to patrol the area and manage the crowd.

Here they might as well just have a cop for each and every person at the event. And they practically make put down 2 porta potties for every person.

Around here they even put porta potties around the corner from the event to stop public peeing, by providing dozens of porta potties even blocks away from the event.

It's like they've thought of everything.

So as I said. Public peeing doesn't happen here.

Let me give a great example.
I have a pee fetish. Ya what a Shock. So I got caught trying to pee on the windshield of someone's car.

The cops told me they never hear about people peeing in public. Apparently their theory was it's just too cold at night for someone to expose themselves.

So no place to outs to pee unless you're an exhibitionist and you expect to talk to the cops.

They actually said I was the only person charged with public indecency that year, this was around Halloween.

So I had to pay a $400 fine.

So I repeat for the dozenth time, public peeing doesn't happen here. I know, because I'm the only one who's ever tried.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jessica60700 For This Useful Post:
heinzw (09-29-2023), solo121 (01-26-2023)

Tags
outdoor, pee stories, peeing, stories