All new members must read the forum rules before posting to the forum !!!

CLICK HERE to read FORUM RULES!

Go Back   Amateur Voyeur Forum > Amateur photos and videos hosted on other sites > MILF and Mature amateur women videos

Old 09-06-2022, 08:19 PM

Default Raven aka Christine O. (2017-12-01)

Raven aka Christine O. (2017-12-01)

Actors: Raven aka Christine O.
Date of release: 2017

File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 369.9 MB
Duration: 00:10:26
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/56d0qc2gs90k

Do you need premium access to file sharing services?
Buy it directly from Amateur Voyeur Forum!!!

Premium access to Fileboom
Premium access to Keep2Share
Premium access to RapidGator
Premium access to FileJoker.net

With PREMIUM ACCOUNT you will have - unlimited downloads, unlimited space
and incredibly download speed!!!
Make your premium account right now!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT !!!
Old 09-07-2022, 12:52 AM

Default Whitney Wright, Casey Calvert, Sarah Vandella (Strange Nurses / 23.10.2018 / S1 E5)

Whitney Wright, Casey Calvert, Sarah Vandella (Strange Nurses / 23.10.2018 / S1 E5)

Actors: Whitney Wright, Casey Calvert, Sarah Vandella

Tiffany Weston (Whitney Wright) is lying in bed recovering from a nose job. Nurse Wheeler (Casey Calvert), walks in and asks her if she's ready to take off her bandages. Whitney nods in agreement as Casey takes great care to ease them off and not hurt her in the process. Casey tells her how beautiful she looks but when Tiffany looks in the mirror she gasps - 'gag me with a spoon!' she laments, she thinks she looks awful! Nurse Wheeler assures her that she's being ridiculous and that it's just bruising, it'll heal in no time - she looks great. Before she leaves the room, Nurse Wheeler reminds Tiffany that she should get some rest, so she can properly heal.Nurse Wheeler comes to visit her throughout the day and it's clear that there's a bond between them, but their pleasant visits are interrupted by the arrival of a rigid, authoritative lady doctor Dr. Mills (Ryan Kelly) who comes and removes her bandages - she seems to have a strange fixation towards Tiffany. It leaves Tiffany shaken, but after she leaves, nurse and patient continue to shoot flirty glances to each other. As the girls are about to kiss, they get interrupted and Nurse Wheeler promises to come back later to check up on her.Late into the evening, as Tiffany waits for her favorite nurse, she starts playing with her pussy. When the door opens behind her, she turns around to find a stranger standing by the doorway who introduces herself as Nurse Saunders (Sarah Vandella). Nurse Saunders is direct and cold. She tells Tiffany to disrobe so she can start her physical examination. Tiffany is taken aback by how direct she is and disrobes immediately. Nurse Saunders starts examining her and not being the shy type, grabs her breasts firmly. When she tells Tiffany that it's time to examine her pussy, the teen feels uncomfortable but does what she's told. Nurse Saunders starts examining her pussy stating that she needs to get a closer look. She leans in and starts eating her out.Nurse Wheeler walks in the room and Tiffany is relieved to see a familiar face. She pleads with her saying that there must be some mistake here. Nurse Wheeler responds dryly that Nurse Saunders is just trying to do her job. Tiffany is so confused...What kind of hospital is this? Nurse Wheeler leans in and reminds her that this is what she wanted. She kisses Tiffany and the girls start making out as Nurse Wheeler continues to eat her pussy. When they finish each other off, Doctor Mills walks in the room sternly reminding the nurses that they have a lot more patients to attend to.

Video Size: 1.68 GB
Duration: 00:52:31

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/m10iwqt0q8ew

Old 09-07-2022, 05:23 AM

Default Laura - Interracial Ass Banging For Mature Blonde

Laura - Interracial Ass Banging For Mature Blonde

What does a good looking blonde when she has too much time for herself? Well, she fucks! Masturbation foreplay with a dildo stiffed into that hairy pussy turns into hardcore interracial sex when handsome black guy comes by.

Video Size: 1.04 GB
Duration: 00:25:22

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/8aohba9cdzkr

Old 09-07-2022, 02:28 PM

Default Mandy Flores (Mom and Son IV: Home From College)

Mandy Flores (Mom and Son IV: Home From College)

Actors: Mandy Flores

Video Size: 239.5 MB
Duration: 00:21:14
Resolution: 1280x720

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/lpbxbctgcz47

Old 09-08-2022, 06:19 AM

Default Vanessa Cage, Cory Chase - Taking My Daughter

Vanessa Cage, Cory Chase - Taking My Daughter

Actors: Vanessa Cage, Cory Chase

Video Size: 550.9 MB
Duration: 00:41:26

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/bs1pu24ved4k

Old 09-08-2022, 05:39 PM

Default Alexis Fawx (Let Mommy Help You)

Alexis Fawx (Let Mommy Help You)

Actors: Alexis Fawx

When Xander Corvus starts sleepwalking, the only way to wake him up is to make him cum. That duty falls to his stepmom, Alexis Fawx. The first time Xander sleepwalks, Alexis corners him on the stairs and then starts rubbing his balls while sucking his cock. It's not long before Xander fills her mouth with a shot of cum and wakes up.The next time the busty housewife is called upon to help her stepson, it's at the end of a long day. Alexis is unwinding with a glass of wine as her short miniskirt hikes up to reveal her thong. She's just starting to rub her big boobs when Xander stumbles in. This time Alexis puts her huge bazongas to work by giving Xander a titty fuck. When that doesn't wake him, Alexis leads him to bed and climbs aboard to give him a stiffie ride in her landing strip fuck hole. That finally wakes him up, and Alexis really gives him a wild ride once he's an active participant.Turning around, Alexis mounts Xander's stiffie in reverse doggy style so that he can piston in and out of her juicy fuck hole while playing with her enhanced breasts. Then she gets on her knees for a doggy style pussy pounding before falling to her side so that Xander can bring her off as he spoons behind her. Alexis's pulsing pussy milks the cum right out of Xander as he fills her with a creampie of jizz.

Video Size: 2.12 GB
Duration: 00:26:18

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/9jwagyvp0lkt

Please Support Amateur Voyeur Forum!

Our forum need your HELP!
Please help us to cover the monthly cost of the server and stay the forum ONLINE!

READ HOW TO MAKE A DONATION!!!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT !!!
Old 09-09-2022, 07:15 AM

Default Alexis Fawx, Cherie DeVille (Young Dumb and Full of Cum III)

Alexis Fawx, Cherie DeVille (Young Dumb and Full of Cum III)

Actors: Alexis Fawx, Cherie DeVille
Date of release: 2018

Video Size: 1.5 GB
Duration: 00:28:31

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/clpscmhdfuls

Old 09-10-2022, 03:38 AM

Default Lara Red - She Can't Get Enough

Lara Red - She Can't Get Enough

Lara Red came back to DFB Network because the last time she was here she had such a good time she just can't get enough. She loves big black cocks and nothing will stop her from getting fucked by black men again. In this scene she starts by masturbating and getting when, moving on to a good deepthroat blowjob, sucking both black cocks in the same time. She is double penetrated doggystyle and reverse-cowgirl and ends by getting a facial cumshot and swallowing it as she continues to suck the big black cocks.

Video Size: 1.55 GB
Duration: 00:28:23

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/ujq6xnnxkf5g

Old 09-10-2022, 08:11 AM

Default Brandi Love (Brandi / 06.02.2017)

Brandi Love (Brandi / 06.02.2017)

Actors: Brandi Love

Ultra MILF Brandi Love crawls in between my legs and gives me an amazing blowjob until I unload a huge load of cum.

Video Size: 676.6 MB
Duration: 00:14:37

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/c8o57kuyz36y

Old 09-10-2022, 07:28 PM

Default Alexis Fawx (I Have A Confession / 19.11.2017)

Alexis Fawx (I Have A Confession / 19.11.2017)

Actors: Alexis Fawx

I heard it said that when an interest becomes an obsession, you have to do something about it, "address it, think over the consequences of your actions, work to improve your mind to a healthier state of being." Sure, that might work for some people, but my mother raised me to go after what you want most in life, and what I want most in life, is my mother.
I suspected that my mom might be into me too, just little things that make me think that she could be flirting with me: her house robe folded over and exposed her breast once, she giggled, apologized, and covered herself. I analyzed her giggle for days, it was feminine, flirty, not like the motherly laugh I've heard her use in my formative years. I analyze her relationship with my father and look for cues that they're relationship is falling apart. I've even managed to start some arguments between them in the hopes of turning the two against each other, and yes.. it's working. I don't feel guilty about it, I know you are reading this thinking that I should be ashamed, but I believe my mother deserves someone who will worship her, watch her, make sure she is happy at all hours of the day, someone like myself.
I've developed a plan to seduce her. I just need to convince my mother that she is a stunning woman, even more beautiful than the super models in their 20's in Bikini Babe magazine. I know what my mom's insecurities are and I will use them to my advantage. I'm not a deviant person, don't you dare judge me before you watch my story. I'm just a man who is in love, and a man will do anything for a woman he's in love with, especially when the woman is his mother.

Video Size: 849 MB
Duration: 00:47:37

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/71oof7jumtsz