All new members must read the forum rules before posting to the forum !!!

CLICK HERE to read FORUM RULES!

Go Back   Amateur Voyeur Forum > Amateur photos and videos hosted on other sites > MILF and Mature amateur women videos

Old 06-26-2022, 12:14 AM

Default Cory Chase - Hot Office MILF Seduced In To Anal By Her Well Hung Boss

Cory Chase - Hot Office MILF Seduced In To Anal By Her Well Hung Boss

Actors: Cory Chase
Date of release: 2020

Gina has been dying to fuck her hot boss lately, but he isn't picking up on the hints she's been sending him! When he comes in to the office this morning, she plans on doing anything that he wants her to! She has her black thigh highs on with a matching black skirt and a white blouse with her cleavage showing. She follows him in to his office and she tells him "I know what you want! Why don't you just sit there and relax..." She bends over and she lifts up her skirt, revealing a blue jewel butt plug in her ass! "Is this to your liking?" she asks him. He starts to spank her ass while she gently moans. He keeps spanking her ass cheeks, going from the left to the right one. Then she gets down on her knees and she starts to suck his hard cock. He pulls her big tits out from underneath her blouse and he starts to kiss her while she jerks his cock with her hand. He grabs her by the neck and moves her over to his couch. He starts to eat her pussy while he strokes his hard cock. "Do you like that?" he asks her. "Oh, yes! I'm all yours!" she moans. He keeps eating her pussy until she cums for him. Then he pulls her butt plug out of her ass, to make room for his cock! He decides to fuck her pussy first, though. He shoves his cock deep in her pussy and she moans "Oh, fuck me! Fuck me!" He keeps fucking her pussy in the missionary position, and then he flips her over in to the doggy style position. He shoves his huge cock inside of her ass hole! "You like that cock in that ass?" he asks her. She replies "yes sir!" and her moans get louder. He keeps fucking her ass, until he gets close to cumming. Then he tells her to get down on her knees so he can jerk his cock off in to her mouth! She swallows it all for her boss!

File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 805.5 MB
Duration: 00:24:19
Resolution: 1278x720

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/zo2zjlyu4oq6

Do you need premium access to file sharing services?
Buy it directly from Amateur Voyeur Forum!!!

Premium access to Fileboom
Premium access to Keep2Share
Premium access to RapidGator
Premium access to FileJoker.net

With PREMIUM ACCOUNT you will have - unlimited downloads, unlimited space
and incredibly download speed!!!
Make your premium account right now!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT !!!
Old 06-26-2022, 02:40 AM

Default Lady Fyre - The Neighbor Lady

Lady Fyre - The Neighbor Lady

Actors: Lady Olivia Fyre
Date of release: 20.06.19

Video Size: 1.38 GB
Duration: 00:24:23
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/9bzdrx0sfkbm

Old 06-26-2022, 07:31 AM

Default Sarah Vandella - Nursed Back to Health

Sarah Vandella - Nursed Back to Health

Actors: Sarah Vandella

Ever-horny Ricky Spanish can't stop humping. His dirty habit has serious consequences when his not so light etagere falls on top of him, crushing his whole body. Luckily, Ricky is nursed back to health by blonde bombshell Sarah Vandella. When the stunning nurse decides to try her new human-to-human technique on the unsuspecting boy, she heads straight for the one bone that's been needing attention in the first place.

Video Size: 1.03 GB
Duration: 00:24:08

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/risx08mwycce

Old 06-26-2022, 12:21 PM

Default Cory Chase (Hot Step Mom Uses Me For Her Website / Parts 1-2)

Cory Chase (Hot Step Mom Uses Me For Her Website / Parts 1-2)

Actors: Cory Chase

Video Size: 1.47 GB
Duration: 00:54:53

Download or watch online:
https://filejoker.net/bbbs51jqmvz6

Old 06-26-2022, 05:14 PM

Default Lilly James (Behind The Scenes With Lilly)

Lilly James (Behind The Scenes With Lilly)

Actors: Lilly James

Lilly looks like she has been called into the principal's office dressed in that schoolteacher ensemble. She must have done something very naughty to get summoned here. If she didn't, she is about to be very naughty indeed and suck off her SEVEN COCKSMEN as she plays her first round of GREET THE MEAT! She goes right for Rex first, one of the Cocksmen she hasn't met yet and puts him right in her willing mouth. All the guys want to be in Ms. Lilly's class. She is known around the halls as the "head"-master. You can see why the way she handles seven dicks circling around her face. Lilly tells all the guys to see her after school. Like any red-blooded man, Rex pops Lilly's perfect tits out of her shirt so everybody can enjoy them. Randy breaks the initial silence with some FUN FACTS about his surprising ethnic heritage. Crank up the volume to learn more. Nobody can keep their hands off Lilly's heavenly rack, but everybody seems to have trouble undoing the buttons on her shirt. Those buttons have to be strong to hold those things back! Once they're set free, Scotty jumps in to give Lilly a DICK TABLE in front of her. She knows just what to do with it after Scotty gives her a good tit-fucking. She sucks on him while keeping both hands full, teaching her pupils a practical lesson in multitasking. Everybody seems obsessed by Lilly's boobs (for good reason). Randy dick slaps them while she is busy sucking off her other Cocksmen. Rico makes good on his promise to work Lilly up to her first orgasm by CHECKING THE OIL. He gets her pussy extra wet and ready to get filled by her SEVEN COCKSMEN before Lilly puts her face low for her first COCKTOPUS. This may not be the first time she has had seven cocks in her face, but it is the first time on film. Chris eagerly whisks Lilly up into his arms and carries her back to the pedestal like the gentleman he is before he and his six Cocksman compatriots do some very ungentlemanly things to a very willing Lilly. Her gangbang may be the best bang for your buck (so to speak) considering it clocks in at an hour! This woman never runs out of energy to fuck. Watch her debut gangbang to see what we mean. Block out some serious time and tell us what you might like to see Lilly do next time if she comes back to the WORLD'S BEST FIRST

Video Size: 404.5 MB
Duration: 00:08:53

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/xp070gi0llpr

Old 06-27-2022, 12:33 AM

Default Jennifer White - It's Over! Anal Cuckold Break Up /

Jennifer White - It's Over! Anal Cuckold Break Up /

Actors: Jennifer White
Date of release: 20.04.18

Your sexy Girlfriend, Jennifer White, knows she looks nice - and she tells you just why she's brought you here. It's over between you two. Jennifer found someone better and bigger than you, and she just wanted to tell you that you'll never see her sexy body again. She starts to strip and show off her body, playing with herself and teasing you. showing you what you'll never have again. Jennifer invited the new guy over, and she's going to make you watch. She strips his pants and tells you that's what a real dick should look like. Jennifer sucks his cock right in front of you, and makes you watch up close. She gags on his big dick before he lays her on the couch and eats her wet pussy. Jennifer gets fucked right in front of you in all her holes - including that precious tight asshole that she never gave you - and you have to sit there and watch. Her new man cums all over her face, and you look into the eyes of the woman you'll never see again.

Video Size: 2.67 GB
Duration: 00:55:28
Resolution: 3840x2160

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/8jwdz0u6gwle

Please Support Amateur Voyeur Forum!

Our forum need your HELP!
Please help us to cover the monthly cost of the server and stay the forum ONLINE!

READ HOW TO MAKE A DONATION!!!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT !!!
Old 06-27-2022, 02:59 AM

Default Havana Bleu - Finals

Havana Bleu - Finals

Actors: Havana Bleu

It's been a while since I've visited home from college, and I'm excited to meet my dad's new wife, Havana Bleu. I've seen pictures of her, and to be honest, she's a total MILF. I don't want to admit it, but I'm definitely attracted to my new stepmom. So, when my dad asks her to help me relax a little while I study for finals, my mind is blown. She kneels and gags on my long, hard cock, showing me her perfect caramel tits while we fuck. Then later, she's ready to go for round two, inviting me to pulverize her wet Latina pussy.

Video Size: 1.19 GB
Duration: 00:43:25

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/zkcmh38m4oy5

Old 06-27-2022, 12:41 PM

Default Aletta Ocean - Aletta Loves BBC

Aletta Ocean - Aletta Loves BBC

Video Size: 848.9 MB
Duration: 00:23:00