All new members must read the forum rules before posting to the forum !!!

CLICK HERE to read FORUM RULES!

Go Back   Amateur Voyeur Forum > Original photos and videos made by members of forum > Self made voyeur photos and videos

Old 02-04-2020, 10:52 PM

Dude, I know the feeling. The rush of catching someone like that is like no other feeling. Someone else who watches might think, oh cool a naked woman. But to you it's a total fucking jackpot you can't stop wanking too.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ilovetit For This Useful Post:
Culluket (11-13-2023), Kcon (04-10-2020), lotswife (04-21-2021), sith11 (02-05-2020), thewhiterider27 (02-21-2024)

Old 02-08-2020, 12:09 PM

Default you have it exactly right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovetit View Post
Dude, I know the feeling. The rush of catching someone like that is like no other feeling. Someone else who watches might think, oh cool a naked woman. But to you it's a total fucking jackpot you can't stop wanking too.
you have it exactly right...someone you know and even better if its someone you thought about

and yes means way more to the person it means something to
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to atlqqq For This Useful Post:
Kcon (04-10-2020), lotswife (04-21-2021)

Old 11-11-2023, 02:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotswife View Post
Just thought I'd share an incredible story from the weekend. Three of my high-school buddies and I have gone up to the mountains regularly for the past ~20 years or so (since our senior year). After missing last year, we decided to allow wives/girlfriends this year to make it easier to plan.

Now for years, it's been our thing. We get piss drunk, go to the lake, hike, shoot the shit… guy shit. Now, it's us plus one wife and another girlfriend (who our buddy has only been dating for a few weeks). Our single friends (myself included) were annoyed. Don't get me wrong, Jess (the wife) is awesome. Great personality, not too demanding.. attractive as hell. But it's just not the same trip with spouses..

So the six of us head up for the weekend. All good. On Saturday we decide to drive into town for lunch, but Jess hangs back. Most of us were a little drunk (since noon lol) and she says she's going to relax at the house. "Here we go," I'm thinking, but not a big deal..

We head out, and 20 minutes in Alex (the girlfriend) says she forgot her purse. After the rest of us try to explain she doesn't need it, my buddy gives up and we head back for it.

We pull up and I hop out and head in looking for it. It's not where she thought it was, obviously. I'm looking for Jess to see if she's seen it, and as I reach the back door I can see the lawn chairs she and Alex were laying out in earlier.. and Jess is out there.

Completely naked.

I almost shit myself like I'd just walked in on her in the bathroom. But as I started to head back, I hesitated (liquid courage I guess). If God didn't want us to spy on sunbathing women, he wouldn't have given us all tiny cameras in our pockets, lol.

So I Creep over and capture a few vids, hands trembling the whole time. Thought my heart was going to pop out my throat.

Found the purse in Alex's own room, got back to the car, didn't say a word. We eat, fuck around a little in town and head back to the house. The rest of the night's a blast, but the whole while I'm thinking about Jess (now in a t-shirt and jeans) and her unbelievable bald pussy. Had no idea she shaved, and God bless her for it!

Now of course the vids won't mean as much to you as they do to me, but I'm telling you there's no greater thrill than to catch something like this for yourself.. (already jerked to these a dozen times or more and it's only been a few days). Every time I close my eyes, I see her naked.

Goes without saying she's earned a permanent invite (from me at least) from now on

Anyway, hope you enjoy.
have you seen her since?

Old 11-13-2023, 02:34 AM

Fuck yeah good on ya Jess! Love that casual little pussy stroke too.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Steveachieve87 For This Useful Post:
andys5 (02-12-2024), Culluket (11-13-2023)

Old 11-13-2023, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steveachieve87 View Post
Fuck yeah good on ya Jess! Love that casual little pussy stroke too.
Yeah I saw that - sweet. Do you think she knew someone was watching? There might have been a reflection in the tablet she was using.....

Tags
naked, tanning, voyeur