All new members must read the forum rules before posting to the forum !!!

CLICK HERE to read FORUM RULES!

Go Back   Amateur Voyeur Forum > Voyeur Videos hosted on other sites > Peeing girls videos

Old 12-25-2016, 04:23 AM
Gold Member

Thanked 2,567 Times in 177 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by justarandomguy View Post
At least you're getting to extracting. Rapidgator isn't working for me at all anymore. The "enter captcha" box never appears. Which is apparently a Windows 8 issue? Unless I'm doing something wrong... I love this thread and hate to miss out on some great videos
Same happened to me in Chromium on Linux. If you're using Chrome on Windows, maybe try a different browser. It worked for me in Firefox, but I haven't tested in any other browser.

Do you need premium access to file sharing services?
Buy it directly from Amateur Voyeur Forum!!!

Premium access to Fileboom
Premium access to Keep2Share
Premium access to RapidGator
Premium access to FileJoker.net

With PREMIUM ACCOUNT you will have - unlimited downloads, unlimited space
and incredibly download speed!!!
Make your premium account right now!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT !!!
Old 12-25-2016, 09:15 PM

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by anffdraco View Post
While I am a youtube enthusiast and have a lot of this content saved myself since... 2003/4 or so...

Why are most of these files 0 bytes, 1-10 bytes... and corrupted / unplayable?

Did something go wrong with the compression process or are the source files also corrupted?

Also, most of the previous uploads are no longer available on the hosting sites, some as recent as 2 months ago...

EDIT: while the previous uploads are disappearing almost as fast as you can post them, the ones I grabbed seem to be a 50 - 50 gamble on unzipping successfully. I can't seem to manually enter the password, the only way I got it to accept the password 'avf' was by copying and pasting it from this thread. Strange... and yes capslock was the first thing I checked.

The 0 - 10 byte file extraction is still a mystery to me. I'm using Linux, and after 5 attempts to unzip the files they all seem to have come out in tact. Is each zip file it's own entity or do I need all parts of a year (ex 2008 part 1 - 8) to unzip successfully?
Your problem is linux for some reason I don't know why, the unzip programe on linux can't handle zips made on a windows pc. I found this out when I tried to zip stuff on my windows pc and then give it to a friend who uses linux and he was saying none of these work. When they worked fine on my pc.
The Following User Says Thank You to irc_addicts For This Useful Post:
anffdraco (01-26-2017)

Old 12-29-2016, 02:27 PM

Default link does not work

I select the slow download option, wait the time limit and nothing happens the captcha never appears has anyone else encountered this? i am using windows 7 if that matters

Old 12-29-2016, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by professorof94 View Post
I select the slow download option, wait the time limit and nothing happens the captcha never appears has anyone else encountered this? i am using windows 7 if that matters
Same here. I have had this issue for almost a year. Although it doesn't happen with all downloads. Rapidgator is terrible. I have never once had a file hosting site fail to this extent.

Old 12-30-2016, 03:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by professorof94 View Post
So this was my workaround which was pretty much just a bunch of trial and error testing. I found that if you click the rapidgator link, click the name of the file (in orange, next to the "Downloading" text on the upper left) which will refresh the page, THEN do the free option, it will actually trigger the captcha at the end of the countdown.

Again, this was just my solution. Also it only seemed to work every time with Internet Explorer. Only got it to work once with Google Chrome. Hope this helps!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justarandomguy For This Useful Post:
dakotaboy (01-13-2017), DBlackshear (05-14-2017)

Old 12-30-2016, 04:18 PM
Gold Member

Thanked 1,730 Times in 164 Posts

These days I use Jdownloader2, you can just copy the link and it will paste it into the program, it asks you to do the captcha then automatically downloads for you. If there is wait time it waits until it's finished before starting again.

Please Support Amateur Voyeur Forum!

Our forum need your HELP!
Please help us to cover the monthly cost of the server and stay the forum ONLINE!

READ HOW TO MAKE A DONATION!!!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT !!!
Old 01-25-2017, 09:09 PM
Gold Member

Thanked 9,391 Times in 360 Posts

Looking forward to the next chapter of these gems!

Old 01-26-2017, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by irc_addicts View Post
Your problem is linux for some reason I don't know why, the unzip programe on linux can't handle zips made on a windows pc. I found this out when I tried to zip stuff on my windows pc and then give it to a friend who uses linux and he was saying none of these work. When they worked fine on my pc.
Probably the conversion from ntfs to luks. I have an ntfs external though Ill try downloading direct to that

Old 03-08-2017, 06:47 PM
Gold Member

Thanked 9,391 Times in 360 Posts

Any idea when the next uploads will be?
Many thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to SPH389 For This Useful Post:
thedudeler (03-27-2017)

Old 04-30-2017, 04:21 PM
Gold Member

Hope the next set is coming soon nosinnned this thread is awesome! Many thanks to your contributions so far!

Tags
classic, pee, peeing, youtube