All new members must read the forum rules before posting to the forum !!!

CLICK HERE to read FORUM RULES!

Go Back   Amateur Voyeur Forum > Voyeur Videos hosted on other sites > Peeing girls videos

Old 03-08-2014, 07:13 AM

Default Peeing in cups

I wanted to find some IOS friendly pee videos where she fills large cups/jugs/bottles etc all the way to the top. I want these to be links to other websites so it's easier to conceal on my ipad. Thanks!

Do you need premium access to file sharing services?
Buy it directly from Amateur Voyeur Forum!!!

Premium access to Fileboom
Premium access to Keep2Share
Premium access to RapidGator
Premium access to FileJoker.net

With PREMIUM ACCOUNT you will have - unlimited downloads, unlimited space
and incredibly download speed!!!
Make your premium account right now!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT !!!
Old 03-08-2014, 11:41 AM
Gold Member

Thanked 2,676 Times in 737 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pissgusher View Post
I wanted to find some IOS friendly pee videos where she fills large cups/jugs/bottles etc all the way to the top. I want these to be links to other websites so it's easier to conceal on my ipad. Thanks!
This sounds like 'The Official Peeing Forever Thread' to me. Maybe make yourself a list of links from there.

Old 03-09-2014, 07:32 AM

Quote:
lots of wishes..
do you have example videos?
I like things such as

video.fc2.com/en/a/content/20120820a7RSc7pw&suggest
And
m.eroprofile.com/p/videos/view/Clare_Lucy?lang=de
I usually wouldn't start a thread about this because of the peeing forever forum, but most of them don't work on my iPad because I can't download stuff on it. We have a PC, but we share it, and it's in the living room, so I can't download stuff from there either. I'm also afraid of getting caught (way too embarrassing). If you can find some links to things like
Eroprofile and xtube that would be great. It's pretty hard to find one peeing a considerable amount almost to the point of overflow.

Old 03-10-2014, 08:54 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pissgusher View Post
I like things such as

video.fc2.com/en/a/content/20120820a7RSc7pw&suggest
And
m.eroprofile.com/p/videos/view/Clare_Lucy?lang=de
I usually wouldn't start a thread about this because of the peeing forever forum, but most of them don't work on my iPad because I can't download stuff on it. We have a PC, but we share it, and it's in the living room, so I can't download stuff from there either. I'm also afraid of getting caught (way too embarrassing). If you can find some links to things like
Eroprofile and xtube that would be great. It's pretty hard to find one peeing a considerable amount almost to the point of overflow.
I enjoy this topic too, though it's going to be hard to find links because there aren't that many to begin with, let alone available on a streaming site. Check out my posts on page 2,5,6,7 of the peeing forever thread - there are some flv files you should be able to stream of girls peeing a lot in cups. Also this one on page 10: http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=Hi9j3-S239-

This one below is tame but one of my favorites, had she not stopped it would have overflowed the cup. I like the reaction from her friends.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGqsIKDbRQc
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bubbatub78 For This Useful Post:
arcticat222 (11-24-2018), fitolin (04-27-2021), johnnybistouquette (03-29-2014), Rondup (03-12-2014), shredder (03-10-2014)