All new members must read the forum rules before posting to the forum !!!

CLICK HERE to read FORUM RULES!

Go Back   Amateur Voyeur Forum > Amateur photos and videos hosted on other sites > MILF and Mature amateur women videos

Old Yesterday, 02:13 PM

Default Victoria Zdrok - Milf Hotel Guest

Victoria Zdrok - Milf Hotel Guest

I can't believe I got roped into staying and fucking this hot MILF guest... I'm such a lucky bell boy.

Genres: Victoria Zdrok, Max Fills, Mature, 2160P, Circumcised Cock, Big Cock, Milf, Creampie, Fake Tits, Handjob, Straight, Blonde, Big Tits, Missionary, Cowgirl, Doggy Style, Blowjob

Format: mp4
Resolution: 3840x2160
Duration: 00:33:52
Size: 1.92 GB

Download >> FileJoker

Old Yesterday, 05:31 PM

Default Serenity Cox Wife Sucks Sloppy Seconds From Husbands Cock...

Serenity Cox Wife Sucks Sloppy Seconds From Husbands Cock After Getting Creampie From His Friend

Serenity Cox Wife sucks sloppy seconds from husbands cock after getting creampie from his friend After blowing and getting fucked properly by her husband's friend, with the usual brief spitroasting with hubby feeding his cock, Serenity gets a creampie. She then rides hubby for a while then gets his cum on her face and in her mouth, she swallows and smiles as usual.

Genres: Smiling, Older Female Younger Male, Riding, Cuckold, Spit Roast, Uncircumcised Cock, Mmf, Open Mouth Facial, Small Natural Tits, Mature, Circumcised Cock, Cum Swallowing, Threesome, Lingerie, Creampie, Stockings, Amateur, Cum In Mouth, Cunnilingus, Small Tits, Cumshot, Facial, Natural Tits, Hardcore, Blowjob

Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:17:28
Size: 477.25 MB

Download >> FileJoker

Old Yesterday, 07:11 PM

Default Morgan Ray - Experienced Milf Is Too Tight

Morgan Ray - Experienced Milf Is Too Tight

Morgan is one horny MILF... In fact she's so horny she needs a hard cock and right now. Luckily for her Derek Savage will arrive on the scene. Morgan won't waste any time and begins to immediately suck his cock. Once she's totally naked she'll engage in the following with Derek: blowjob, reverse cowgirl, doggy style, and missionary sex. Derek will cum on Morgan's chest and she's no longer horny...maybe...

Genres: Bimbo, Hoop Earrings, Female Masturbation, Tattooed Female, Athletic Body, Tanlines, Slim, White Female Black Male, Big Fake Tits, Mature, Cum On Tits, Milf, Lingerie, Interracial, Fake Tits, Straight, Blonde, Big Tits, Reverse Cowgirl, Missionary, Doggy Style, Hardcore, Blowjob

Duration: 00:18:39
Size: 731.57 MB

Download >> FileJoker

Old Today, 12:51 AM

Default Coddling Her Boy - Penny Barber

Coddling Her Boy - Penny Barber

Penny Barber is frustrated since her stepson, Ricky Spanish, has been fighting with everyone in the newly blended family lately. When she confronts him about it, Ricky eventually admits that he used to get all the attention he wanted, so he's not used to having to share attention with others.

Penny is sympathetic, and offers to give Ricky some special one-on-one attention to help him adjust. She holds him to her bosom, eventually removing her sweater and bra to make the experience more comfortable for him. But they both enjoy the bonding experience so much that it ends up leading to a very sensual and sexual encounter.

Genres: Ricky Spanish, Penny Barber, Athletic Body, Mature, Circumcised Cock, Cum On Tits, Trimmed, Fake Tits, Cunnilingus, Handjob, Big Tits, Reverse Cowgirl, Brunette, Missionary, Cowgirl, Doggy Style, Blowjob

Duration: 00:40:12
Size: 1.45 GB

Download >> FileJoker

Old Today, 05:09 AM

Default Wendy Raine - Hot Step Mom Breeding

Wendy Raine - Hot Step Mom Breeding

Cast: Wendy Raine, Scott Stark

Description: Uploader's Description: Scott's stepmom Wendy confronts him about strange noises coming from the bedroom where her daughter and Scott were working on a school project on anatomy together. Wendy tells Scott that he should ask her to help him instead, as she has much more experience. She starts rubbing him through his shorts and then starts giving him a blowjob. They start fucking, and he quickly cums on her pussy and stomach multiple times but keeps going. Scene finishes with a creampie.

Genres: Incest, Glasses, Pierced Belly Button, Piercings, Vaginal Sex, Big Fake Tits, Mature, Ball Sucking, Circumcised Cock, Full Milf, Creampie, Amateur, Fake Tits, Tattoo, Straight, Cumshot, Big Tits, Missionary, Cowgirl, Doggy Style, Hardcore, Blowjob

Duration: 00:28:30
Size: 552.24 MB

Download >> FileJoker

Old Today, 07:09 AM

Default Cory Chase In Step Mom Helps With Prom

Cory Chase In Step Mom Helps With Prom

My step-mom, Cory Chase , walks into the living room, wearing a silky pink bathrobe. 'Do you have a suit for prom yet?' she asked me. Cory sits down next to me on the couch and she offers to help me get ready for prom. 'Your dad is out of town this weekend, so maybe you can help me out this weekend after I help you out,' she suggests. I confess that I've never even kissed a girl before, so Cory offers to help me experiment before prom. Her robe is open while we're making out, and I begin to feel up her big tits. Cory climbs on top of me while we kiss some more. Then we switch places so Cory is lying down in the missionary position. I have never eaten a woman's pussy out before, but Cory tells me to give it a try. I move my head down in between her legs and I start to eat her pussy out. 'You're doing such a good job!' she moans. Then we switch places and Cory starts to suck my cock. She takes her bathrobe and she throws it to the ground; Then she goes back to giving me a blowjob. She gives me a blowjob for a few minutes, and then she realizes, 'Oh my! I am supposed to give your father a phone call! I will be right back...'

Genres: Parker Sims, On The Phone, Cory Chase, Abs, Athletic Body, Mature, Trimmed, Lingerie, Creampie, Stockings, Fake Tits, Blonde, Big Tits, Reverse Cowgirl, Missionary, Cowgirl, Doggy Style

Duration: 00:49:54
Size: 997.04 MB

Download >> FileJoker

Old Today, 09:09 AM

Default Busty, tanned MILF talks dirty as she gets pounded by a B...

Busty, tanned MILF talks dirty as she gets pounded by a BBC. Her pussy grips around the cock

Cast: Demi Dasani

She sucks and strokes the cock, with some face fucking and gagging. She gets oil rubbed on her ass. We get to see her pussy grip on the cock as she gets fucked in doggystyle, missionary, and while lying on her side.

Genres: MILF, Mature, Hardcore

Duration: 00:42:19
Size: 1.56 GB

Download >> FileJoker

Old Today, 10:07 AM

Default Blacked - Phoenix Marie - Rumble - Reencode

Blacked - Phoenix Marie - Rumble - Reencode

Features: Anal Fingering, Ball Play, Big Fake Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Creampie, Deepthroat, Doggy Style, High Heels, Lingerie, Prone Bone, Cunnilingus, Stockings, Affair, CheatingA married studio exec having an affair with a movie star is obvious tabloid fodder, so the pair finds a safehouse where nobody can hear Phoenix blow the roof off. Runtime:

Genres: Anal Fingering, Big Black Cock, White Female Black Male, Black Male, Mature, Black Cock, Ball Sucking, Milf, High Heels, Lingerie, Creampie, Stockings, Interracial, Big Ass, Fake Tits, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Blonde, Big Tits, Reverse Cowgirl, Missionary, Doggy Style, Hardcore, Blowjob

Format: mkv
Duration: 00:40:01
Size: 661.49 MB

Download >> FileJoker

Tags
+40, milf, moms