View Single Post
Old 08-07-2017, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anffdraco View Post
Preference or not, you ignored what I said. I said the issue was flossing with pubes, not washing. But people hear or read what they don't like, and then stop reading and start judging to prove their opinion is more valid than someone else's

And yeah I have a goatee, which I wash and shave regularly (every shower) but I don't meet many women who shave their muff every day, and a few who don't think you need to wash it daily either. Since you went there, I might as well too. But that's not my issue with pubes.

My issue is tasting hair. The texture isn't nice and the tastes it absorbs are even less enjoyable no matter how hard you scrub them. If I don't like how what I'm licking tastes or feels on my tongue, I'm not going to lick it until it's a little more appetizing. If she wants clit stimulation I have hands for that too, she can enjoy my tongue when my tongue enjoys what it's licking.
But some men are bitches, and will lick anyone who drops their panties for them. I'm not talking about you, of course. Try not to be offended.
ROFL! I've just seen this. Yeah, you are right, I was not giving much attention to what you said, because my message was a response to ChelseaStevens, not to you She was the one who mentioned "hygene"

https://www.amateurvoyeurforum.com/s...&postcount=244

Become a webcam model and earn big money!

READ HOW TO BECOME A WEBCAM MODEL (FEMALE, COUPLE OR MALE) HERE