All new members must read the forum rules before posting to the forum !!!

CLICK HERE to read FORUM RULES!

Go Back   Amateur Voyeur Forum > Voyeur and Exhibitionist Pictures & Videos attached to forum > Girls caught peeing

Old 05-15-2024, 03:50 AM
Gold Member

Thanked 2,585 Times in 107 Posts

So I know that this is mainly a photo and video sharing forum and less on discussion, but I also know that I am not the only one who takes the hobby and craft of hunting very seriously and gives it a lot of thought...

It occurred to me the other day that I have been at this a while. I have been hunting in my own home town for 15+ years. I am in a second tier USA midwestern city with a large university and a lot of entertainment districts...I have watched my city change a lot over those years. Changes only a pee-hunter would notice; a species with no representation.

Gentrification slices both ways - on the one hand, you get less "unimproved" land, fewer abandoned structures, fewer surface parking lots. On the other hand you get more people with disposable income who want to have a good time on a Friday or Saturday night.

Downtown urban core areas have become more dangerous in general and I find places that I used to be able to troll parking ramps for instance are now filled with drug dealers who are very vigilant for people who don't belong, the assumption being that competition may be moving in on their turf.

That, by the way, is the main thing I have noticed on my trips to Europe is there are always street criminals who are perfectly sober who definitely notice when you linger in the shadows as us hunters often must.

Regarding the university age crowd, I have a sense that Gen Z may just party less than previous generations, even if the Tik Tok videos (which are great, btw) show otherwise the formula for giant house parties with tons of alcohol and limited bathroom facilities seems to occur less frequently for those 18-22 right now.

Anyone else care to share their thoughts on overall trends with this affinity?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mpls For This Useful Post:
dziwak222 (05-18-2024), Selena-4A8C (05-15-2024)