All new members must read the forum rules before posting to the forum !!!

CLICK HERE to read FORUM RULES!

Go Back   Amateur Voyeur Forum > Voyeur and Exhibitionist Pictures & Videos attached to forum > Girls caught peeing

Old 02-23-2017, 08:00 PM

Default Peeing on bus seat

Since there is carnival going on and especially in my region in good old Germania people go crazy about it there is a lot of boozing, partying and all the other stuff that surrounds it. Thanks to that i can finally contribute something of my own.

So today on the way home from work i entered the bus and sat down at the middle of the bus, right behind me there was a row counter to the direction of travel and there were 4 girls sitting there: 2 on the left side and two on the right side(behind me), age about 18 to 22, a little dressed up like its common at carnival but not too much. They had a guy with them but he got out of the bus pretty soon. Girls were heading to a city center to celebrate the Women's Carnival Day. The skooools in the region here close earlier that day and everyones heading to the city center getting battered, and so were they.
3 brunettes and one blondie. One of the brunettes was curvy but not exactly fat, the others were normal. And quite attractive. Blondie, just very slightly, reminded me a bit of a young but more attractive Lady Gaga concerning her face/nose /eyes and was dressed up as something like a maid with a nuns wimple kinda, skirt and white tights or really long socks and wearing sneakers. The others were mostly in black but with a similar look despite the wimple. One maybe had those mice ears that you put on your head and her nose painted as that of a mouse.
Girl 1:Blonie Maid
Girl 2: The curvy one
Girl 3: Other brunette with some slight blond tones in her hair, had a black jacket on
Girl 4: Must have been the mouse one and the one who peed on the seat, black slightly transparent tights, black skirt, completely black sneakers (some Vans or something) and i think under her black jacket she had a red top with dots on it. Dark brunette hair.
I wasn't facing them so i only heard them for the first few minutes...

But right after entering i already noticed they must have had some drinks before. They, some more, some less, were singing and talking like drunken girls talk...and there were little bottles of shots lying around and they continued to drink. You could hear they wanted to go to the festivities at the inner city and wanted the guy to come with them but he got out quite soon. So shortly after that girl 4 said: "I HAVE TO PEE" which immediately caught my attention. Throughout some time she always made remarks about how she had to pee. Then she yelled : "PEE IN THE BUS". There were few people in the bus and all could hear them but they didn't really care. After a while they talked about how they should go to the back of the bus and so they went on. Sitting there they laughed and kept dropping those little bottles of shots having people looking back. And they talked their drunken talk but suddenly the girls were laughing and you could hear fragments of sentences between laughter: "PEE" "Oh my God" "Really" EWW" "don't tag me on that" something along those lines. I was pretty sure that one of the girls peed back there but i didn't really have the guts to just go over there and look right away though i really really wanted to. I even think i heard her peeing but that might have been imagination. Those buses are kinda long and they bend in the middle.The peeing happened on the back of the bus on the right side, on a 2 seat row counter to the direction of travel and on the left side of that row there was a 4 seater where 2 people could face each other.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand now i got lucky! Girl 3 and 4 somehow slowly fell on the floor between in the middle of the seating rows. Don't know how they managed to do that, people looked back and i, beeing the gentlemen i am , got back there and tried helping them up. Girl 3 was actually face down, her hair laying in the little pee streams of girl 4 that already traveled around on the floor.......and girl 4 was kind of on top of her first. Girl 3 was complaining like "Ewww i've got pee on my hair" "you were lying on top of me etc" and girl 1 and 2(they being the most reasonable) were kinda laughing, being baffled and girl 2 thanked me for helping. Of course i took a seat right in front of their 4 seater to not miss out on any more action. And i looked over to the seat where girl 4 relieved herself: The seat was soaking it up but there was actually large puddle on the seat that just slowly got soaked up or made it on the floor as the seat couldn't handle it all and some wet tissue. Needless to say, i extended my ride home a bit.....
So these girls sat there behind me talking, sometimes laughing, about how hardcore that girl 4 was doing and how her pee is running all around on the floor and just how crazy that all is. They talked about how they all had to pee, went vaguely like this:
- "We need to go pee first when we get there"
- "We(or i) need to pee, no matter if toilet or bushes"
- "Lets pee in the park right besides were we always go"

As the bus went on a few more people steadily entered the bus and girl 1 went like "we are about to get thrown out"(though nobody of the other passengers really complained...) and went on to sit in my row, but on the right side of the bus and facing driving direction like me. And her seat was right in front of the pee seat. And everytime someone went in the back of the bus where only few seats besides the pee one were available she looked if someone would sit in the pee though no one did but i think her grin was telling that she would have enjoyed it somehow. And the little pee streams were all over the floor and people walked in them etc barely noticing it cause well.......it's carnival and not uncommon some beer bottles are running out. Blondie made remarks about how disgusting it was....but in a somehow not so serious way. "It is almost soaked up" "pee is on the floor everywhere" "you are mad crazy" comments kept floating around and she regularly turned around to check the seat and so did i by looking a little backwards to the right, having a little smile on and Blondie girl 1 noticed it, smiling also as it was clear that i know what happened. Girl 2 then decided to take a seat right next to girl 1 as pee-girl 4 started to feel a little sick and after a while started to throw up on the floor of their 4 seat place. I said "Now she's ruining two seats, huh?" with a not-so-serious undertone and blondie replied "shes puking on the floor". They asked me if i had tissue as girl 3 kept assisting her friend and talking about how it will be better.
-"we are almost there"
-"i have to pee so bad, i'll have to go immediately"
-"i can barely move cause im bursting, you check her when we get out (to her friends)"

Shortly after that the final stop in the inner city came and the girls wents out and i rapidly took 2 pictures of the seat. In the city there were of course dressed up people, puddles of sick and empty bottles everywhere. I walked up and down a little bit to see if they entered a park or somewhere else to pee but they did just went under a huge entrance where also other groups were standing as it was starting to rain and really becoming extremly windy. I somehow lost them while running up and down trying to look as if i was doing things on my phone and i didn't want to enter the old town to go looking for them as the whole place was crowded as fuck.

I would have loved to take more pictures or film the whole mess this girl created or get any of the girls on film as they left the bus or something but as it was the final stop i had to get out and i didn't really have the guts to make more of it as i was actually caught by suprise with this whole situation. Or i should have taken a seat in the back of the bus sooner and maybe i would have witnessed her in action, cause i doubt she would have noticed or cared, cause i mean......peeing on a seat in a bus in still daylight.... Thanks anyway girls, you made my day

Edit: Sorry for the long and sometimes clumsy descriptions of the situation, tried my best to cover it as the memory is still fresh..
Edit 2: I highly guess they took pictures, if not a video, of the action as one of them didn't want to get tagged. I'm not a pro in searching online for pics (especially not f-book) but i will keep my eyes open and i hope these actually see the net somehow.....
....as do the other pictures that will definately be taken during carnival. Saw 2 girls hanging out/coming out of entries/driveways etc today (even though i haven't been there for long) don't need much fantasy to figure out what they did.
Attached Thumbnails
20170223_174009.jpg  

20170223_174010.jpg  

Last edited by JSpeed; 02-23-2017 at 08:53 PM.
The Following 34 Users Say Thank You to JSpeed For This Useful Post:
adeline (02-24-2017), camouflage (02-28-2017), Country Man (05-28-2021), dziwak222 (03-01-2017), experterg (03-13-2017), geepee (02-24-2017), heinzw (02-26-2017), iamsuspect (02-24-2017), jbloggs12ppppppp (02-24-2017), Lugia (02-24-2017), madalu21 (02-24-2017), marv93 (02-23-2017), nickhl2 (02-23-2017), observer (02-24-2017), omega55 (02-25-2017), outdoorpee (02-24-2017), peehunter (03-01-2017), peeper054 (03-04-2017), roctaz (02-26-2017), Rondup (02-28-2017), rutgher (02-23-2017), saugruessel (02-24-2017), seppl_75 (03-09-2017), shredder (02-23-2017), siegala (02-26-2017), solo121 (02-26-2017), stug2 (02-25-2017), Tibarary (02-24-2017), trucker9499 (02-25-2017), uppa87 (02-24-2017), Wannawatchuwiggle (02-24-2017), weevil (02-24-2017), yabadoo (03-07-2017), zorba3189 (02-27-2017)

Old 02-24-2017, 02:42 PM
Gold Member

Thanked 1,178 Times in 130 Posts

excellent sighting, großartig, thanks for sharing an taking the picture!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tibarary For This Useful Post:
saugruessel (02-24-2017), siegala (02-26-2017)

Tags
pee, public, stories