All new members must read the forum rules before posting to the forum !!!

CLICK HERE to read FORUM RULES!

Go Back   Amateur Voyeur Forum > Original photos and videos made by members of forum > Self made voyeur photos and videos

Old 05-04-2019, 09:54 PM

Default Armpit Candid in The Bus !

The best places to make candids are crowded buses and trains, because there won´t be enough seats for everyone, so some girls won´t have any options , but to get on their own feet and grab the bars over their heads leaving their armpits fully exposed for candids!

but not all kinds of trains and buses are good enought for candids, the best one are thoses that travels around the city center , because most of them will be fully crowded there. I live in a neighborhood far form the center of the city, so to make my first candids I had to take one bus to the center of the city and there to take another bus that allow me to travel around the center all day paying just one ticket!

Anyway , in this process, I was spending money on 2 tickets, so I started to look for ways to travel around the center paying only one ticket, when I figured out the way the story of this candid post starts ! :lol: :lol:

Part 1 : The blonde girl who caught my attention!

I left home ready to catch the first bus that would allow me to go to a integrated terminus, inside this this terminus I could catch another bus that would allow me to go to the train station and catch the train paying only one ticket in alll of this process!

for my disappointment , the first bus was almost empty , so no girls with raised arms in sight. I took a seat and waited for the bus to reach the integrated terminus where I would get another bus to the train station! when I was already hopless about finding a raised arms for a candid blonde girl showed up for my happness! :P

The problem was that she was on her own feet with her right arm raised, but with her back to me!,so I had to find a way to leave my seat and stay close to her without being suspicious and awkward!

So I left my seat and pretended I was ask something important to the ticket collector, when the ticked collect finished answering me I stayed on my own feet near to this blonde girl and could manage to make the candids,

Unfortunately I misused the spy watch and her armpits was cut off from most of the film, but anyway there it is some pics and the link to download the filming.

Pictures :

VIDEO :

https://mega.nz/#!RqAzBIyL!n7mDTl0eR...isqXl4ax1_h4cw

Part 2 : Reaching the integrated terminus , The Girl in the black sleveless shirt!

When I reached the integrated terminus I was happy to get that the next bus with be crowded enough to have several sexy armpits raised up for candids.I was in the line waiting for the bus driver open the bus´s doors and let people board in, while in the line I started to spot the preys for candidsand a beautiful blonde-like teen caught my attention! I don´t now her age but she seem to be around 18-20 years old. when people finally started to board the bus I tried to stay as close as possible of the blonde girl, but unfortunately I lost her from my sight in the middle of all those people bording in the bus!

Even though I had lost the blonde teen from my sight, I had Immediately find a sexy brunette that was with both arms raised leaving her armpits wide open , so I turned on the spy watch and started filming! unfortunately when I got home I saw that the filmming of the brunette girl was completely spoiled by the bad angle and the incident sun light , so I could barely film 5 seconds . the print are
here to you guys enjoy

Pictures :

Part 3 : The redemption! , The blonde teen and the brunette teen are actually friend and I managed to get the candids of the blonde girl!

After crossing a terrible traffic jam, the bus started to empty and I could spot the blonde teen! at this point the blonde and the brunette teen had already got a seat and me too. When the person who was seated aside of the blonde girl left his seat, the brunette girl immediately left his seat to seat aside of the blonde teen, that was the point I realized they were actually close friends!

They both are headed to the train station too, when the bus reached the train station everyone left the bus and I stared to follow them both to see which train they would take. at this point I have decided I had already make enough candid so I would get a train for my work, but for my hapness the two teens took the same train I intend to take. I came close to them! the brunette girl got a seat and the blonde girl stayed on her feet with her arms over her head grabing the bar with her armpits wide open! so with turned on the spy watch and manage to make almost 10 minutes of great armpit film !

I hope you guys may enjoy and jerk of for those sexy and fresh armpit! :lol: :lol:

Pictures :

VIDEO :
https://mega.nz/#!lvgxAQKI!I-EhHgK3P...k7R2_0DLgnikBc

leave a comment If you want to see more content like that !
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to makor For This Useful Post:
groeins (11-24-2023), lukpracz (03-09-2020)

Tags
armpit, candid, teen, underarms