All new members must read the forum rules before posting to the forum !!!

CLICK HERE to read FORUM RULES!

Go Back   Amateur Voyeur Forum > Voyeur Videos hosted on other sites > Shower room and locker room videos

Old 06-16-2018, 07:56 AM

Default I think a guy at my gym has a camera in the women's lockerroom

I go to a 24/7 keycard gym in a small rural town. For the last 3-4 years I've trained at 12-2 am and am typically the only person in the building. Every summer there'd occasionally be this old guy who showed up around 1-2 am. 60ish years old, grey hair, looked like a professor almost. Drove a dirty looking mini van just piled with shit all over the place. Sometimes he'd sit in it for a while just reading/looking at something on his lap. Other times he'd come in take a long shower, or sit in the locker room doing god knows what forever. I think I only saw him exercise once, on the treadmill.

Anyways, 2-3 summers ago I was doing a 2.5 hr workout late into the night. He was in the guy's locker room for maybe an hour. Probably waiting for me to leave until finally getting frustrated. I know this gym like the back of my hand, so I kept my eye on the small section of mirror that allows you to see the hallway where the locker rooms are (men and women are adjacent). And in the middle of my set I see this guy poke out of the women's room and duck into the men's. He wasn't just grabbing toilet paper. He had a nervous look on his face. I never said anything and probably saw this guy another few times after it happened.

Well tonight I was working out and I see a car pull into the lot at around 1 am. Nobody got out. I finish my workout at 1:30 and walk out the gym, he parked two spots away from me. His head his buried into his lap, as if he were reading a book without a light. Window opened a slight crack. Didn't look up at me or anything.

I became quite intrigued. So I sat in my car for the next 15 minutes browsing my phone. He maintained his position and did not look up once, as far as I knew. I suspect this guy remembers me as well, so he is probably extra cautious in my presence. After some time of nothing happening, I left and went for a quick ride through town. I drove back past the parking lot 15 minutes later, from a distance. The car looked empty. I was going to park a distance away and try to make my way to the gym windows, where I could see if he was going into the female locker room.

Well I parked behind some rental cars a few hundred feet away and began walking towards the gym, pretending to be on my phone. I get half way to the gym and notice this guy is still in his car after all. He clearly saw me, because we were the only two souls in the lot. I began walking back to my car, still pretending to be on my phone. But I'm sure he realized I had taken interest in him. It may have seemed as though I was calling the cops or something. As I nearly reached my car, I believe I heard him start his. I sat in mine for a moment and then left. I drove past 5 minutes later and his car was still there, but I'm unsure whether or not he was inside.

My reason for writing all of this is because I'd like to contact him if he is in fact planting cameras. I know some of the girls who workout there and the thought of seeing voyeur vids/pics is very enticing. This guy would never guess it of course. I am a tall young guy in great shape with good looks. Who would think I get off to this kind of stuff.

I'm not sure if or when he'll come back now. I may have spooked him. Next time I'm alone I'll take a peak in the women's locker room to see, but there's many places such a thing could be. And assuming this is his business, it's hard to say whether he was there tonight to install or remove a camera. I haven't seen him since last year.

I really want to ask him but am not sure how to go about it, in the 10% chance I'm wrong.
The Following User Says Thank You to howtohandlethis For This Useful Post:
penelucho (06-18-2018)

Do you need premium access to file sharing services?
Buy it directly from Amateur Voyeur Forum!!!

Premium access to Fileboom
Premium access to Keep2Share
Premium access to RapidGator
Premium access to FileJoker.net

With PREMIUM ACCOUNT you will have - unlimited downloads, unlimited space
and incredibly download speed!!!
Make your premium account right now!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT !!!
Old 06-22-2018, 01:18 AM
Gold Member

Thanked 1,492 Times in 238 Posts

I think you're in the proverbial no-win situation.

Your best bet might be to type this site name on some paper and drop it into his empty car window because 1) we want to see the goods too and 2) If you confront him, he's almost 100% to deny, even if you suggest you're on his side. He might even report you to the gym management.
The Following User Says Thank You to fapfreediet For This Useful Post:
howtohandlethis (07-07-2018)