All new members must read the forum rules before posting to the forum !!!

CLICK HERE to read FORUM RULES!

Go Back   Amateur Voyeur Forum > Voyeur and Exhibitionist Pictures & Videos attached to forum > Girls caught peeing

Old 01-29-2018, 08:24 PM

Default Seeking advice (discussion)

Sorry if this is posted in the wrong area, but I could not find a "discussion" forum or thread, so if I missed it, feel free to relocate this thread to its appropriate location.

I am in my early 30s and i have lived with a pee fetish (like all of you) for as long as Ive been old enough to be aroused by anything. Througout my teens/twenties I have had hundreds of conversations with many women I find attractive about their peeing habits, situations and personal records. Of course, i've always worded it in a way that makes it sound playful and quirky. Not sexual.

Over the past 2 or 3 years, I have either become much more comfortable with my fetish, or I simply don't care anymore that people (women in particular) know that I do in fact have a sexual attraction to them peeing. To the very few people I have actually admitted it to, I try to describe it in a way that makes it sound normal. For instance I'll usually say "I like titties and ass just as much as any other guy, just, getting turned on by pissing is just like a bonus. Something else that gets me going too."

Back to my question though, I guess this should be directed at somebody with more experience at this than myself...what methods have you found to be most effective at casually bringing your pee fetish up as one of your personality traits, rather than some mental disorder? Many people don't understand fetishes, and a lot of how a person reacts hinges on how open minded and judgmental the person you're sharing that information with is.

Additionally, there seems to be a vastly larger number of men into this fetish than women. I'm not saying they don't exist, but in my days of trolling the interwebs for pee-related content, it seems to me the overwhelming majority of content is posted by males. And the ones that claim to be female, more than likely 85% are male's pretending to be females. (not criticizing, to each their own)

As a heterosexual male, I would be THRILLED to meet a female with the same fetish as me...i realize that's probably a very slim chance, but in your guys' experience, what is the best way of going about doing that? Being that it's a fetish...you can't really "convert" a non piss-fetishist into a piss-fetishist - you either love it, or you can't simply fathom why somebody would be turned on by it. Kind of like feet fetishists - I understand it's the same principle and there is a sub culture of weirdos out there (like us) who jerk off to videos and pictures of bare feet. You could stuff hundreds of pairs of beautiful women's feet in my face, but that doesn't mean I'm going to eventually learn to be aroused by it.

Anyways, thanks for reading and please feel free to share your stories, experiences and advice!

Cheers!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dan053 For This Useful Post:
doytal (03-01-2018), gross (01-29-2018), h_moto (01-29-2018), iamsuspect (01-30-2018), LieBreaker (04-19-2018), rasko8400 (01-30-2018), Wannawatchuwiggle (02-16-2018)

Old 01-29-2018, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan053 View Post
Sorry if this is posted in the wrong area etc.
Hiya,

This might get a better reception if you also include some of the best peeing stories you've been told by these girls/the most interesting locations they've related peeing in. Not saying no-one will engage with your questions, but share the fun!

G
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gross For This Useful Post:
Dan053 (01-30-2018), saugruessel (01-30-2018)

Old 01-29-2018, 11:12 PM
Gold Member

Thanked 16,621 Times in 1,444 Posts

actually, in my experience, peeing seems to be male dominated, but wetting seems to be female dominated, at least given the amount of female produced content on omorashi.org
The Following User Says Thank You to yellowii For This Useful Post:
isham (01-30-2018)

Old 01-30-2018, 04:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan053 View Post
Sorry if this is posted in the wrong area, but I could not find a "discussion" forum or thread, so if I missed it, feel free to relocate this thread to its appropriate location.

I am in my early 30s and i have lived with a pee fetish (like all of you) for as long as Ive been old enough to be aroused by anything. Througout my teens/twenties I have had hundreds of conversations with many women I find attractive about their peeing habits, situations and personal records. Of course, i've always worded it in a way that makes it sound playful and quirky. Not sexual.

Over the past 2 or 3 years, I have either become much more comfortable with my fetish, or I simply don't care anymore that people (women in particular) know that I do in fact have a sexual attraction to them peeing. To the very few people I have actually admitted it to, I try to describe it in a way that makes it sound normal. For instance I'll usually say "I like titties and ass just as much as any other guy, just, getting turned on by pissing is just like a bonus. Something else that gets me going too."

Back to my question though, I guess this should be directed at somebody with more experience at this than myself...what methods have you found to be most effective at casually bringing your pee fetish up as one of your personality traits, rather than some mental disorder? Many people don't understand fetishes, and a lot of how a person reacts hinges on how open minded and judgmental the person you're sharing that information with is.

Additionally, there seems to be a vastly larger number of men into this fetish than women. I'm not saying they don't exist, but in my days of trolling the interwebs for pee-related content, it seems to me the overwhelming majority of content is posted by males. And the ones that claim to be female, more than likely 85% are male's pretending to be females. (not criticizing, to each their own)

As a heterosexual male, I would be THRILLED to meet a female with the same fetish as me...i realize that's probably a very slim chance, but in your guys' experience, what is the best way of going about doing that? Being that it's a fetish...you can't really "convert" a non piss-fetishist into a piss-fetishist - you either love it, or you can't simply fathom why somebody would be turned on by it. Kind of like feet fetishists - I understand it's the same principle and there is a sub culture of weirdos out there (like us) who jerk off to videos and pictures of bare feet. You could stuff hundreds of pairs of beautiful women's feet in my face, but that doesn't mean I'm going to eventually learn to be aroused by it.

Anyways, thanks for reading and please feel free to share your stories, experiences and advice!

Cheers!
Every girl I've ever dated has been willing to do these things for me. It's important to be honest and make it seem like it's no big deal. Just say "Hey, I'm kinda into this and was wondering if you'd be willing to share this experience with me." Say it with confidence. I haven't had a girl turn me down yet. The key is to not be awkward and just make it into this silly thing that you want to try, not this deep fetish that has followed you since I *****hood.
One more thing, don't do it for the first few months you know the girl. They need to be comfortable with you first.

Don't be shy about it. We only get to live one life and if this is what you like then own it.
The Following User Says Thank You to adeline For This Useful Post:
LieBreaker (04-19-2018)

Old 01-30-2018, 07:16 PM

I'm not sure how helpful my advice or story will be, but from my point of view, things are not as dark as they seem. So I'll try to break it down in few lines.

1. Location matters. It's much easier to come out with your fetishes if you live in a developed country, and extra points are awarded if it's some popular town with vibrant nightlife, lot of tourist activity and that it's not religious. I live in central Europe, and I could notice impact of those elements and how they change perception of people on very short distances.
Example: Capital city, vibrant, full of life, many people use Tinder and online dating websites, many people you meet are college students and highly educated disregarding religion, and as expected women are quite open to new experiences, and even if they don't like something, they won't judge. Going to visit friend in small town, 100km away, go out with his friends, start up topic on sex, and it's like a taboo to them. Everyone despise Tinder, nobody even likes foot massage, watersports is term that nobody from 8 people knew what it means.

Also, make sure when you meet a girl to find out where she's from. There is a reason why many of content we have here is from Hungary, Czech Republic, but not Poland. Some nations are just very open as they grow up in different environment where things like open relationships, nudism etc. are part of your every day life, so they perceive it as normal.

Summary: If you live in big city with multicultural lifestyle, it's a good sign, if you live in countryside or in developing/very religious countries, you're playing game on expert level but don't lose hope.

2. Be confident Approach you took in being comfortable with your fetish is vital one, and like you said, it takes some time to build that. Man's gotta be satisfied in his own skin first and always do what makes him happy as long as it's not hurting anyone else. I stick by that rule.

3. How to discuss about that topic Here's probably most important one. First off, pretty much everyone has a fetish, maybe some people still didn't have opportunity to discover some of them, but everyone feel natural affection towards something.
What I like to do is when I meet a girl, I point out that some of my friends jokingly say I'm social misfit (not sure if I managed to translate that world properly). Many of them will ask what that means to which you may respond "well you know, I don't like some social norms, they're old, boring and pointless, and also I don't really have taboos". Of course, if they're into you, curiosity will make them ask what are your taboos. To which you may point out few things that you have fetishes such as sex in public, foot jobs, spanking and some other things people find weird which i don't like to discuss about. Naturally, they will get more intrigued, so my approach is to say "well, first of all, I'm very sensitive to sounds, I find them arousing, and also I like sight of girls peeing, there's something oddly erotic about it" (so yeah, I see now from your example that it's a common approach). Also, you should point out that you like to feel relaxed in front of them and that you ask of them that they feel relaxed in your presence as well. Trust, communication and that they feel safe around you is the key

In summary, 3 things might happen after this chat. I've had this chat with around 20 girls, of various nationalities and age, and I have never received any negative feedback.
Option 1 is they will claim it's weird and they hear it for first time, and don't really see anything erotic in it.
Option 2 is they find it intriguing, and since they like you (and especially if you help them fulfill some of their fetishes they'll feel like they own you a favor) they can offer their "help", and let you watch them pee for instance
Option 3, now this one was quite rare, only 4 girls said they don't mind the fact that they pee on me, or they won't be bothered for me to pee on them, but only in shower, and they proposed that. Now since it's not my thing, I declined, I just prefer to watch.

Overall, finding girl with pee fetish is quite difficult, but on the bright side, many of them are willing to try it out so you can be voyeur. I talked with all of them on that topic and it turned out that women perceive it as something natural and not necessarily erotic so they won't mind if they pee next to your on the street, or while chilling out on balcony etc. as long as they know you don't judge and they feel safe around you.

Also, a hint when it comes to "peeing on topic". I suggest you bring it up in the shower if you shower together. It's always good to ask a girl if she ever wondered what it feels like to pee a man (to my surprise, none of those women ever held a men penis while peeing) and usually they will be keen on to try, and generally find it very amusing. If you pull this up, next good step is to bring up "would you like to pee on me" topic, and if she declines just mention you meant it as a meme "pee on someone to assert dominance".

And last one that I can think of is general notion I've noticed. Many women (well, ones i was with range varies from 19 to 38), are usually very reluctant to something because of past trauma. I'm quite shocked how many women even refuse things such as oral because some men in the past didn't do job well and hurt them etc. So help them up by breaking some myths they have and make them feel comfortable, in the end, this whole thing has to be on mutual satisfaction.

Ok, so I'm not sure if I answered your question and sorry for long text, I hope at least some of you find my experiences useful in the future.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to iamsuspect For This Useful Post:
Dan053 (01-30-2018), ed2d2 (01-31-2018), fillix (01-30-2018), hansdieter (01-30-2018), jbloggs12ppppppp (02-06-2018), LieBreaker (04-19-2018), madalu21 (02-06-2018), mikeviewline (02-01-2018), solo121 (02-07-2018)

Old 01-30-2018, 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gross View Post
Hiya,

This might get a better reception if you also include some of the best peeing stories you've been told by these girls/the most interesting locations they've related peeing in. Not saying no-one will engage with your questions, but share the fun!

G
Well, there are quite a few that come to mind, and they're not necessarily stories per-se, but just conversations/experiences I've had with female friends/girlfriends/Fuck buddies.

My most recent girlfriend knows about it quite well, and she would willingly let me listen to her pee. Left the door open. She knew that my preference was long drunk pees, so when we would have a few beers, often times she'd hold it until she was about to explode, and then pee for sometimes more than a minute and a half. She's very accepting to it, and was even interested enough to ask me questions about it from time to time.

My previous before that girlfriend, who I dated for 2 years (about 5 years ago), didn't know about it until she squirted once while we were having sex. The timing was perfect, so I just flat out told her that peeing really turned me on. She was very gung ho about trying to impress me, the only unfortunate was is she didn't really have a very big bladder....so even her best efforts only were in the vicinity of 30-45 seconds max. She was a great sport though, she'd pee on me while we were having sex even.

Only one of my "Friends with benefits" ever became close enough of a friend for me to expose my secret to. Our relationship was a very secretive one, nobody really knew much about it. We rarely went into public together, but would occasionally go get drinks at a bar. Once she had to pee outside of my car as I drove her home, and she pissed for like 2 minutes straight. I made a comment about how long her piss was, and she jokingly asked "yeah, does that turn you on or something? lol"....so I just told her bluntly "yes, yes it does!" We never engaged in any peeing on each other, but we still loosely keep in touch to this day via Facebook messenger. She has a fiance now so we don't hook up anymore, but even still sometimes sends me messages to tell me she took an epic piss. Occasionally she even will send an audio file of her peeing into a toilet if she thought it was going to be a long pee. Really good looking girl too. Probably should have asked her to marry me....LOL

These are 3 of the maybe 5 or 6 people that even know about it.

In response to iamsuspect;

Location matters is a fantastic point. I had never even thought about until you brought that up, but I live in the bible belt in the midwestern United States. Lots of religious affiliation and traditional ideals around here, so my odds of a woman being accepting or even interested by this sort of thing are probably much less than if I were to live in a progressive or more developed city.

Thanks for that view point, I will see if I can apply it to my approaches!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dan053 For This Useful Post:
iamsuspect (02-01-2018), jbloggs12ppppppp (02-11-2018)

Old 02-04-2018, 07:20 AM

Default discussion

Like many of you I like to see girls peeing and sometimes listen to them when they go pee. I do seek some out by asking them a story question. I tell them that the question will tell more about them than I could ask. The question is ;
We are friends and we walk/hike in the forest. and we having fun exploring. But than you have to go and pee, would you go just to a tree/ bush and go pee, or would you go as far as you can so nobody can see you go and pee?

By the way the lady answer it tell me if she is more open or not.

As the years go by as I have ask that question some interesting things has come out of this question. Here a few things.

I find the ones that do less hiding are more fun to be around.
Less shameful and more positive about them selves.
The ones that hide are more serious and are not as open .
They are shame and think poorly about them selves.
Less hiding are open to less worry what you see of there bodies and you also can show more of yourself.

That in general. The reason that I made up that question was that I took a vacation with a group and there was a lady that insist on private in anything she did in changing or peeing in the small RV that we were in. Everyone else really did not care as we live vary close together on this vacation.
The Following User Says Thank You to Nickel49 For This Useful Post:
johnknapp (02-05-2018)

Old 02-06-2018, 08:28 PM

Small sample size for me, so can't really give advice. I also grew up in the Midwest and did not think I would ever find someone accepting of my fetish. I had hinted to partners but never had said clearly that it was important to me - just curious - and their responses suggested that they weren't open to the idea of being excited about peeing.

A month or so into dating the woman who is now my wife (in a more liberal part of the country), I had the same conversation, and she was much more open. When I told her it really turned me on, she was not at all taken aback and her response was something like: "Well, I pee several times a day, so it shouldn't be hard to indulge that. Next time I have to pee do you want to watch?"

So...there are women out there with pee fetishes, and the chances of finding one without connecting through a fetish site are rather low. But the number of women willing to indulge your fetish, even if they don't share it, is quite a bit larger.

Old 03-01-2018, 09:46 PM

Don't overthink your situation. Most women seem at least open to peeing for their man in my experience. Maybe not at first but when you spend a lot of time with a woman, she's going to have to pee. Maybe you're out hiking. No pun intended but, just let it flow. Flirt with her when she needs to pee. She will eventually make the connection in many cases. Most women aren't stupid, they know men are very visually oriented. They know that when they bare themselves in front of you to pee that you will be aroused. In my case it wasn't too long into the relationship that my wife wanted to see me pee. We were both in a hotel bathroom preparing for sex and she wanted to see. Since she grew up with brothers and babysat a lot it never occurred to me that she hadn't seen a guy pee. And of course, she had. What she hadn't seen was a guy pee that she loved that was semi-erect because of her. And then it was comfortable after that.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to doytal For This Useful Post:
LieBreaker (04-19-2018), peemanek (03-11-2018)