All new members must read the forum rules before posting to the forum !!!

CLICK HERE to read FORUM RULES!

Go Back   Amateur Voyeur Forum > Voyeur and Exhibitionist Pictures & Videos attached to forum > Girls caught peeing

Old 06-14-2018, 04:39 AM

Thanked 1,655 Times in 62 Posts

Not a true sighting but exciting to me none the less.

I was at a local park, and they are making some additions. New hiking trails, ski trails, parking areas, biking areas, and a new visitor center. I was in the parking lot talking with some friends when I notice an incredibly attractive young blonde woman starting to get ready to go for a bike ride. She is very fit, and wearing very tight fitting biking leggings. A couple of her friends come over, and they all get ready to leave. I can hear her make a comment about where the nearest restroom may be. There is nothing anywhere near the parking area since it is very new, but there is a new visitor center across the street, which she decides is her best bet as the part is very busy.

So they head across the street to the visitor center which is still under construction. They had not even made the sidewalks around it yet. I notice her try the doors, and the seem locked. she is now starting to do a pee dance... Out of desperation she tries ones of the doors again and it opens. She disappears inside while her two friends wait outside. A minute or two later she comes out looking much relieved and they take off on their bike ride.

a bit later, I stopped back by the building as I had suspicion that is was far from finished inside. I was very right! Looking in the window the build was only partially complete. The carpet had been installed but the ceiling had not been, and furniture was in varying states of assembly. I tried to door and it appeared locked... with a sign that said the security system was now armed. So I ddnt try my luck.

I checked the water fountain on the outside of the building and no water came out... I am pretty sure that this means that none of the water inside the building was on either. I spent a few more minutes peeking through the windows looking for an obvious puddle on the ground. sadly no luck.

it is likely that when she got into the building she went to the womens room to relieve her self, not knowing the water wasnt on yet. I can only hope that she was for more mischievous and peed on the floor of the construction site!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dupa866 For This Useful Post:
gross (06-14-2018), heinzw (08-19-2018), knarf11 (06-25-2018), peehunter (06-18-2018), saugruessel (06-15-2018)

Old 06-14-2018, 09:51 AM
Gold Member

Thanked 16,621 Times in 1,444 Posts

Has anyone ever had sex in a busy woman's room? I can't imagine how stimulating it would be to hear many women urinating nearby.

Old 06-14-2018, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dupa866 View Post
Not a true sighting but exciting to me none the less.

I was at a local park, and they are making some additions. New hiking trails, ski trails, parking areas, biking areas, and a new visitor center. I was in the parking lot talking with some friends when I notice an incredibly attractive young blonde woman starting to get ready to go for a bike ride. She is very fit, and wearing very tight fitting biking leggings. A couple of her friends come over, and they all get ready to leave. I can hear her make a comment about where the nearest restroom may be. There is nothing anywhere near the parking area since it is very new, but there is a new visitor center across the street, which she decides is her best bet as the part is very busy.

So they head across the street to the visitor center which is still under construction. They had not even made the sidewalks around it yet. I notice her try the doors, and the seem locked. she is now starting to do a pee dance... Out of desperation she tries ones of the doors again and it opens. She disappears inside while her two friends wait outside. A minute or two later she comes out looking much relieved and they take off on their bike ride.

a bit later, I stopped back by the building as I had suspicion that is was far from finished inside. I was very right! Looking in the window the build was only partially complete. The carpet had been installed but the ceiling had not been, and furniture was in varying states of assembly. I tried to door and it appeared locked... with a sign that said the security system was now armed. So I ddnt try my luck.

I checked the water fountain on the outside of the building and no water came out... I am pretty sure that this means that none of the water inside the building was on either. I spent a few more minutes peeking through the windows looking for an obvious puddle on the ground. sadly no luck.

it is likely that when she got into the building she went to the womens room to relieve her self, not knowing the water wasnt on yet. I can only hope that she was for more mischievous and peed on the floor of the construction site!
This is great. Have you had any other interesting ones over the years? Very well told.
The Following User Says Thank You to gross For This Useful Post:
jbloggs12ppppppp (06-15-2018)

Old 06-15-2018, 01:18 AM

My last sighting was at a music festival. There were long queues for the port-a-loos near the main stage while the last band was playing. Several women decided they couldn't wait and squatted next to the fence to pee on the ground.

One asked her boyfriend to stand next to her. She squatted at first, but still felt too exposed, so knelt on the grass. She pulled her short denim skirt up so it wouldn't get wet. But she didn't want to pull her knickers down.

I could see that she didn't know what to do. Her body decided for her, and she lost control. She pissed through her knickers on to the ground. Her eyes widened and her face went red as she realised that she was wetting herself.

I don't think anyone else realised though.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jbloggs12ppppppp For This Useful Post:
heinzw (08-19-2018), knarf11 (06-25-2018), peehunter (06-18-2018), saugruessel (06-15-2018), stug2 (06-17-2018), vpw (06-26-2018), wetnut (06-17-2018)

Old 06-25-2018, 11:40 PM

I saw two other girls wet themselves in one evening at another festival.

The first was one of three girls to wee in front of a chain fence. The first pulled her jeans down and squatted low in the grass. The second went at the same time as her. She was in a short skirt. She flicked it up, pulled her knickers down her thighs and rested her bum on the fence. The third watched her friends as they peed in public. She saw how the girl in the skirt had splashed herself from the fence, and had to spend ages wiping the back of her legs. She had also managed to soak her knickers. So the third one (who was clearly desperate to piss but also obviously shy about baring herself in public) decided to keep her knickers on and pee through them. She must have reckoned that she was going to end up with wet underwear in any event. She also raised the back of her skirt and leaned back against the fence. But she didn't pull down her pants. Instead she just pissed into them.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jbloggs12ppppppp For This Useful Post:
heinzw (08-19-2018), knarf11 (03-25-2019), peehunter (09-04-2018), saugruessel (06-26-2018), TheAMan (09-21-2021)

Old 06-25-2018, 11:43 PM

The second was with her boyfriend. Together they went to a dark section of the fence. He stood and pissed through it. She not only watched - with great interest - she also held him.

When he had finished, they spoke a bit. They must have agreed his reward. She stood with her back to the fence, legs apart. She raised her skirt. Holding it above her black and white lacy knickers, she then wet herself in front of him.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jbloggs12ppppppp For This Useful Post:
heinzw (08-19-2018), knarf11 (03-25-2019), peehunter (09-04-2018), saugruessel (06-26-2018), stug2 (06-26-2018), TheAMan (09-21-2021), userno1 (06-28-2018)

Old 08-04-2018, 04:52 AM

Default My wife now knows about my interests :-/

My wife now knows about my interests :-/

It all started on a walk in the forest a couple of weeks ago, we were messing around and I started tickling her, she immediately had to run behind a bush and water the grass!
I obviously went behind and watched... On the way home I was obviously really horny and had my hand down her knickers for most of the way and when we got home gave her the best servicing for a LONG time!

This whole thing confused her a great deal so I had to explain what it is all about...

We walk quite often now and we have found some bushes or ferns to hide behind every time since, she even doesn't object too much to me filming! I always help her wipe after too, then a damn good service when we get home!

She still doesn't understand, and never will I guess but very much appreciates the effect it has on me... she even asked me to film us doing the deed!

The last time was a couple of days ago, she was REALLY desperate and managed a much stronger stream than usual, she even weed on my phone as I was filming too close :-/

I'm looking forward to our next adventure...

On another note, I noticed a girl walking along doing up her jeans earlier, sure enough there was a puddle with some long streams and drowned leaves...
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to omega55 For This Useful Post:
geepee (08-08-2018), heinzw (08-19-2018), jbloggs12ppppppp (08-07-2018), knarf11 (03-25-2019), peehunter (09-04-2018), raybau (08-06-2018), saugruessel (08-05-2018), siegala (08-07-2018), squathunter (08-04-2018), stug2 (08-07-2018), yabadoo (12-26-2018)

Old 08-07-2018, 12:50 AM

I love the sound of your wife Omega.. it sounds like she loves the effect it has on you, even if it isn't her thing.

My wife has been coming around as well. We've gone from me joking about liking to hear her pee, to her spreading her legs when she's on the toilet and I'm in the bathroom, allowing me to watch her stream. It took a few years until she agreed to stand over me and piss on my cock as I stroked.. this has been a lovely experience on a few occasions.

Just recently when we were travelling in Europe and doing some hiking, the need arose. She has been wonderfully playful in overcoming her shyness and squatting in front of me, letting me watch her stream flow... spreading her legs more. Even taking my cock in her hand and controlling my flow as I peed on the trail.

I'm so glad I put myself out there in admitting the desire to see and feel her, and to see her exploring and becoming more confident with me is wonderful. Even this morning she called out as I was walking past the bathroom and she was in the shower.. I looked over to see her smiling and peeing while standing in the shower. A truly beautiful sight.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to raybau For This Useful Post:
geepee (08-08-2018), Gypsywashere (08-07-2018), heinzw (09-09-2018), jbloggs12ppppppp (08-07-2018), knarf11 (03-25-2019), omega55 (08-07-2018), peehunter (09-04-2018), saugruessel (08-07-2018), stug2 (08-07-2018), Wannawatchuwiggle (08-09-2018), yabadoo (12-26-2018)

Old 08-07-2018, 01:32 AM

I've never seen a girl pee. Never heard a girl pee. Never seen a puddle or rogue tissues. I most likely never will. I read your stories so I can imagine my self as you. My life sucks. I'd rather be one of you lucky buggers.

Old 08-07-2018, 06:20 AM
Gold Member

Thanked 16,621 Times in 1,444 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night60700 View Post
I've never seen a girl pee. Never heard a girl pee. Never seen a puddle or rogue tissues. I most likely never will. I read your stories so I can imagine my self as you. My life sucks. I'd rather be one of you lucky buggers.
just hire a wh*re

Tags
outdoor, pee stories, peeing, stories