All new members must read the forum rules before posting to the forum !!!

CLICK HERE to read FORUM RULES!

Go Back   Amateur Voyeur Forum > Voyeur and Exhibitionist Pictures & Videos attached to forum > Girls caught peeing

Old 06-08-2017, 10:34 AM

Default Latest car trip.

I was driving along on an 'A' road when I saw on the opposite side of the road a caravan towed by a car had parked at the side of the road, with a man standing at the front peeing over the crash barrier into the hedge, then I noticed a female squatting between the front wheel and the crash barrier. I would of thought that she would of used the toilet in the caravan.

Later at a motorway services, I had parked in the first row from the building with the toilets etc., and as I pulled away I saw a car in the third row with the passenger side doors open and a female just doing up her belt and at her feet a puddle and a white tissue. There were not many cars in this park and as I passed by to get to the exit I saw that the male driver was standing and looking towards the back of his car and down to something near the ground, I could see trough his side car window the head of another female squatting.
Why did they not walk about four car lengths and use the toilets.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
Elitegoldwalrus (06-08-2017), jbloggs12ppppppp (06-15-2017), njek (06-09-2017), peehunter (06-08-2017), saugruessel (06-08-2017), vpw (06-08-2017)

Old 06-10-2017, 01:16 AM

Allright, here's one fresh for all you night birds and early birds, I just got back from one of greatest nights so far, so I want to write it while it's still fresh and i have all the visions and sounds in front of me. Apologies for grammar errors, beers and hours of perving did it's thing.
By 21h today, I wanted to complain that last time happened last week. But it ended up in rather bad fashion. Because even today, when i went for a ride to my favorite place, I was unlucky. So, let's go from the start.

I don't know if this only happens to me, or it does to you, but when i decide to go for a walk with purpose of seeing things like we see on forum, i end up empty handed. When I'm with friends, we keep bumping on things that you can rarely even see on forum, however, they prevent me from enjoying it. Living in capital now during late spring/early summer has its own advantages, plenty of students still in town, nice weather make people stay at parks instead in bars till the late night. I'm lucky that my town has plenty of nice spacious parks, and it's a perk there arn't may bars or public bathrooms around, so eventually you can figure out places where you might go to see some live action. Unfortunately, 3 years back city council decided to brighten up the place, so many of late 19th century parks with many dark corners and thick bushes because something like american plaza, plenty of bright LED lights, all the trees and bushes cutted down with plenty of grass around. It happened in both towns I spend my time, other being on coast, ever since my sightings dropped for at least 50%.
Back on last week, I went to "my spot", scouted the ambient. It's very large open park in city center, and i took bench on the upper ground having open view on small secluded corner that most of people use as their toilet. So, I take up the phone, chat a bit with people online, and pay attention to any moving. Luckily for me, there were 2 girls around with plenty of cheap beer bottles which was good sign. And it was. Soon girls went there and did their thing, first one wearing white, just casually walked over took pants up and peed while standing. Now, I'm sitting on quite some distance (first and best bench tho) and I can hear sound clearly despite background noise. Now...as for photos, I decided I save some for guys so you can imagine it better. Downside is, it's poor phone (only camera i have, that takes terrible images zoomed and at dark), and there are still people walking behind me pretty much all of the time. None the less, I barely seen anything, I have no idea how she did it without wetting herself.

As she comes back to the bench, her friend comes over, and she peed for short time and she seemed she of undesired views as she hid herself deeply in that bush. Not much to see...(photo resembles more of those "yetti" photos, so I won't upload it).

I spent there more than hour, they each went 2 times, but then some guy came with the bike and ruined my party. I mean, seriously, out of all god damn places, this guy comes with his bike, put on gloves, turns on the head lamp and starts spraying bike with some paint or god knows what right on the beginning of that wall. That things was absolutely random and deterred any new sightings. Good thing thunderstorm was approaching, so I could go back home without stressing myself. Before i went, I jumped in the back to relieve myself and see puddles those girls made, and they were still quite impressive.

Anyway, this part was supposed to be written last week, but i was too lazy, and then todays day happened. Once again, I went to the same place, chilled out, but for 2 hours not a single soul in sight. Just some guys and then this couple came by, sit on the wall and I knew party is over so I headed back home. But on my way back, I've noticed one thing, I forgot it's that day of the year when one faculty holds big free open air festival, right infront faculty. Imagine about 3000 students in the open with barely no toilets around (only 2 bars opened in vicinity). Jackpot.

Things I've seen tonight are by quantity by far number 1, by quality number 2 out of all my days. Most of activities, music and bar and located on parking lot in front of faculty (east side). North side is more parking where people relax while to the south and west there is dark area full of trees and bushes. So i stayed at few spots, trying to figure out best possible locations and routes to walk and i got it. Stuff going on there covers pretty much every single category on this forum, from braless sideboobs, upskirts (2 without panties), and a lot of pee. As i can't even write and cover all this, I walked around there for 4 hours. First 1,30 was really amazing with many people around, I could just stay in the spot and observe. As people were desperate they didn't even care where they pee. As time went by it became significantly more difficult to experience anything, yet this is where drunk "i don't care" factor comes in handy. My tactic was to fill myself with booze, and just casually walked to areas where both boys and girls pee side by side to that south side with bushy area as it was closest and for most desperate ones. Unfortunately, many girls were shy so they walked more further behind building complex. I had a bit hard time trying to stay unnoticed. Despite full moon that place was really dark for most part. Eventually, i figured out most popular places, it was simple to notice when 1 or 2 girls walk by (i prefered single one as with 2 or more, they watch for each other).

So, many asses later, it was time for the best ones, like i said, desperate. Standing on the path next to some concrete block i was pretending to wait for a friend when 2 girls and guy arriived, and one girl said "i'll just pee right here, i dont care". And she did, on quite bright light, she pulled pants and pee right next to me with her friend mentioning "if boys watch you, they have never tasted pussy". I didn't care, I just gave few glipmses and enjoyed the sound. And of course, touched all that wet grass and concrete. Amazing. Next few where stunning as well, they got courageous, so they just entered dark area 2, 3 meters away from me and peed, for most time i could just enjoy the sound. Luckily there were 2 girls who didn't care, and squatted on concrete (finally, stupid grass) and i could watch them pee on reflextion of light with visible stream and all...amazing. Getting around I also saw one girl jumping and running for cars on the street, most busy and bright area. I've noticed her desperation signs so i followed her, stayed on the road and watch her as she squat by two cars and peed long and slow stream. I was standing just across the street, right on that middle passage from which she came from. I didn't expect that things will escalate so quickly so she caught me off guard but as she was staring at floor i could catch a nice view. Also, thank god for summer dresses, most of girls had trousers blocking the view, but this one just lifted up skirt and she pull down panties.I managed to cross the road and have nice back view finally in decent light. This was way too good not to share so, here's for you puddle lovers

Other things went by pretty much usual, on my way back i was going behind 3 girls and they decided to use parking lot. I walked slowly so i could also watch them pee, they didn't stress as i walked past by. I've returned to take one more photo...

It's a shame I didn't know this place earlier, but it was so difficult to cover everything. I mean, guys with professional equipment would get tons of materials we'd watch here for ages. Allright, that's all from me now, I hope It wasn't too boring and I managed to give you at least little of this wonderful night!

Edit: I hosted photos on imagevenue but they dissapeared :/

Last edited by iamsuspect; 06-10-2017 at 01:31 AM.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to iamsuspect For This Useful Post:
chazztabago (06-10-2017), jbloggs12ppppppp (06-15-2017), jkim88 (06-12-2017), knarf11 (06-22-2017), omega55 (06-10-2017), rasko8400 (06-10-2017), squathunter (06-10-2017), Tibarary (06-12-2017), vpw (06-10-2017), yabadoo (06-16-2017)

Old 06-10-2017, 10:30 AM

reupload please
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xardas060 For This Useful Post:
ddnpmm (06-11-2017), Robott (06-11-2017), yabadoo (06-16-2017)

Old 06-12-2017, 11:56 PM

Growing up in India I have had many sightings and recently I came across a video taken by my friend which highlights the attitude of ladies who need to go outdoors. This will be a long post as its introductory with more to follow if they are liked. I didn't want to post earlier as it would sound like fantasy rather than fiction but thanks to this video I can now follow by my sightings there. It was taken by my fried who drives long distance bus there and for them watching ladies urinate on road is common. Lucky for us he shares our common passion so he took this vid but at great risk. It maybe a common sight but taking videos will not be appreciated there.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to vpw For This Useful Post:
Elitegoldwalrus (06-13-2017), knarf11 (06-22-2017), njek (06-13-2017), saugruessel (06-13-2017), stug2 (06-18-2017)

Old 06-13-2017, 02:55 AM

Few days back my friend from India sent me this video. Like others here we both share our common passion of watching women caught short. The quality is low due to cheap phone cam used but you all will get an idea about women in India handle themselves when they need to go outdoors. They grow up there well aware facilities are far and few so they learn to adapt and tackle their inhibitions. Mind you the society in past and present still remains conservative where even bathing suits are frowned upon or short skirts depending on the area.
However due to circumstances the same blimpish society has given full leeway for the woman when she needs to seek relief. It was totally OK for ladies to pee in the open with little or no discretion depending on the situation. The only privacy the ladies seek from are males they are familiar with like husband or male family members but its OK to expose and go in front of males who are strangers.

You can see in the video the girls walking away from their bus to squat by the side of the roads. The barren trees they used as a token gesture of cover barely provided any privacy. They could have had much better cover had they gone by the side of their bus but the cultural peculiarity of exposure among familiar made them put distance from their bus. According to my friend the girls were around twenty feet from his vehicle and fully exposed to oncoming traffic on that road as well as to my friend and his passengers. The girls are totally at ease with it with their bums and pussies fully exposed. This is the norm that allowed me to see a grown up young woman peeing behind some dried out bushes at a picnic spot.

As I mentioned earlier highways are devoid of any or little facilities for women so its usually get off the bus when it stops and try to find privacy that's usually non-existent and squat down to seek relief. Its all carried out in the open as this video shows. Usually the area where this was shot is among the busy stretch of highway and the bus in front of my friend’s bus had just pulled behind this bus at a check point. This bus according to my friend was about fifty feet from his bus. He saw young girls getting off the bus, all appeared to be of college age. They were all wearing pants with t shirt.
The girls just walked a bit behind their bus close to the dried out tree and without any further hesitation or looking around began to lower their pants and squat. They are also aware the bus will have to leave after it is cleared from the check point so they didn’t go far.

Sadly the video does no justice to what my lucky friend had in view and from my personal experience I can well imagine what he saw.

However, being a fellow enthusiast he sent all the details to me in mail. According to him the girls were no more than twenty feet from him. Already three girls had gone behind the trees and two of them had squatted down when he turned on his camera. You can see the fourth one joining them from behind. The two squatted with their backs to the road had their naked butts exposed to all while the other two faced the road. The girl who joined them didn't give him much view as she squatted down with her bum facing the road but the one besides her was already peeing in a huge arc with a lovely sideways view.. The best scene for him and others was from the who were facing the road.
The best perspective as can be seen on the video came from the one facing the bus. She had lowered her butts to the ground with her legs spread wide. What we don’t get to see clearly on the video is the view of her intimate bits that she provided for all to see. The hair from her unshaved bit was all over and with her wide open lips on show.
My friend mentioned that he could see her hair covered bunghole as well. Now you can imagine the openness of it, for the girls it was like being in a virtual toilet of their own with no concern for privacy. The women condition themselves out of their inhibition as long as they are among strangers. She was joined by the girl to her left who is seen in process of unbuttoning her denims. The camera went off when she squatted down. When she lowered her pants my fried noticed shade of a big triangle from her heavily trimmed bush. She also had a big pussy for a skinny young girl. Unlike the rest she faced the bus with her side to the highway. My friend wrote that she made the biggest arc off pee that landed few feet in front of her. Even her friends laughed at that. After they were done six more girls got out of the bus. It seemed they were all in a hurry as their bus had already started up. These girls rushed towards the trees but instead of going behind like the others they just went close to it and one by one they lowered themselves down and peed with their butt in full view of the road. They all left with a huge patch of wet ground.

You can imagine the sight on offer for all those traveling on the road. Six young slim women with their ass down and everything on show peeing.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to vpw For This Useful Post:
Elitegoldwalrus (06-13-2017), keenyo1960 (06-15-2017), knarf11 (06-22-2017), njek (06-13-2017), Peesweeper78 (09-03-2023), saugruessel (06-13-2017), squathunter (06-19-2017), stug2 (06-18-2017)

Old 06-16-2017, 07:57 AM

Default My Girlfriend and her sister.

I was looking through the drawers in the dinning-room, when I came across a faded Polaroid photo (I used to have Polaroid Land-camera which used a wet film) of me, my girlfriend and her sister, (about a year younger) in our swimwear on a beach in Cornwall.

We had gone down to Cornwall for the day to this beach. The sister had brought this thing which was like two large towels sown up both sides with a hole at the top to put your head through to change in, we all used it standing on a big flat rock to keep the sand out of our cloths. This was about midday.
At about six we started to get ready to return home, first my girlfriend put this thing on and standing on the rock dropped her swimmers to the ground, I was excited knowing she was nude under that towel but could not do anything because of the sister, when she was done she throw it to me to use, which I did.
Then it was the sisters turn she also dropped swimmers down on to the rock and stepped out of them, but then she stepped to one side and suddenly started a gusher of a piss just standing there, it was running off the rock and onto the sand, she seemed to go on and on. I asked why did you wait till now to pee we both peed in the sea, her face was bright red as she answered that she did not what pissy swimwear and thought she could hold it until we got the a bar for our meal but had just burst.

I was busting to for something else later at home with my girlfriend.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
heinzw (08-24-2017), jbloggs12ppppppp (06-19-2017), knarf11 (06-22-2017), observer (08-24-2017), peehunter (06-26-2017), Wannawatchuwiggle (08-19-2017)

Old 06-23-2017, 06:23 AM

Default Five female students.

Sunday evening about 10:30 (it was still light) I was sat at a red light on the edge of student flat lands, when five females came around the corner. Four were wearing tops with short shorts the fifth was in what looked like just a long blue shirt. As they pasted me I looked into my door mirror, the one in the shirt was being help to walk by one on ether side, I was just thinking as she got any shorts on under that shirt when she tripped on the edge of the pavement and as the other two stopped her from falling a lot of bare bum cheeks came into view but no sign of any knickers, just then the light went green.
I turned left and left then left again into a back lane, at the other end of the lane I stopped so that I could look to my right along the pavement, two of the females had stopped and one of them stepped into the road between two cars and ducked down the other got out her phone and started to film her. I could not see the one between the cars.
As I could not turn right I went across the road and turned right down another back lane, by the time I got to the other end and slowly turned right all five were now on the corner of the road, the one in just the shirt was leaning with her back to the wall of the last house, suddenly one of the females jumped back from the one leaning against the wall, she was having a gushing great pee down onto the pavement, as I turned right up the road past them it was now just a dribble, I could not see anything more.
I am just guessing but I think the one in the shirt had no knickers on, and as she was pissed out of her head I think she may have wet herself earlier and taken off her shorts and knickers. I drove back along the road to the lights and turned right and off home.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
Elitegoldwalrus (06-23-2017), heinzw (08-24-2017), jbloggs12ppppppp (06-26-2017), knarf11 (06-25-2017), observer (08-24-2017), peehunter (06-26-2017), saugruessel (06-23-2017), shredder (08-06-2017), stug2 (06-28-2017)

Old 08-06-2017, 06:44 AM

Default 2am Today

At about 2am today I hear foot steps and voices in the back lane, so I looked out of me bedroom window to see two men walking down the lane and two women a few yards behind them. One of the women said something and the men went on down the lane.
Opposite my house is a 3 bay garage set back from the lane with a transit van packed across the middle and the right hand doors. One of the females went to the left door and dropped her trousers and went into a squat, when she was done she stood and pulled up her knicker and trousers, at this point I saw a dark bush, and both females walked off down the lane leaving a wet patch and a small stream out into the lane.
I wish my neighbour would prune his tree as the lighting pole is shaded by the branches.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
Elitegoldwalrus (08-06-2017), heinzw (08-24-2017), jbloggs12ppppppp (08-07-2017), knarf11 (04-02-2023), observer (08-24-2017), peehunter (08-06-2017), roctaz (08-07-2017), shredder (08-06-2017), vpw (08-06-2017), Wannawatchuwiggle (08-19-2017)

Old 08-09-2017, 03:19 AM

Thanked 1,096 Times in 88 Posts
Default not sure this counts...

This w/e went to a nearby lake for a swim at the beach. When we got there my wife announced she really needed to pee and she headed straight for the water. She was in for about 5 minutes then came out and sat, facing me, on my lap. She often does this because she thinks it's funny to be sopping wet and sit on my when I'm still dry. I asked her if she had a nice swim, she said yes, but a bit cold - she couldn't let go and pee once she was in. No sooner she said that my crotch and lap felt very warm and wet and she jokingly said "oops!" and started laughing hysterically. So now I look like I've peed myself and I have a boner!!!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to wetnut For This Useful Post:
Elitegoldwalrus (08-20-2017), Gypsywashere (08-09-2017), heinzw (08-24-2017), jbloggs12ppppppp (08-25-2017), knarf11 (08-23-2017), njek (08-14-2017), observer (08-24-2017), peehunter (08-15-2017), stug2 (08-10-2017)

Old 08-19-2017, 09:19 AM

Default Two sightings

Just been away for a few days, seen a number of lorry drivers peeing on the side of the motorway due to hold up's caused by road works, but also had two sightings of females too, I will start with the second sighting first.

One evening about 7 pm I walked from the hotel to a pub, pasted a small shopping arcade, there were a small group of lads and girls smoking and drinking, some two hours later on my return they were gone. But there was a female with her trousers down squatting in a corner peeing, as I got level with her her female friend stepped in front of her and stood with her lags apart and arms out like a big X, as the road was two or three steps lower then them I could still see the peeing girl, the friend said 'what you looking at?' as I slowed to look. All I could see was the pale colour of her thighs and her pee stream. I walked on back to my hotel.

I went to a heritage railway for a ride behind a steam train, I got to the station which was in the middle of a line at about 10:30 am, bought my ticket to travel and went to a local bar for a drink. I was in the bar when a small number of females came in most in what I would call was fairy outfits, one or two had gone the hole way with green tights, little green leotards with short green skirts and wings, other just short skirts and wings.
My train was at 11:40 so at 11:30 am I returned to the platform and boarded the train, the train left about 10 minutes late and at the end of that part of the line the engine was slow to run-around the train, we were now running a good haft hour late. When we returned to the first station the platform was now packed with females most dressed as fairies, it was a hen party and they had booked the last three carriages of the train, set up as a bar and mobile dance floor, the station staff were trying to get them on board but it was like trying to herd cats. We left the station to go the other way now 47 minutes late, the driver did get back sometime.
We arrived at the last station, this was in the middle of nowhere just a platform with a bench a litter bin and a run-round loop, I got off the train to watch the engine run-around the train and as I did a mother was saying the her ***** do not look, I turned around to see about 9 or 10 females squatting on the platform by the last three carriages peeing with the train guard saying that there was a toilet on the train. I had a nice view of the bums but mostly side bums with strong pee streams in the sun shine. By now there were a few other med standing watching as the guard gave up with the females and was trying to get us all back on the train and let the females pee without being watched.
When the train did pull out as it pasted the spot on the platform it was awash with pee and a few tissues.
Back at the first station (about 4:30 pm nearly 2 hours late) I returned to the bar after the train had gone I could see the platform and the the untidy and some what drunk fairies all trying to head some to the toilets on the platform, some to the bar but most out and home. As it was now getting too loud in the bar with them I left for my hotel. I did get to see the fairy that at the start was I think in the nicest getup now with holes in her tights with her pale skin slowing and with only one wing.
I think that they enjoyed themselves, I know that I enjoyed the scenery on my train ride.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
Elitegoldwalrus (08-20-2017), heinzw (08-24-2017), Huron (08-27-2017), jbloggs12ppppppp (08-25-2017), knarf11 (08-23-2017), observer (08-24-2017), peehunter (09-02-2017), saugruessel (08-20-2017), sparky10 (03-25-2023), stug2 (09-05-2017)

Tags
outdoor, pee stories, peeing, stories