All new members must read the forum rules before posting to the forum !!!

CLICK HERE to read FORUM RULES!

Go Back   Amateur Voyeur Forum > Voyeur and Exhibitionist Pictures & Videos attached to forum > Girls caught peeing

Old 01-26-2017, 05:41 PM

NYE in my local town big impromptu street party Literally dozens of great sightings
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to plover22 For This Useful Post:
redmachine21 (01-29-2017), siegala (03-11-2017), vpw (03-06-2017)

Old 01-29-2017, 01:23 AM

Last night.
A friend of mine (female) came back to mine for drinks after the pub closed. After a while I went for a piss out on the lawn. She came over beside me and pulled down her pants and squatted really high almost standing up. Her hands were on her knees and she was sort of leaning forward a little. I could only just see the stream because it was dark. She sprayed her leg a bit so the next time she went, she took her pants right off and stood straight up. I saw her do that a couple of times. She had two streams, one slightly forward and the other trickled straight down.
Next time she comes I am going to ask I I can take pics.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to cusquat For This Useful Post:
bugler (01-29-2017), chazztabago (01-30-2017), fastrunnr (01-31-2017), heinzw (03-10-2017), jbloggs12ppppppp (02-02-2017), JSpeed (03-06-2017), knarf11 (02-02-2017), observer (02-03-2017), peehunter (02-03-2017), roctaz (01-30-2017), saugruessel (01-29-2017), stug2 (02-03-2017)

Old 02-05-2017, 06:15 PM

Default Not a sighting but funny

Yesterday I was on a guided tour of an iron mine, the guide was talking about women and *****ren working down in the mine, when a lady in our group asked about them needing to use the toilet. The guide said that they would just go to a worked out part of the mine and go there. This reminded me of a few years ago when on another tour this time down a (dry) roman lead mine.
Our group had been walking for about 20 minutes in the mine and our guide had stopped to talk about something. There was a father and mother with a small boy in the group, the mother took the boy by the hand and walked back along the tunnel and around a corner, a few seconds later the boy ran back to his father. The father asked were is your mother, with that in a loud voice the said 'she's having a wee wee'. a few minutes on the mother rejoined the group and the group moved on. At the end of the tour we all had to turn around and go back the way we came in.
As we walked out pasted the point we had stopped earlier, just around the corner in the path was a large puddle with a stream running from it and a big white paper tissue in it. I tried to look at the mothers face to see if it was red but the tunnel was to dark to see it clearly.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
heinzw (03-10-2017), jbloggs12ppppppp (02-09-2017), JSpeed (03-06-2017), knarf11 (06-22-2017), njek (03-12-2017), Peebody (03-08-2017), peehunter (02-12-2017), saugruessel (02-06-2017)

Old 03-05-2017, 05:10 PM

Default A quick sighting

A few days ago I was driving my car on a dry afternoon, through a street we call the village, (it was a shopping center of a village outside our town but is now part of the town) It has a garage, a bank, post office, pub and a number of shops.
I had to turn left up a one-way road between the back wall of the garage and the side of the first shop, as I came closer to the turn I saw a number of students standing looking into the shop window, when a female left the pack and ran up the road I was going to turn into, when I turned the corner there she was trousers down in the side doorway of the shop pissing out onto the pavement, I got a quick glimpse of her shaved pussy as I pasted, I tried to watch her in my mirrors but had to watch all the parked cars ahead of me.

This reminded me of when my brother and I were waiting for our drinking friend one Sunday evening to meet us in a square of pubs, restaurants and shops, we were standing at the end of a small alleyway between a shop and a closed pub, ( it had had a fire a few weeks earlier) when two females in their twenty's or thirty's came walking over to the alley, one in a cream trouser suit, they past us and went about halfway down the alley, the one in the cream suit said to the other one, 'I wish those two would bugger off I need to pee', I then watched them in the glass of the shop window but they just walked out the other end of the alley.
If I was by myself I would of moved away only to come back to see if she was peeing in the alley, or followed them to see there they would go to pee.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
heinzw (03-10-2017), jbloggs12ppppppp (03-09-2017), JSpeed (03-06-2017), knarf11 (06-22-2017), Peebody (03-08-2017), peehunter (03-09-2017), saugruessel (03-05-2017), stug2 (03-05-2017), vpw (03-06-2017)

Old 03-12-2017, 06:46 PM

Default Early years of female co-workers

Over the years I have worked with a number of females, in the early years in the shipyard that I worked in there were only a few female toilets and they all needed keys to get into them, so if you were moving around the yard you may not have the right key. In some of the workshops there were only men's toilets and so my co-worker had to use the cubicles in them, It became the norm for her to go with me to the loo, I would go in first and tell her if it was empty she would then go into a cubical and close the door, I would go and pee at the urinal, I soon noticed that I could listen to her peeing and this I started to do for a number of months until our work split us up.

At Christmas in our workshop we were having a drink (then alcohol was aloud) and I went of to the gents, one of the cubical doors was closed and a chap was at a urinal, (this chap was an ex.RN sailor and had been giving one of the females in our workshop a hard time,) I went two or three urinals to his right. The door of the cubical opened and it was this female. She came over to the urinals and turned her back to me, and pulled his arm to turn him more towards her. Then she said something like, 'you said you had a big snake, it is more like a small worm,' she then left and went back to the workshop and to the other females who all laughed at him on his return, he never bugged her again.....
After a short time back in the workshop my female co-worker asked me to go with her to check that the gents was empty so that she could us them, after she went into a cubical I was standing outside the gents and put my foot on the doorway step to retie my shoelace when I noticed that I could see under her door to mid calf and her jeans and pink knickers, I tried to see higher but could not get any lower, when she came out I was standing in the passage way to the toilets.
There was a rumour that one of our females had peed in the sink of the cleaning bay at the end of the workshop, but I do know someone was sick in it as I cleaned it up at the end of the day when I used the sink to dump the last of the home brew down it.

I was working with one female on a dead ship when she needed a pee, we were a long way from any toilets so I said why not just go down into the boiler room or the engine room and pee on the deck plate's it will drain into the bilge and just add to the oil and water there. So she said not to follow her and she climbed down the ladder to the boiler room. I watched her move away from the ladder way and so I walked along the passageway above to an access plate to the air intake witch had been removed, from here I saw her lower her overalls and drop her jeans and underwear but could not see her naked ass, she squatted and peed before dressing and climbing back up to join me, now at the other end of the passageway away from the access plate.

At one time me and a female co-worker had to do switchboard watch from 11 pm until 8 am on a ship in dock for a few weeks, we were to be the only ones on the ship all night, there were no toilets working on the ship and so you had to go back in our van, unlock the workshop that we had the key for and use the toilets there. My female co-worker at the time was pregnant and was always needing to pee and quickly and so had set up a bucket at the back of the switchboard room, as we also had to do fire rounds I would do all the walking and leave her to it. As I walked the ship if I needed a pee I would just pee over the side. As the nights went on she would use her bucket when I was still there in the room ( she thought that as my eyes were closed that I was asleep) I was able to hear her peeing. But soon she started to thow up into her bucket as well, I was glade when she left to have her baby.

One job I had was cable-jointing, out and about with a female co-worker in a van we could be anywhere. At times we could be in open country miles from anything, so it was normal for me to pee on the side of the van in country lane while she was working in the back of the van. This went on for a number of days and I was thinking were is she peeing. Then one day she said that she needed a wee wee and as we were parked at the side of a road with no wall or hedge she said that she know that I had been peeing on the side of the van as the mud and dirt was washed of at that point, so she said she would pee at the side also. She waited until we had packed up all our gear and I had got into the driving seat.
She then went to her side of the van, dropped her trousers and knickers and went into a high squat and had a long hard piss, what she had forgotten was that from my seat I had a great view of her bum and piss stream in my large side mirror.

Another time we had finished our work early and went to a pub for a drink before going back to our deport (non-alcoholic, as if....). We had a long way to drive and as we got onto the motorway the traffic came to a full-stop and we were in the middle lane, as time pasted slowly and we moved even slower, after about three hours she said she wished we did not go to the pub as her drink now wanted out, with nowhere to go I said we have some empty plastic tubs in the back of the van, so she jumped out and went around and got into the back of the van, there was a large vent in the wall between the seats and the back, she came up to this vent and said to let her know if we were starting to move, I said yes I would.
I heard her find and open a tub and move-about to lover her cloths just then I had to shout we are moving and this we did, when we stopped again she started to pee loudly into the plastic tub, when she was none I heard the lid being pushed back on and her redressing, as we were still stopped she came back into the cab with me.
I now had two problems one I had a stiffy and hoped she did not see it as she climbed back into the cab, and two I needed to piss now. After what seemed like hours the traffic moved and I turned of at the first exit that I came to and into a lay-by on a side road, jumping out I said to her I was just going for a pee, and went to her side between the van and the hedge away from the back of the van so that pasting traffic could not see me, as I pissed onto the side of the van I tried to see if she was watching but could not see her unless I turned my head and that she would have seen.
So after I was done and got back into the cab I could not see in her side mirror as before she had moved it but not put it back as I had had it so she did watch. My stiffness was now back and harder.
boatsman (03-18-2017), jbloggs12ppppppp (03-17-2017), JSpeed (03-13-2017), knarf11 (06-22-2017), peehunter (03-15-2017), saugruessel (03-13-2017), stug2 (03-14-2017), vpw (03-17-2017)

Old 03-16-2017, 01:25 PM

It seems that McDonald's on Friday and Saturday night is a great source to spot. In my hometown, McDonald's is opened 24/7 during the weekends. However, this is just the drive through and not the restaurant itself. Between 4am and 5am on Saturday and Sunday morning (or Friday and Saturday night, however you prefer to call it ), it is always very busy in the drive through with people returning from the pub, hungry because of the alcohol. I have girls trying to get into the restaurant to use the toilet, but then discovering that the doors will not open because it's just the drive through that is open many times. And as many times as that, I have seen those same girls squatting next to there cars or in a dark corner of the parking lot.

All in all, it is a great place to go during a party night, order some food yourself and just sit in your car. You have a great reason to be there (eating), desperate girls who think they can use the bathroom will be out of luck and as they are all inhibited by alcohol they can't hold it anymore and go in the parking lot. To top it all off, McDonald's will provide every order with a napkin, so the girls won't have to worry about wiping either
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to JDG For This Useful Post:
Elitegoldwalrus (03-19-2017), Huron (03-17-2017), jbloggs12ppppppp (03-17-2017), knarf11 (03-21-2017), Lugia (03-29-2023), njek (03-18-2017), observer (03-16-2017), Peebody (03-16-2017), peehunter (03-20-2017), PeePeeper2 (03-16-2017), Pisspregnantlover (04-14-2017), pt1333 (05-15-2017), Robott (03-16-2017), roctaz (03-17-2017), saugruessel (03-16-2017), squathunter (03-16-2017), vpw (03-17-2017)

Old 03-19-2017, 04:36 PM

Default Coach trips with sightings or near sightings.

Over the weekend someone asked me to look for a photograph that I may have taken, so I first looked through my digital photos on CDs, but they were to new, so I dug out old photo albums and looked through them. This lead me to remember past coach trip sightings.

1974, I was on a coach on a two lane German motorway. Up in front of the coach a car pulled off onto the side of the road and a female in a business suit got out and came to the back of it, with her back to the road she put her hands up under her skirt and pulled down her knickers and squatted down as we pasted her all I could see was a bit of bum with a bit of bum-crack, we were soon past so I did not get to see her pee.

1982, I joined a London to Plymouth coach at Heathrow having just arrived back from Canada. The coach was very full and running late. After a time the back of the coach was getting very loud, (I think it was a hen party going home), when a female in a very short skirt made her way to the driver to ask him to stop, ( this coach was an old one with no toilet), the driver said no, ether he could not stop or he would not stop, she returned to her seat and a loud ' well if he will not stop then I will just pee here' was said.
Minutes later another female made her way to the driver, she said something to him before going down the few steps to the door well of the coach and her head went below my line of sight, then a second female ran to the front of the coach, grabbed the drivers pale blue square plastic rubbish bin, placed it in the gangway and with her back to the people on the coach pulled her knickers down and sat on it. I did get to see her bum and bit of ass crack as she sat there, and all of her bum as she stood up to pull her knickers up, before both females returned to there seats.
When the coach did stop sometime later at some services and I got off to go to the gents there was a big wet patch on the door mat, the driver was washing his bin out under a tap when I came out of the gents. The hen party got off at Exeter with no more peeing.

2000, On my way home from France, we were trying to get into Zeebrugger ferry terminal, (another french ferry strike) the traffic was bumper to bumper and not moving, we could see the terminal to the right, as we sat there two females walked past our coach (I think they thought they could walk to it to use the toilets). The traffic started to move but the road curved left away from the terminal and as it went under a over pass there they were.
The two females were squatting with there backs to a support pillar having a pee, our coach had the slow and I was level with them, they were side on to me and I had a great view of both the side butt cheeks and I could clearly see both there pee streams, and when the one nearest to the road stood up she turned her back to the road and gave a full view of the hole of her bum as she bent to pull up her things, but this did hide the other female when she stood up.
Then they ran back up the road to rejoin there transport.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
boatsman (04-02-2017), Elitegoldwalrus (03-19-2017), jbloggs12ppppppp (03-27-2017), knarf11 (03-21-2017), observer (03-27-2017), peehunter (03-20-2017), pisserx (10-11-2023), Pisspregnantlover (04-14-2017), saugruessel (03-19-2017), searcher (04-13-2017), stug2 (03-21-2017)

Old 03-26-2017, 04:23 PM

Default Plymouth Hoe

One summer I remember walking along the Hoe, and as I was passing the grassy banks below the Royal Citadel there was a man and a female siting in the long grass side by side on the bank. As I got in line with them from below, I could see the white knickers of the female at her knees, but could not see anything up under her skirt as it was dark under it, but I think she was having a pee there. There are no public toilets in this area, and all the sheltered sun benches all stink of piss around this area.

I was talking to a female co-worker about being caught needing a pee while out and about, and told her about the female peeing on the grass bank below the Citadel. When she told me how she had peed on the Hoe.
There are benches along the pavement just along from the Citadel and below the old marine laboratories, these benches are set into alcoves in the wall at the bottom of that part of the grass banks but when you sit on the benches your feet are still on the pavement.
She told me how she and her boyfriend had been on the Hoe all day drinking cans of larger and as they were walking along towards the Barbican she was in need of a pee. She and her boyfriend sat down on one of these benches (they seat two or three people and are concert ends with 3 x 3 planks between them with gaps between the planks). She told me how she pulled her jeans and knickers down just enough to pee and sat so that her pee went down through one of these gaps.
No one could see she was peeing but she did splash her boyfriend's legs, when she was done she just pulled her things back up and they walked on as if they had just sat down for a quick rest.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
boatsman (04-02-2017), Elitegoldwalrus (03-28-2017), jbloggs12ppppppp (03-27-2017), knarf11 (06-22-2017), njek (03-27-2017), observer (03-27-2017), peehunter (04-06-2017), Pisspregnantlover (04-14-2017), saugruessel (03-28-2017), searcher (04-13-2017)

Old 04-02-2017, 04:33 PM

Default In the backyard of the church

About 10 to 15 years ago I had to work 12 hour shifts 7 days a week at my job, and so I would pop into the church that I went too, to get things ready for the Sunday's at odd times of the week and day.
This was in the summer and I had popped out from work at my lunch time at 8 pm and into the church.
I was in the room at the base of the tower when I heard water running, (as there was no water supply in the church only a tap in the backyard) I thought it is not raining again is it?, Looking at the crack under the back door into the yard, I could see the heels of a pair of shoes and a puddle in-between them. I very quietly unlocked the door and opened it inwards, there was a female peeing in the door way, ( she had had to climb over a 4 to 5 foot tall wall to get into this yard). She jumped up and tried to run around the corner of the tower with her jeans down and still peeing. I followed her and said you might as well squat and finish your pee, you do not what to get your jeans any wetter, she stopped moving and turned to face me, squatted to finish her pee, I asked her what she was doing in the yard, she said waiting for a friend, when she was done she stood up to pull her knickers and jeans up, giving me a good look at her pussy, she had long ginger hair and her pussy matched. She started to cry and asked, are you going to call the police, I said no and as she stood in the middle of the yard I got her a bucket and told her to fill it from the tap and wash her piss out of the door way, this she did. I then went and got the key for the padlock on the door out into the lane outside the yard, as I unlocked it I said to her why did you not pee into one of the four drains in the yard, as two of them could not be seen from the roads outside, but the door way could be seen, I said that sometimes my girlfriend pees it the one, (pointing to the one in the corner by the wall) so you will know now for next time, it there is a next time, with that she smiled and went out the door and away.
I locked the doors and finished my work before returning to my place of work. Later I went to the gents and thought about what I had seen earlier that evening.
The yard door and the outside toilet door are both locked, and on Sundays we would find knickers, condoms, needles and more in the yard to clean up. On the Sunday after the female was pissing in the door way as I got out of my car I could see over the wall and too the tower door way, there was something in it, I went through the church and opened the door, it was a small white paper bag with glass ampoules and a syringe, so that was the friend she had been waiting for
boatsman (05-20-2017), jbloggs12ppppppp (04-22-2017), knarf11 (06-22-2017), peehunter (04-06-2017), Pisspregnantlover (04-14-2017), saugruessel (04-03-2017), searcher (04-13-2017), stug2 (04-06-2017)

Old 04-12-2017, 09:52 PM
Gold Member

Thanked 1,500 Times in 111 Posts
Default A pee park

I am going to tell you about my favourite sightseeing area, which is a relatively big park of 30 hectares (74 acres) in the heart of a European capital.

It has no fixed toilet facilities, which of course is a great advantage. At times of mass events like fairs or exhibitions, or sports events (they deserve a special reference) the organizers usually provide some portable facilities, which are usually inadequate.

The park is frequented by huge crowds, especially on weekends, so sighting opportunities are also numerous. In recent weeks I had three sightings there.

Usually I visit the park to do some jogging and almost always it is my wife who accompanies me.

She has a sensitive bladder and has to go quite frequently, but watching my own wife relieving herself is something quite different from surprising an unknown woman.

One Sunday, while jogging, I caught sight of a Hispanic-looking lady in her 20s heading towards bushes. I knew at once what she was up to so I slowed down, stopped and started moving slowly in the opposite direction. She managed to get some privacy in the bushes so I could see her squatting, but no details. However, a little later, when she raised herself, I could perfectly see her rather skinny ass, when, in a standing position, she was wiping her pussy after urinating. When I saw her pulling up her panties and jeans I simply resumed my jogging.

A week or two later and another sighting, some 100 m up the path from the previous one. Again, I was jogging when I could catch a glimpse of something unusual happening. This time it was a squatting lady in her 30s. She was accompanied by a guy, who was standing next to her on her left side, and was apparently not interested at all, looking for something in his mobile phone. The lady was facing the path and was well protected from the rear by a fencing and some bushes, but not from the front. So, while still running, when passing her, I took a good look between her legs!

She saw me, of course, and started to move trying to hide herself. But the way she did it was quite astonishing. She remained squatted all the time and in that position she started, in a way, crawling towards her man to hide behind him. I did not see any stream, so the moment I saw her she probably had not started peeing yet. Most probably I arrived at the scene a split-second too early.

Even so, it was quite a memorable sighting.

Finally, on another day, when the park was quite crowded with runners, walkers, etc. I was on my training tour again. I was approaching a place where I often pee myself, close to the park's entrance. I slowed down and suddenly I saw something at the opposite side of the fencing. There was a middle-aged black woman Who came up to the fencing, lifted her skirt and took a high squat. Unfortunately, slightly taken by surprise, I made a mistake trying to approach her from the wrong side, where the view was obstructed by a tree. Anyway, I could see at least a bit of her plump ass. It was a short piss and soon she went away leaving a wet spot on the pavement.

So as you can see three sightings within just a couple of weeks make this place quite special.

Let me know if you liked this account of real sightings. If so, I would have much more to tell.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to keenyo1960 For This Useful Post:
ddnpmm (04-19-2017), Evildaron (04-18-2017), gross (04-12-2017), hansdieter (04-14-2017), jbloggs12ppppppp (04-22-2017), knarf11 (06-22-2017), observer (12-23-2022), peehunter (04-25-2017), piemelz1 (01-04-2018), saugruessel (04-14-2017), searcher (04-13-2017), vpw (07-02-2019)

Tags
outdoor, pee stories, peeing, stories