All new members must read the forum rules before posting to the forum !!!

CLICK HERE to read FORUM RULES!

Go Back   Amateur Voyeur Forum > Voyeur and Exhibitionist Pictures & Videos attached to forum > Girls caught peeing

Old 10-05-2017, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weiland-manuel View Post
I saw a refugee who touched a girl while she peed there, he isnt lying, under this conditions its no wonder there are not so much videos anymore.
I'm not saying he's lying, I'm saying he isn't any better than them (and neither am I), so it's kinda weird, that he complains about that. This is a forum full of people who most girls would consider do be "sexual predators". Don't you see the irony in that?

Old 10-05-2017, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonique View Post
Yeah man, it's a shame that innocent people like you can't even take pictures of peeing girls without their consent anymore, because of all the sexual predators out there.
Sad how you hide your true feelings behind a fake account and not your real one.
Peeing in public can legally be filmed. If you don't like it, hold it. It is NOT a sexual assault. Touching somebody's naughty bits without consent, is. Filming public events in public, is not. Learn better boundary function before you cry rape.

TitleIX is repealed anyway... WITH GOOD REASON.

Old 10-05-2017, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sama-el View Post
Sad how you hide your true feelings behind a fake account and not your real one.
Peeing in public can legally be filmed. If you don't like it, hold it. It is NOT a sexual assault. Touching somebody's naughty bits without consent, is. Filming public events in public, is not. Learn better boundary function before you cry rape.

TitleIX is repealed anyway... WITH GOOD REASON.
First of all this is my only account. But I usually don't post anything.
Secondly we were talking about the moralic backround of whatever you do, not the legal one. Sexual predators are not bad because they break the law, but because of how they make their victims feel. How do you think these girls feel about being filmed? If you don't care: Why do you care about how immigrants make these girls feel?
Thirdly publishing these videos and fotos on websites (like, let's say a forum dedicated to voyeur fotos of peeing girls) is a criminal offense in germany and most other parts of the world. Besides that taking these fotos might not be illegal in terms of criminal law, but it's definitly an offense towards the personal rights of the girl, potentially leading to a civil law case and can be punished with severe compensation payments and an injuctiv relief.
Like I said, we're all asshole in here, so don't act like you're any better than others.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gonique For This Useful Post:
Gypsywashere (10-06-2017), Jyrki (10-05-2017), princepee (10-11-2017)

Old 10-06-2017, 10:13 AM

Filming a girl peeing outdoors IS illegal. From the juridical point of view it's just a minor crime resulting most likely in only a major fine. But the girl can sue the voyeur and I can guarantee the financial compensation would be HUGE. In basically all countries in the world. You can openly film in public only for as long as it's for documentary purposes and it's not humiliating for the people being filmed. Filming peeing and uploading it to adult websites or forums ISN'T documentary and IS humiliating for the girl.

As much as I love to watch girls pee I hope we all can agree that spying on them is morally absolutely wrong and it's a huge embarrassment and humiliation for the girls - should they ever get to know about it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to peevoyeur09 For This Useful Post:
ch00ser (10-06-2017), princepee (10-11-2017)

Old 10-06-2017, 01:26 PM
Gold Member

Thanked 11,320 Times in 758 Posts

@peevoyeur09: How about taking still pictures? And how about still pictures taken by people who are with the girl being photographed, as is the case with many pictures uploaded to social networking sites?

Old 10-06-2017, 02:11 PM

Thanked 1,066 Times in 73 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by peevoyeur09 View Post
Filming a girl peeing outdoors IS illegal. From the juridical point of view it's just a minor crime resulting most likely in only a major fine. But the girl can sue the voyeur and I can guarantee the financial compensation would be HUGE. In basically all countries in the world. You can openly film in public only for as long as it's for documentary purposes and it's not humiliating for the people being filmed. Filming peeing and uploading it to adult websites or forums ISN'T documentary and IS humiliating for the girl.

As much as I love to watch girls pee I hope we all can agree that spying on them is morally absolutely wrong and it's a huge embarrassment and humiliation for the girls - should they ever get to know about it.
Laws differ in different areas. In the US the law is based on a "Reasonable Expectation of Privacy" This means that if someone is in a place where a reasonable person would expect privacy (toilet, dressing room) filming them is illegal Filming a women in the ladies room without her consent it is illegal, if the same woman was to walk into the men's and use the urinal, she would not have the same expectation of privacy

Someone choosing to urinate in a public place, even if they try to hide, does not have the reasonable expectation of privacy, and filming them would not be illegal
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elitegoldwalrus For This Useful Post:
CSV (10-06-2017), isham (10-07-2017), nickhl2 (10-06-2017), rasko8400 (10-06-2017)

Old 10-06-2017, 05:13 PM
Gold Member

Thanked 12,563 Times in 450 Posts

I agree, if you pee out in public somewhere, you are fair game. If you are in a restroom, you can expect privacy. I have no moral qualms about watching videos and pics of girls caught peeing in public. I am not personally comfortable with watching the results of spy cameras in restrooms, so I don't watch or collect them. However, if a girl films herself and/or her friends in a restroom, and posts it to a publicly accessible place, I have no problem watching it.

I've had many years to think about this issue, and the above are my feelings.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Speelie For This Useful Post:
Elitegoldwalrus (10-07-2017), isham (10-07-2017), omega55 (10-08-2017), rasko8400 (10-06-2017)

Old 10-06-2017, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elitegoldwalrus View Post
Someone choosing to urinate in a public place, even if they try to hide, does not have the reasonable expectation of privacy, and filming them would not be illegal
Filming is one thing but publishing such footage is a different matter. That is a violation of the girl's rights for sure. In most European countries you can film people without their consent only strictly for documentary or artistic purposes and such footage has to be non-offensive (it can't damage the person's reputation etc.). I can assure you that videos with fetish content are definitely not in those categories.

Old 10-07-2017, 01:13 AM

Thanked 1,066 Times in 73 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by peevoyeur09 View Post
Filming is one thing but publishing such footage is a different matter. That is a violation of the girl's rights for sure. In most European countries you can film people without their consent only strictly for documentary or artistic purposes and such footage has to be non-offensive (it can't damage the person's reputation etc.). I can assure you that videos with fetish content are definitely not in those categories.
First of all, there are different laws in different parts of the world. You will see that some voyeur pee videos blur the faces of the women so that they cannot be identified. In the USA there is no such prohibition and women who are peeing (or otherwise exposing themselves in a public place where there is no reasonable expectation of privacy can have photos and videos of them shared without any legal issues

Tags
octoberfest, peeing