All new members must read the forum rules before posting to the forum !!!

CLICK HERE to read FORUM RULES!

Go Back   Amateur Voyeur Forum > Amateur photos and videos hosted on other sites > MILF and Mature amateur women videos

Old 01-29-2024, 10:50 AM

Default Massaging Mommy

Massaging Mommy

Video language: English

Stunning, Rachael Cavalli, is about to seduce her smoking hot stepson Lucky Fate. After an intense massage by the pool the sexual tension is too much for both to handle! Rachael is about to get exactly what she has been craving, her stepsons' massive cock! Watch mommy get pounded just don't let find out!

Format: mp4
Duration: 28:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2626kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 567.9 MB

Download Massaging Mommy

Sex in the living-room

Studio: Punani Films

Mature mommy was lonely and bored enough that was glad to feel younger man inside of her vagina. Letting fancy dick penetrate into her vagina, she got a nice ride on the sofa in a living room.

Duration: 18:56
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3667kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 526.3 MB

Download Sex in the living-room

MILF Lady Masha is a granny who's always in for a big hard cock to fuck her hard

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Lady Masha
Genres: Big ass, Blowjob, Cum, Pantyhose, Tongue, Hardcore, MILF, POV, Mature, Doggystyle, Tattoo, High heels, Lingerie, Stockings, Dressed and Naked, Nice Ass, Busty, Cum in Mouth, Dark Hair, GILF, Hard Fuck, Riding, Saggy Tits, Unshaved, Naked on the Sofa, 50 Pl

We at mature.nl love our grannies, especcialy when they are still very fucking hot. These older women ar no MILF's but GILF's. Grandma's I'd like to fuck! One of these GILF's is granny Lady Masha. A very beautiful, sexal active older woman that just needs a big cock on a daily base. Lucky for her, we arranged a good one for her to play around with. This is going to be a day where granny MILF Lady Masha gets a big hard cock that will fuck her hard. She will suck that bad boy and ride that hard cock on her attic. With her years of experience she will show big dicked guy a thing or two and make him beg for GILFs for years to come.
So when your in the mood for a good suck and fuck, find yourself a hot granny like Lady Masha, maybe she will take you upstairs and you will have the time of life fucking a hot GILF!

Duration: 35:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6462kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download MILF Lady Masha is a granny who's always in for a big hard cock to fuck her hard

Cassie Del Isla - The Tryout

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Cassie Del Isla
Genres: MILF, Big Tits, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex

Statuesque MILF sl*t Cassie Del Isla enjoys an athletic fucking that leaves creamy sperm dripping into her face!

Duration: 37:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3930kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Cassie Del Isla - The Tryout

Sex exercises in a gym

Seductive fitness exercises and keeping the ass in a good shape can always work out as a hitch! Today our beloved gym-girl is being tested for her sexual stamina right in the gym room!

Duration: 19:30
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3653kbps

File size: 540.2 MB

Download Sex exercises in a gym

Old 01-29-2024, 12:22 PM

Default Pamela Kayne - Fucked By Jealous Friend

Pamela Kayne - Fucked By Jealous Friend

Cast: Pamela Kayne

Rick is afraid that his best friend Pamela Kayne will abandon him if she gets a boyfriend. She will then do everything to show him how much she appreciates him.

Duration: 27:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7324kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Pamela Kayne - Fucked By Jealous Friend

Katie Monroe - Big ol'Tiddies - Episode 4

Cast: Katie Monroe

He nodded his head and silently continued to bring me to . I moaned, pressing my hands on the back of his head, thereby he sucked my clitoris into himself stronger.

Duration: 23:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5855kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Katie Monroe - Big ol'Tiddies - Episode 4

Lilian Stone - Case 6615432 - Undercover Journalist

Cast: Lilian Stone

Every time there's an event in an IT retail store, a potential shoplifter is roaming around. This is Lilian's case, a professional journalist who pretends to have an interest in interviewing the event's guests but is actually planning to steal products to review them for her publication. Marcelo, the store's security guard, is quickly on to the bold lady and uncovers her bullshit instantly. Now, sassy Lilian will have to get creative with Marcelo and his cock to make sure this doesn't escalate.

Duration: 39:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3280kbps

File size: 981.7 MB

Download Lilian Stone - Case 6615432 - Undercover Journalist

Cuckold Frankie Back For More

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Jan B Productions
Cast: Frankie, Keith, Jan B
Genres: Bisex, Cuckold ,Oral ,All sex

Jan invites her black lover over for some fuck-fun while her hubby, Frankie is out of town. They just get started when Frankie interrupts them, bitching about Jan and what she's doing! He can'

Format: avi
Duration: 45:22
Video: 480x360, DivX 4, 1172kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 412.2 MB

Download Cuckold Frankie Back For More

Old 01-29-2024, 04:54 PM

Default My Gardener, My Wife And I

My Gardener, My Wife And I

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Older4Me
Cast: Carl (M), Clint (M), Tawny
Genres: Daddies, Big Dicks, Bears, Threeways, Oral/Anal/Vaginal Sex, Rimming, Cumshots

Gardeners, nowadays, have to know hot to please all sorts of customers...including a horny husband that preys on helpers' cocks, not to mention a wife that loves to get into the action whenever she can!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 24:03
Video: 712x472, Windows Media Video 9, 674kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 124.9 MB

Download My Gardener, My Wife And I

Danielle Renae aka Hunny Baked - True MILF Loves Deep Fuck

Cast: Danielle Renae

Statuesque MILF sl*t Danielle Renae enjoys an athletic fucking that leaves creamy sperm dripping into her face!

Duration: 28:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7841kbps
Audio: 283kbps

Download Danielle Renae aka Hunny Baked - True MILF Loves Deep Fuck

Melody takes it up the ass from her son's teacher

What can the concerned mom do when her son's not doing well in school?
Well, she could make him buckle down and do more homework. Study more. Maybe pay attention in class instead of always trying to look down the girls' blouses and up their skirts. That's probably what the average mom would do.
But Melody Mynx, a 45-year-old cougar who lives in Philadelphia, is not average. Her big tits are above average. Her body is well above average. And her sex drive...well, let's just say it's always in overdrive.

Duration: 26:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6865kbps
Audio: 174kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Melody takes it up the ass from her son's teacher

Ola Ramona

In her fucking debut, 45-year-old divorcee and mom Ola Ramona has her way with 22-year-old Chris, who's young enough to be her . Ola told us she likes "tall men with huge cocks," and Chris fits the bill on both counts. As for Ola, we don't know how many girls his age Chris has fucked (probably a lot), but we're willing to bet none of them have a body as tight and right as Ola's. She's a redhead with sensual curves, nice, firm tits, a perfect ass and long legs, and here, she's showing it all off in a red, fishnet dress. Chris obviously enjoys eating her pussy, and we don't blame him. If we were with Ola, we'd do everything possible to make sure she was satisfied.
40Something: How does a man attract your attention?
Ola: With a smile and his charisma.
40Something: What kind of dates do you like?
Ola: I llke to be surprised. I like to go out dancing, too.
40Something: Would the people you know be surprised to see you here?

Duration: 20:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7436kbps
Audio: 172kbps

Download Ola Ramona

Kim, 41, An Unreal Milf From Reims!

At the foot of the emblematic cathedral of Reims, an anatomical bomb awaited us firmly. Kim, 41, is a milf with a crazy physique and an iron desire to multiply sexual experiences. Very domineering in everyday life where she manages a tobacco press, she explains to us that it is she who goes hunting men, while she becomes a submissive sl*t of the most malleable in the privacy!

Duration: 49:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3425kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Kim, 41, An Unreal Milf From Reims!

Old 01-30-2024, 09:11 AM

Parker Swayze

I've never been good at making friends. And I don't like doing new things. So when I moved to Phoenix with my step mom I wasn't very happy about it. It was so hot all the time and everyone I met was stupid. When I wasn't at school, or the gym, I was hiding in my room playing video games. I didn't blame her for getting a divorce. I know it was 's fault, and he's an asshole anyway. I don't know how or why it happened. Maybe mom saw my browser history, maybe she knew I spied on her changing sometimes. But I don't really care because something awesome finally happened. And I've changed my mind about trying new things, I think my step mom and I are going to be just fine all on our own..

Duration: 51:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4103kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Parker Swayze

Hayley Vernon - Make Me A Mommy

Sexy Australian Hayley Vernon wants to see two lines on her pregnancy test, so she seduces Erik Everhard and asks him to fill her up with his spunk! The horny hunk bangs Hayley in doggy position against the desk as Hayley begs him to make her a mummy, but then he pulls out and cums all over her bubble butt! Raven-haired Hayley doesn't give up, and she later treats her boyfriend to a sloppy deepthroat blowjob before riding his big cock cowgirl-style. The pair have a passionate side fuck on the bed, and then Eric bangs the inked-up nymph in missionary position until he creampies her hungry pussy!

Duration: 20:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3057kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 485.4 MB

Download Hayley Vernon - Make Me A Mommy

Linzee Ryder - A Man to Heat me up

Cast: Linzee Ryder

Linzee has an absent husband who is lazy around the house and doesn't please her. When their heater breaks down for the last time, Linzee decides to two birds with one shot and warm herself up with the help of Joshua, her hot stepson. The boy is nervous about getting too close to her, but Linzee lures him in with her amazing boobs. Up next, she takes a hot shower and invites Joshua to join as an excuse to swallow his big fat cock. Now that her stepson is completely at her mercy, Linzee takes any chance she gets to have her pussy drilled by Joshua-the new man of the house!

Duration: 37:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2914kbps

File size: 829.7 MB

Download Linzee Ryder - A Man to Heat me up

Tough Love X - Aubrey Black - Karl's Kastings

Studio: Tough Love X
Cast: Charles Dera, Aubrey Black
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Milf, Tattoos, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Big Dick, Creampie, Handjob, Rough Sex, Gagging, Spanking, Face Fucking, POV, shaved pussy, caucasian, doggy style

Karl here and I am back with another Karl's Kastings. I hope you have your dick in hand because today, I have a good one hoping to make the cut.

Duration: 33:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4845kbps

Download Tough Love X - Aubrey Black - Karl's Kastings

Make Me A Mommy

Sexy Australian Hayley Vernon wants to see two lines on her pregnancy test, so she seduces Erik Everhard and asks him to fill her up with his spunk! The horny hunk bangs Hayley in doggy position against the desk as Hayley begs him to make her a mummy, but then he pulls out and cums all over her bubble butt! Raven-haired Hayley doesn't give up, and she later treats her boyfriend to a sloppy deepthroat blowjob before riding his big cock cowgirl-style. The pair have a passionate side fuck on the bed, and then Eric bangs the inked-up nymph in missionary position until he creampies her hungry pussy!

Duration: 20:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5218kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 814.8 MB

Download Make Me A Mommy

Old 01-30-2024, 11:33 AM

Default LaSirena69 - Mask On & Jerk Off

LaSirena69 - Mask On & Jerk Off

Cast: LaSirena69
Genres: MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex

LaSirena visits her friend's house for a girl's day. They paint each other's nails, gossip and hang out since Vince (LaSirena's friend's boyfriend) is getting ready to leave. Vince, before hitting the shower, hears them talking in the living room and decides to show off for LaSirena, pulling his towel aside to show off his huge cock behind his girlfriend's back! LaSirena likes what she sees and beckons Vince to hide behind the couch. LaSirena, thinking quick, whips up an extra-thick eye mask and applies it to her friend's face and eyes, letting LaSirena and Vince fuck right under her nose! When she wants to take the mask off, Vince and LaSirena split for the bathroom where Vince feels up LaSirena's thicc ass and perfect round tits before they fuck some more.

Duration: 33:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4857kbps
Audio: 116kbps

Download LaSirena69 - Mask On & Jerk Off

Lauren Phillips - Keeping My Stepson Up Until Midnight 960p

Bigtit stepmommy Lauren Phillips is intent on keeping her stepson, Ricky Spanish, up until midnight to ring in the new year. Ricky is so tired that he can't help himself; he's constantly on the verge of falling asleep. When Lauren can't get through to Ricky by talking to him, she gets the bright idea to put on some hot lingerie that shows off those incredible tits of hers and teasing him into staying awake. Ricky is a bit on the shy side and would never ask for his stepmom's affections, but with Lauren offering her body to him freely, he puts up a token resistance at best.

Duration: 37:29
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1458kbps

File size: 436.3 MB

Download Lauren Phillips - Keeping My Stepson Up Until Midnight 960p

Old grandma still loves to fuck hard

Studio: Heatwave
Cast: NA
Genres: Hardcore, Mature, Facial

Old granny is tired of usual day things, she just wants some fun, so she lifts her dress up and rubs her muff for a while. Later horny dude comes and destroys granny's hairy pussy and cums on her face.

Duration: 26:08
Video: 1260x700, AVC (H.264), 3668kbps

File size: 727.2 MB

Download Old grandma still loves to fuck hard

Lexi Smith - I Tittyfucked My -In-Law

Apollo Banks is helping his wife's parent, Lexi Smith, to carry some new furniture into her house. Once the furniture has successfully been moved, Lexi invites Apollo to sit on the new couch to try it out... As they begin to chat, Lexi asks him how things are going with his wife. Apollo admits that his wife doesn't want to go out much right now, since she recently had a bundle of joy. Lexi assures him that's normal for new parents. Lexi then asks him how his sex life is going, but Apollo confesses it's been going nowhere.

Duration: 33:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4818kbps

Download Lexi Smith - I Tittyfucked My -In-Law

Old 01-30-2024, 03:41 PM

Default Tokio Nero - Hide, Fuck and Seek

Tokio Nero - Hide, Fuck and Seek

Cast: Tokio Nero

You'd think that if you were married to the vivacious Tokio Nero, you wouldn't be able to take your hands off her, would you? Oddly enough, her husband Magic is a stuffed-up businessman who doesn't know what he's got, and when she comes to blow on his ear as a signal to get nasty, the guy just ignores her and continues to talk on his phone...

Duration: 42:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2665kbps

File size: 862.3 MB

Download Tokio Nero - Hide, Fuck and Seek

Evie Christian 1080p

Mr. Brogan is sick of his wife cheating on him, but fortunately his is happy to take care of him while her mom is away. They end up having a great time, and for the future it won't be a problem when his wife goes out of town.

Duration: 29:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4771kbps
Audio: 117kbps

Download Evie Christian 1080p

Tokio Nero - Hide, Fuck & Seek

You'd think that if you were married to the vivacious Tokio Nero, you wouldn't be able to take your hands off her, would you? Oddly enough, her husband Magic is a stuffed-up businessman who doesn't know what he's got, and when she comes to blow on his ear as a signal to get nasty, the guy just ignores her and continues to talk on his phone. Lucky for the hot milf, Marty the handyman just came in with his powerful tool, and she'd be glad to try it first! Tokio hides behind the kitchen counter to swallow Marty's tool out of her husband's sight. But beware! Magic starts suspecting something's off and suddenly starts looking around the house for her. It's up to Marty and Tokio to fuck sneakily in every room without getting caught!

Duration: 42:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2665kbps

File size: 862.3 MB

Download Tokio Nero - Hide, Fuck & Seek

Jenna Starr - Mother'S Day

One day of the year is by far the best for MILF hunting: Mother's Day! When James Angel spots a delivery guy leaving some flowers and balloons outside a smokin' blonde MILF's door, he quickly concocts a plan to ring the bell and act like they're from him. Curvy Jenna Starr is all alone on Mother's Day, and James hardly has to say anything before she makes the first move, coming onto him in sexy lingerie and letting him suck her huge tits, then fucking and sucking him in the kitchen.

Duration: 35:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5850kbps
Audio: 120kbps

Download Jenna Starr - Mother'S Day

Carmen Jones

Release Year: 2017
Studio: 21Sextreme
Cast: Carmen Jones
Genres: Allsex, Anal, Oral, Masturbate, Boobs, Milf

The white man found out that the black woman had never tried interracial sex and admitted that he also did not get such a chance, therefore, the couple decided to have sex once for the sake of a new experience. Chocolate got into cowgirl position, pulled back her panties and jumped at a fast pace on a hard dick, and then was fucked doggy style in her pussy.

Duration: 29:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4694kbps

Download Carmen Jones

Old 01-30-2024, 04:31 PM

Marie R. (49) - Fucking my mature neighbour

Genres: All sex, Blowjob, Cunnilingus, Mature, MILF, Facial
Video language: German

Mature lady Marie R. from Germany is an amateur nympho who just can't get enough of cock. When the need is really high, she'll just have random guys over to fuck her silly. This time she finds sexual relief literally close to home when she invites her younger neighbour over. Within minutes she's able to seduce her horny younger neighbour with her pierced pussy. The young guy loves fooling around with German Mature Amateur Marie R. and makes sure they will both be satisfied at the end of the evening.
They lie down on the sofa where she blows his dick, he licks her pussy and they fuck like rabbits. This German nympho simply can't get enough and is all over the young guy. When the moment comes when he's about to explode, she sucks his cock to get the full load in her cock hungry mouth.
German mature amateur Marie R. is always in the mood to show off her pierced pussy to her horny younger neighbour!

Duration: 23:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8406kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Marie R. (49) - Fucking my mature neighbour

Fucking hairy pussy in the bath

Desperate babe with long and curling brunette hairs were so nasty and sexually hungry that couldn't wait for the night when her husband will be teasing her little girl. She made him fuck her in the bath!

Duration: 20:13
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 3648kbps

File size: 559.3 MB

Download Fucking hairy pussy in the bath

Alice Maze Confronts Her Lazy Lodger About Unpaid Rent

Cast: Alice Maze

Slender brunette MILF landlord Alice Maze is sick and tired of her tenant not paying the rent on time and - when she goes to confront him about this - finds him still in bed, watching porn and masturbating. While she continues to explain the situation and demand the rent, her tenant continues masturbating under the blanket. Appalled at first, she senses an opportunity to get some benefit out of this lazy lodger as she pulls back the blanket and takes a seat on his bed to stroke - and suck - his hard cock.

Duration: 20:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7237kbps
Audio: 313kbps

Download Alice Maze Confronts Her Lazy Lodger About Unpaid Rent

Judith Turner

Release Year: 2017
Studio: 21Sextreme
Cast: Judith Turner
Genres: Allsex, Anal, Oral, Masturbate, Boobs, Milf

It would seem that classic vaginal sex is so perfect that no other types of sexual activity are generally needed. In order to know the whole gamut of emotions and sensations that the bodies of a man and a woman can give to each other, it is necessary to use all their possibilities. But first things first. Let's try to figure out why you shouldn't limit your intimate life only to classic sex.

Duration: 27:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4693kbps

File size: 980.2 MB

Download Judith Turner

Blond sl*ts loves it hard

Hardcore pussy fucking session is on for the great blond sl*t falling in love with the deep pleasuring for her cunt from the experienced dude. When it comes to experience, it is always the hottest sex possible for a horny cunt.

Duration: 25:12
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 3636kbps

File size: 694.8 MB

Download Blond sl*ts loves it hard

Old 01-31-2024, 07:26 PM

Default Jazmine Cruz - Steak And Blowjob Day FullHD 1080p

Jazmine Cruz - Steak And Blowjob Day FullHD 1080p

Cast: Jazmine Cruz

Hijab-wearing mylf is trying to assimilate into American culture so when she learns about Steak and Blowjob Day online she's willing to try it out with her neighbor Miles. When Miles finishes helping her out he finds a delicious steak waiting for him and Jazmine tells him shell give him a blowjob while he enjoys it!

Duration: 45:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5236kbps

Download Jazmine Cruz - Steak And Blowjob Day FullHD 1080p

Shay Sights Enlists The Help Of Her Stepson With Some Smartphone Issues

Shay Sights was just trying to organize some videos and photos on her phone for her burgeoning business, but can't seem to figure it out. Luckily, her tech-savvy stepson is nearby and she sits him down to explain what she's trying to do. In flipping around on her phone frantically, she accidentally exposes her stepson to some very raunchy photos of videos of herself. Trying to get him to ignore them, she instead switches tactics to telling him that she's in an open relationship with his , and she can see he's already turned on thinking about her in new and sexy ways.

Duration: 22:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7258kbps
Audio: 314kbps

Download Shay Sights Enlists The Help Of Her Stepson With Some Smartphone Issues

Jennifer White Gets Covered In Thick Cum After Intense Pounding

Cast: Jennifer White

Jennifer White notices Damon Dice stealing glances at her big tits and round ass. The busty brunette hatches a naughty idea of seducing the dashing guy, so she makes up an excuse to go to his room and strips her robe and black lingerie in front of him. Jennifer approaches her brother-in-law in nothing but her black heels and leg garters then starts making out with him. Damon licks and fingers the hottie's trimmed pussy before letting her give him a blowjob-handjob combo and get his face fucked. The horny pair then proceeds to fuck in doggystyle and cowgirl, please each other in 69, and continue to fuck in reverse cowgirl, spooning, and missionary. He then quickly pulls out and dumps his load all over Jennifer's delectable body.

Duration: 31:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4922kbps
Audio: 112kbps

Download Jennifer White Gets Covered In Thick Cum After Intense Pounding

Old 02-01-2024, 05:34 AM

Hottie gets picked up in forrest

Studio: True Life

Brunette babe is dick-addicted so she just couldn't refuse this muscular fellows suggestion to gets fucked. And that was a quite lucky decisiion, he has an amazing huge cock! She likes it so much!

Duration: 24:32
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3814kbps

File size: 708.7 MB

Download Hottie gets picked up in forrest

Grandpa's wet, horny and young holiday gift is ready for him

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Blowjob, Cum, Facial, Old & young, Shaved

Grandpa Boris loves his holiday gift, that comes in the wet form of naughty teen Nadja Lapiedra.

Duration: 28:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3279kbps

File size: 721.5 MB

Download Grandpa's wet, horny and young holiday gift is ready for him

Alice Maze - Confronts Her Lazy Lodger About Unpaid Rent

Cast: Alice Maze
Genres: Milf

Slender brunette MILF landlord Alice Maze is sick and tired of her tenant not paying the rent on time and - when she goes to confront him about this - finds him still in bed, watching porn and masturbating. While she continues to explain the situation and demand the rent, her tenant continues masturbating under the blanket. Appalled at first, she senses an opportunity to get some benefit out of this lazy lodger as she pulls back the blanket and takes a seat on his bed to stroke - and suck - his hard cock.

Duration: 20:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7237kbps

Download Alice Maze - Confronts Her Lazy Lodger About Unpaid Rent

Cuckold Frankie Back For More

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Jan B Productions
Cast: Frankie, Keith, Jan B
Genres: Bisex, Cuckold ,Oral ,All sex

Jan invites her black lover over for some fuck-fun while her hubby, Frankie is out of town. They just get started when Frankie interrupts them, bitching about Jan and what she's doing! He can'

Format: avi
Duration: 45:22
Video: 480x360, DivX 4, 1172kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 412.2 MB

Download Cuckold Frankie Back For More

Dee Williams - Stepmom Sex Lessons

College student Juan Loco is so awkward, his mom doesn't even want to have The Talk with him, so she asks her hot new wife, Dee Williams, to do it instead!

Duration: 34:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2620kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 694.1 MB

Download Dee Williams - Stepmom Sex Lessons

Old 02-01-2024, 02:26 PM

Default MyFirstSexTeacher - Professor Anita Blue Loves to ride yo...

MyFirstSexTeacher - Professor Anita Blue Loves to ride young college cock

Studio: NaughtyAmerica
Genres: sex, Milf

Professor Anita Blue has heard a rumor about one of her students performing sexual acts for extra credit. She wants in on the action because she is one horny woman watching all those young cocks in class all day.

Duration: 32:47
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 2227kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 580.6 MB

Download MyFirstSexTeacher - Professor Anita Blue Loves to ride young college cock

Jenna Starr - Mother'S Day

One day of the year is by far the best for MILF hunting: Mother's Day! When James Angel spots a delivery guy leaving some flowers and balloons outside a smokin' blonde MILF's door, he quickly concocts a plan to ring the bell and act like they're from him. Curvy Jenna Starr is all alone on Mother's Day, and James hardly has to say anything before she makes the first move, coming onto him in sexy lingerie and letting him suck her huge tits, then fucking and sucking him in the kitchen.

Duration: 35:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5850kbps
Audio: 120kbps

Download Jenna Starr - Mother'S Day

Busty 48Yo MILF Teacher Eva May Deals With A Slacker

Busty Blonde Milf Eva May makes her AJX Debut! As a teacher, she takes her job and responsibilities seriously and today she's having a meeting with a particularly unruly student who's been slacking off, arriving late, and not doing his work. After admonishing him for his behavior and tardiness, she decides an appropriate punishment is to use him as her plaything. Starting by making her intentions clear, she encourages him to caress her cleavage while she removes his pants, then stands while he rubs her clit and she takes out his hard cock to stroke.

Duration: 20:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7252kbps

Download Busty 48Yo MILF Teacher Eva May Deals With A Slacker

Judith

Release Year: 2019
Studio: SpermHospital
Cast: Judith
Genres: Mature, Nurse, Blowjob, Handjob, All sex

The girl does everything to excite the guy. From oral sex, they go on passionately at sex, which is very interesting to watch ...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 31:29
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4932kbps

Download Judith

Outdoor fucking services

Studio: True Life

Busty blond wh*re with big tits and her horny friend have given up a wedding ceremony in a forest to get together and use the chance for a hardcore fuck as they both got driven into great orgasms for the ending

Duration: 23:17
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3817kbps

File size: 672.9 MB

Download Outdoor fucking services