All new members must read the forum rules before posting to the forum !!!

CLICK HERE to read FORUM RULES!

Go Back   Amateur Voyeur Forum > Forum news, your feedback, questions and requests > Announcements, news, feedback, questions, requests

Old 08-19-2016, 09:57 AM

Default I want some creative ideas :)

I started off by driving my car, positioning one of my sideview mirrors in the right angle, depending on the side of the street where I would park. I would first be wanking a full erection and try make eye contact with the chick.
This seemed dangerous to me, so these 3-4 months turned in to about 6 more months of positioning myself parked in my car, after making myself nice and 'fluffy'. The chick would walk by, I would be shouting in to my phone: "Yea, yea, but I told you already that it will take me about 10 minutes to get there. I'm just putting my swimsuit on in the car and I'll come as fast as possible". I would have my phone between my ear and shoulder so that I can be looking towards my left side-view mirror which I previously had folded in, to see the chick look while she walked by.
Then I discovered the best way to film this all, using the little slot in the door which films my lower half, and the reaction of the chick walking by. I haven’t uploaded anything just out of fear.
During the past month I have been playing around in shopping mall fitting rooms. I look for the stores with curtains instead of doors. I leave the curtain just a little open, so that I can see through the mirror when someone is looking. The real thrill is when a hot chick notices the crack in the curtain and tries to look through without me or anyone noticing.
The best of them all, is when I lay down on the beach, and let myself hang out of my swimsuit ‘by mistake’.
At some point a girl would walk by and notice it, while I pretend to be sleeping with my sunglasses on. She will usually tell a friend and they would both stand and stare.
I’m writing this while sitting on the train, with my D hanging out by mistake, and a chick opposite me is looking once in a while. It’s so hot! I love it!

I am 26 and I am a true voyeur/exhibitionist.

A few months ago I discovered cuckolding/wife-sharing etc. It is SO sexy to me.
I have a gf of 3 years now, and I want to see her with someone else. She is very faithful. She is classic Russian. She can be crazy and filthy in bed, while being innocent and sweet on the outside. She is the cleanest person I know.
She had only been with 5 guys before me, between the ages of 19-22. Her biggest fear and anxiety is thinking or talking about me with another woman.
So 2-3 months ago I told her during sex, that I want to bring another dude to the bedroom. We were both pretty drunk. She said: “yea, I wouldn’t mind doing that”. Of course thats what she said Thats exactly what I would say if she had proposed another chick. Ever since, I can’t stop thinking about it. I try imagining her in the wife-sharing videos I watch online. It stings in the jealousy compartment of my brain, but I enjoy the feeling.
I’ve thought of many options and scenarios. I need it to be with someone we won’t see after. Maybe I could blindfold her so that I can enjoy watching, while she doesn’t see the person she is with (at least during the first encounter).
Who has ideas?

Tags
cuckold, dickflash, exhibitionism, fitting, wifesharing