All new members must read the forum rules before posting to the forum !!!

CLICK HERE to read FORUM RULES!

Go Back   Amateur Voyeur Forum > Forum news, your feedback, questions and requests > Announcements, news, feedback, questions, requests

Old 08-16-2019, 04:49 AM

Default Product Designer with Questions

Hi Everyone,

Our company is currently designing a new range of discrete cameras - akin to what is already on the market in alarm clocks, teddy bears and nanny cams.

I would love to hear from you any design features you think are important - design tips - things you hate about current products etc.

Things like motion detection spring to mind - but is the detection distance in current products good enough? Are current products too quick to shut off when on standby? Are the battery lives to short? Are the holes too obvious? Are visible SD card slots under the item a big deal?

Are there any designs or particular objects that would be great to include a camera in?

Are they any accessories or other things that you'd like the camera to be packaged with? What other items as well as the camera would you like?

Please DM me with any suggestions as it will really help us make products that will be useful to people. I don't mind if i get duplicate suggestions - it'll help me understand the demand for different features and also everyone puts a slightly different way when telling about a feature so it helps me even more.

Thanks!!!

J

Last edited by AskandYouWillFind; 08-16-2019 at 05:28 AM.

Old 08-21-2019, 07:35 PM
zedistef

Default Product Designer with Questions

Did you ever figure out what the issue was? I just picked up an SP404sx and I am having the same issues with the wave converter. Any help on this would be great. Thanks

Tags
design, features, ideas