All new members must read the forum rules before posting to the forum !!!

CLICK HERE to read FORUM RULES!

Go Back   Amateur Voyeur Forum > Amateur photos and videos hosted on other sites > MILF and Mature amateur women videos

Old 01-14-2024, 12:13 PM

Default Real Housewives (2014)

Real Housewives (2014)

Release Year: 2014
Studio: BRITISH MILF ENTERTAINMENT
Cast: Angel Long, Paige Delight, Jasmine Jae, Victoria Summers, Hanna Shaw
Genres: MILFs
Video language: English

British MILFs taking on some huge cocks and showing age has its advantages in the bedroom!

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:57:52
Video: 720x404, MP4V, 1482kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Real Housewives (2014)

Ally Wild - Hoa ho

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Ally Wild

When we're introduced to lovely slender blonde Ally she's just showing up at the guest house in Florida, taking a seat on the couch and slipping out of her cute dress to give her tired feet a break...and a little rub for some foot fun before pleasuring herself with her fingertips!

Duration: 28:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4951kbps
Audio: 129kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Ally Wild - Hoa ho

Fucking my hot seducing stepmom Ola Ramona

MILF Ola Ramona sucks and fucks her stepson in the livingroom in POV style.

Duration: 22:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6909kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Fucking my hot seducing stepmom Ola Ramona

Phoenix Angel - Shes no angel (2024)

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Phoenix Angel
Genres: Milf, Hairy

"I masturbate almost daily," said Phoenix Angel, a 49-year-old divorcee and step-mom from Florida's sunny Gulf Coast. "I'm a clit massager. It's the fastest way to make me cum." In her return this incredibly hot, tight babe with chocolate nips massages her clit with her fingers and takes her time until she cums. The question is, watching Phoenix, can you take your time before you cum?

Duration: 21:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6760kbps
Audio: 182kbps

Download Phoenix Angel - Shes no angel (2024)

It's OK, I'm Your Stepmom 1080p

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Jordan Maxx
Genres: Blowjob, White, Swallow, Hardcore, Cumshot, Amateur, Blonde, Milf, Shaved, Cowgirl, Busty, Doggystyle, Riding, Cougar, Cum In Mouth

Jordan Maxx is home from a day of shopping. She is excited to show someone her purchases. Her husband doesn't want to watch her try on clothes so get gets the next best thing, her stepson. She tries on sexy lingerie that shows off her sexy curves. Leo is getting a bit nervous. He gets a massive boner. His stepmom points it out. She says it's natural and offers to help. She gives him the best blowjob. His eyes roll back. She tells him to fuck him. he takes his cock and slams it in her demanding pussy. She says it's better than his 's. She gets a nice coat of cum in her mouth.

Duration: 23:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9703kbps
Audio: 45kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download It's OK, I'm Your Stepmom 1080p

Old 01-15-2024, 08:00 PM

Alexa Bold

Leaning me against a tree, he started with my neck, chest, shoulders, arms, tummy, aaah, panties... I felt his kiss on my pubic area. He directly bit me. And I started yelping. A little funny, but so addictive, he just me. It was like I was stoned or on something. My body became not mine. I closed my eyes and enjoyed his hands. My head was spinning...

Duration: 32:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3135kbps

File size: 775.0 MB

Download Alexa Bold

Fuck me outdoors

Studio: Punani Films

Gorgeous brunette babe gets her pussy fucked outdoors from her beloved man as she is standing by a tree and waiting for the miraculous orgasm to happen for her great cunt. Get orgasmic with the beautiful chick going completely crazy.

Duration: 24:55
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 3638kbps

File size: 687.7 MB

Download Fuck me outdoors

Eveline Magic

The next morning when we woke up, he asked me to make him a meignet before work. After sucking, I prepared breakfast, we had a snack and he went to work, and I went to study. He came home from work not alone with his partner, his name was Andrey, they brought a bottle of and a bottle of wine.

Duration: 25:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2558kbps

File size: 508.0 MB

Download Eveline Magic

Ursula Grande - Eccentric Young Boyfriend

Release Year: 2014
Studio: 21Sextreme
Cast: Ursula Grande
Genres: Old-Young,Granny,Blonde,Trimmed Pussy,All Sex,Oral,Cum In Mouth

Ursula found herself an eccentric young man. Someone who is not afraid to turn away the boring dogmas and try something new, something less accepted. Like starting a hot relationship with a grandma, based purely on sexuality and passion. Ursula doesn''t mind to be the flagship of his decadency... not until she gets a juicy young cock every day.

Duration: 22:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5869kbps
Audio: 185kbps

Download Ursula Grande - Eccentric Young Boyfriend

Ella

I sucked my wife's tits with my hands, kneaded her 's tits, and we began to fuck my wife's holes slowly, increasing the pace, entering the holes one by one. My wife got used to being filled and began to get aroused again, pressing my head to her chest.

Duration: 40:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3682kbps
Audio: 497kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Ella

Old 01-15-2024, 11:48 PM

Default Angelina Star

Angelina Star

He nodded his head and silently continued to bring me to . I moaned, pressing my hands on the back of his head, thereby he sucked my clitoris into himself stronger. My legs were trembling, my chest was full, and my lips began to dry out. I was overcome by a clitoral orgasm. At that moment the guy inserted three fingers into me at once and began to jerk them back and forth. Quickly pulling off his pants and underpants, I saw his erect penis, the pink head, which was already glistening with lubricant, and pulled him towards me. Oh yes, now he was fucking me for real.

Duration: 42:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4254kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Angelina Star

Crazy Devil

Everything was just shaking inside, and in my mind I thought that now I was going to get completely fucked. My saw everything and will tear me down as best she can, or humiliate me, or worse, consider me gay.

Duration: 41:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4794kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Crazy Devil

Hot blondie fucks hard

Hardcore pussy fucking services provided for the gorgeous blond babe taking on a hard cock right after getting her pussy licked. Enjoy the perfect pleasures being provided for the sexy babe loving the hot sex.

Duration: 21:53
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 3647kbps

File size: 605.2 MB

Download Hot blondie fucks hard

Seduced Into Bisexuality

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Hot Clits Video
Cast: Tom, Carl Hubay, Connie
Genres: Bi, Older, Anal, DP, All sex

Bisexuality is fun! Watch a mature bisexual threesome unfold in "Seduced Into Bisexuality." Carl's trying to introduce a friend of his to the bi-scene and uses Connie as bait. Tom shows up while Carl and Connie are fucking and learns firsthand what it's like to fuck a hot piece of ass while sucking a thick cock.

Format: avi
Duration: 31:29
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1461kbps

File size: 368.7 MB

Download Seduced Into Bisexuality

Winnie Helenka

The girl froze for a second, and then began to suck hard. It was clear that she was trying. Friends watched with pleasure as an virgin, red with shame, sucked the penis of an adult man, smacking her lips funny as she did so. Vadim even closed his eyes with pleasure, he leaned back on the sofa and smiled blissfully, then suddenly threw out his left hand, put it on the back of the girl's head and pressed her face to the groin.

Duration: 43:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4512kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Winnie Helenka

Old 01-16-2024, 11:54 AM

Default Violette Blakk - Ass fucked coworker

Violette Blakk - Ass fucked coworker

Cast: Violette Blakk
Genres: Anal, A2M, A2P, Mature, Natural, Milf, High Heels, Stockings, Clothed, Cougar, Buxom, Voluptuous, Curvaceous, Boobs, Big Tits, Saggy Tits, Busty, Butt, Big Ass, Big Dick, Big Cock, Arse, Backside

Violetta is a new employee of the company, sent on a business trip with a group of colleagues. Your hotel room she is forced to share with Derek, one of the group. Being very alarmed by the responsible assignment entrusted to her management, Violetta decides to relieve some stress while her co-worker Derek is sent to a business meeting. In relaxation, Violetta lost sight of the silhouette of her curious and observant colleague lurking near her half-naked body! Confused, but not wanting to part with the cherished thought about the fastest advancement up the career ladder at a new place of work, an already middle-aged employee of the company wants to clearly and clearly demonstrate her skills accumulated over the years to her questioningly looking colleague.
An experienced employee intends to carefully check the veracity of the promises of a new employee. Drowning headlong between wide, fleshy female thighs, Derek will not miss the opportunity to appreciate in practice the sacrifice and dedication to the sinuous business
Violetta's body. In order to be sure that her initiative and efficiency will certainly reach the knowledge of her employer, the cunning employee of the company will not be stopped even by the use of dishonest and punishable methods of promotion.
Patiently hiding her flushed face in the sweat-stained bed, Violetta is ready for a while to come to terms with the fact that her highly elevated, wide, ripe ass will be carelessly ironed by her exhausted, experienced employee in a cramped, remote hotel room... Forcibly enduring deep intrusions into the protected inaccessibility of her butt, Violetta expects with great hope that her efforts and hard work will soon be penciled in by her company management, and periodically renewed heavy pushes from sympathetic colleagues are deeply behind a lean, picturesque, purposeful employee will provide significant assistance in shortening a steep career path.

Duration: 34:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7789kbps
Audio: 219kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Violette Blakk - Ass fucked coworker

Eva xx

Taking a more correct position, my wife got down on all fours, and I began to fuck her pussy. Sashek had already taken her by by the hair, and in front of my eyes he was shoving his dick into her mouth, and Vlad came up from the side so that his wife could just jerk him off. This did not last long.

Duration: 39:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3598kbps

Download Eva xx

Angelina

Another jerk and the hymen is torn. In pain, the girl dug into the skin of the guy's back. leaving scratches. The member moved inside her and soon there was no trace of pain left. She completely surrendered to the new sweet sensations that took over her body. A second, and she is already moving to the beat of him, he speeds up the pace. Thus pushing your penis onto the still narrow, warm hole. Gradually expanding it. He sets a frantic pace, the woman to literally press her body into the hard, concrete floor.

Duration: 32:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4054kbps

Download Angelina

Victoria

Swallow it all! "Don't skim!" he shouted in . With difficulty suppressing the urge to vomit, the girl followed the order.

Duration: 37:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4348kbps
Audio: 309kbps

Download Victoria

Jennifer White - Covered In Thick Cum After Intense Pounding

Cast: Jennifer White
Genres: Milf, Big Tits

Jennifer White notices Damon Dice stealing glances at her big tits and round ass. The busty brunette hatches a naughty idea of seducing the dashing guy, so she makes up an excuse to go to his room and strips her robe and black lingerie in front of him. Jennifer approaches her brother-in-law in nothing but her black heels and leg garters then starts making out with him. Damon licks and fingers the hottie's trimmed pussy before letting her give him a blowjob-handjob combo and get his face fucked. The horny pair then proceeds to fuck in doggystyle and cowgirl, please each other in 69, and continue to fuck in reverse cowgirl, spooning, and missionary. He then quickly pulls out and dumps his load all over Jennifer's delectable body.

Duration: 31:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4922kbps
Audio: 112kbps

Download Jennifer White - Covered In Thick Cum After Intense Pounding

Old 01-16-2024, 12:32 PM

Default Sarah Taylor - All Sorts of Rewards

Sarah Taylor - All Sorts of Rewards

Cast: Sarah Taylor

Sarah is a kind stepmom who loves to show her gratitude. Whenever her stepson, Austin, does something around the house to help her, she is more than willing to reward him. Only her rewards are a little out of the ordinary, and Austin couldn't possibly guess that he'd get a handjob from his own . Sarah pulls out her tits for Austin to enjoy, and there is no way he can turn down a handy from such a stunning milf.

Duration: 47:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2186kbps

File size: 808.6 MB

Download Sarah Taylor - All Sorts of Rewards

Lady Masha (50) - Gilf gets fucked

Genres: All sex, Blowjob, Mature, MILF, Cum in mouth

We love our grannies, especially when they are still very fucking hot. These older women are no MILFs but GILFs. Grandmas I Like to Fuck! One of these GILFs is granny Lady Masha. A very beautiful, sexually active older woman that just needs a big cock on a daily basis. Luckily for her, we have arranged a big one for her to play around with.
This is going to be a day when granny MILF Lady Masha gets a big hard cock that will fuck her hard. She will suck that bad boy and ride that hard cock upstairs in her attic. With her years of experience she will show this big dicked guy a thing or two and make him beg for GILFs for years to come.
So whenever you're in the mood for a good suck and fuck, try to find yourself a hot granny like Lady Masha. Who knows you'll find one that takes you upstairs as well and you will have the time of your life fucking a hot GILF!

Duration: 35:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6462kbps
Audio: 126kbps

Download Lady Masha (50) - Gilf gets fucked

Old 01-16-2024, 04:52 PM

Default Hairy mature Eva again!

Hairy mature Eva again!

Well, she was so happy to come and cum again in front of the camera! Hairy mature Eva is here again, and of course in fucking mood - as usual! She's wearing fuckme red latex underwear - well, she knows well how to turn on younger guys... This hairy cunt need daily fucking! So come on, and give her what she wants!

Duration: 27:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps
Audio: 155kbps

Download Hairy mature Eva again!

Come to Nanney

Rob knows his tastes, and he loves the aged perfection of grandma lovin' - he gets nasty with Nanney. Her beautiful granny senior's complexion drives him wild, and he has to be inside this sexy Gma. Older women make him cum, and he cums hard on that beautiful butt.

Duration: 23:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6632kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Download Come to Nanney

Mona Marley - Ladies In Action

Cast: Mona Marley
Genres: Big Tits, MILF, Blowjob, Cumshot, Cunnilingus, Doggystyle, Hairy, Hardcore, Mature, All Sex, Granny, Old-Young

Super-buxom MILF Mona Marley us with her enormous, round knockers and giant booty; she squeezes her man's shaft between her swollen hooters, and her pussy and asshole take passionate pounding!

Duration: 20:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10051kbps
Audio: 424kbps

Download Mona Marley - Ladies In Action

Groaning while the fuck

Loud screaming of mature lady was as loud as the pleasure was blowing into her mind! Hairy vagina of this nasty wh*re was teased well that she kept groaning.

Duration: 23:30
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3641kbps

File size: 649.0 MB

Download Groaning while the fuck

Abbie Maley

Horny brunette babe Abbie Maley loves a fat cock deep inside her tight pussy. Watch as Abbie sucks and fucks before taking a thick load of cum to the face.

Duration: 18:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8866kbps
Audio: 312kbps

Download Abbie Maley

Old 01-17-2024, 05:32 AM

Fucking Hot Mom Julia Gomez Up The Ass

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Mature
Cast: Julia Gomez
Genres: MILF, Role Play, Hardcore, All Sex

Hot French Mom Julia Gomez gets it up the ass from a naughty taxidriver.

Duration: 35:10
Video: 1880x1060, AVC (H.264), 7230kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Fucking Hot Mom Julia Gomez Up The Ass

Cuckold Frankie Back For More

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Jan B Productions
Cast: Frankie, Keith, Jan B
Genres: Bisex, Cuckold ,Oral ,All sex

Jan invites her black lover over for some fuck-fun while her hubby, Frankie is out of town. They just get started when Frankie interrupts them, bitching about Jan and what she's doing! He can'

Format: avi
Duration: 45:22
Video: 480x360, DivX 4, 1172kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 412.2 MB

Download Cuckold Frankie Back For More

MILF Katie new casting

Hot Euro MILF Katie came back to my production and has been fucked again! This amazing blonde Mom has a pierced pussy and fake tits, she is a real sex machine, loves also swinger clubs and naturist beaches - this time she went with her friend and performed us a really hard screwing.

Duration: 18:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6744kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 919.4 MB

Download MILF Katie new casting

Horny mature Corra Cum gaped and fucked hard by Kamil Klein

Cast: Corra Cum

Horny mature Corra Cum enjoys fucking from Kamil Klein. Long hard action with gaping, fucking and great long blowjob.

Duration: 45:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3941kbps

Download Horny mature Corra Cum gaped and fucked hard by Kamil Klein

Outdoor cunt fucking

Hot brunette babe gets her pussy fucked hard for the intense orgasms to occur as she gets naked outdoors for the long haired dude. Sexy bitch is living the hottest sex ever with her cunt taking in a big cock.

Duration: 24:04
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 3655kbps

File size: 666.7 MB

Download Outdoor cunt fucking

Old 01-17-2024, 04:06 PM

Default Julia North - Hot 42yo Euro-MILF Julia makes her Debut!

Julia North - Hot 42yo Euro-MILF Julia makes her Debut!

42yo curly-haired blonde Euro-MILF Julia is trying to get the rent from her lazy lodger, who's full of excuses and can't control his arousal around a women in a short, tight dress, high heels, and pantyhose. She decides to use this to her advantage, as she reaches out and caresses his crotch, then spreads her legs to let him rub her pussy over her panties, before pulling his cock out and giving him a foot job wit her talented MILF feet. After stripping off her dress, bra, and panties, she strokes and sucks his cock and tit-fucks him before climbing on top and riding his cock cowgirl and reverse cowgirl style. They continue fucking all over the couch until he fills her pussy with a nice big creampie.

Duration: 19:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7233kbps
Audio: 313kbps

Download Julia North - Hot 42yo Euro-MILF Julia makes her Debut!

Boobies of porn-girl

Sexy legs covered in nylon stockings are rising up the mood of this bold fucker. He has forgotten about his hands that were smashing so well round boobies of our porn babe.

Duration: 19:05
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3643kbps

File size: 527.4 MB

Download Boobies of porn-girl

Hot Milf Melissa Johnson Gets Fucked In The Ass By Her Stepson

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Mature
Cast: Melissa Johnson
Genres: MILF, Role Play, Hardcore, All Sex

Horny MILF Melissa Johnson seduces her stepmom to get some serious anal action.

Duration: 41:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5625kbps
Audio: 126kbps

Download Hot Milf Melissa Johnson Gets Fucked In The Ass By Her Stepson

Jessie Rogers( Begs To Get A Cock Up Her Ass)1080p

Sexy Jessie Rogers goes outside to tan in a hammock; with a bikini on and a butt plug up her ass. She attracts the attention of her hubby's friend (Bruce Venture), who quickly comes over to start fucking Jessie's nice ass. Will the betrayal go unnoticed or is Jessie's husband going to spot them and ruin all the fun?

Duration: 40:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6069kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Jessie Rogers( Begs To Get A Cock Up Her Ass)1080p

Lauren Phillips

Lauren Phillips, a masseuse, leads David Lee into a massage parlor, where it is revealed that he is there to interview Lauren on the topic of Nuru massages for his magazine column. David asks if he can record the audio of the interview on his phone, and Lauren accepts. He asks her some preliminary questions, and some flirty tension arises between them.

Duration: 30:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4907kbps
Audio: 206kbps

Download Lauren Phillips

Old 01-17-2024, 09:12 PM

Default Vicky Red - Vicky Rides Her Boytoy (2024)

Vicky Red - Vicky Rides Her Boytoy (2024)

Cast: Vicky Red
Genres: Milf

Thick redheaded MILF Vicky is outside sipping on some coffee and relaxing when she looks into her neighbor's window and sees he is watching her and stroking his cock. Watching him wank turns her on so much she goes into his house, nearly tears his clothes off, and takes his dick in her soft mouth. Her oral game is amazing so it doesn't take her very long to get him rock hard. Even though he is young, he can really eat some pussy, making the curvy cougar's shaved pussy wet before pulling her down on top of him so she can ride his cock. He lets her grind on his dick until she cums then he puts her on her back with one of her legs up over his shoulder so he can drive every inch in deep. Her pussy feels so good and is so tight he doesn't last long and pulls out to cum all over her well-fucked pussy.

Duration: 34:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7212kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Vicky Red - Vicky Rides Her Boytoy (2024)

Old 01-18-2024, 05:21 AM

Default Ola Ramona - Down to business

Ola Ramona - Down to business

There's nothing hotter that a cougar who wants to get her needs met, and Ola Ramona definitely meets that criteria. She adores sucking dick and getting her pussy eaten, but what's even better is when she gets to ride the fuck stick until she's moaning. If she winds up covered in yummy cum, all the better!

Duration: 19:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9688kbps
Audio: 191kbps

Download Ola Ramona - Down to business

In need of a mechanic...

Szuzanne has a big problem. Her water boiler doesn't seem to work and she needs a mechanic to repair it unless she wants to shower in cold water in the future. It is just a happy coincidence that they send Rob, a young guy who is really into old ladies... maybe this job will be way cheaper than Szuzanne first imagined...

Duration: 23:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 185kbps

Download In need of a mechanic...

Pristine Edge, Brad Newman - Love, Sex and Robots vol.2

Studio: Adam And Eve Pictures
Cast: Pristine Edge, Brad Newman
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Milf, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Titty Fuck, Big Dick, Handjob, Cum on Pussy, Office, high heels, caucasian, doggy style, kissing, pussy eating

Pristine then sucks and rides Brad rock hard dick before she has to taste that asshole one more time.

Duration: 17:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4255kbps

File size: 581.3 MB

Download Pristine Edge, Brad Newman - Love, Sex and Robots vol.2

I Dont Need A Babysitter

Cast: Nickey Huntsman
Genres: MILF, Big Tits, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Se

Ricky Spanish may be an adult, but his mom doesn't trust him home alone. The last time he was home alone, Ricky masturbated in the living room and the neighbors saw him. When his parents go out of town for the night, his mom calls her friend Nickey Huntsman to babysit.

Duration: 20:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6975kbps
Audio: 191kbps

Download I Dont Need A Babysitter

Texas Patti - Stepmom Likes It Up The Ass

Texas Patti is wondering why her stepson, Elias Cash, is taking so long to come down for breakfast. She goes into his room and finds that he's still in bed. Elias grumbles that he's exhausted, because Texas and her husband were having such loud sex last night that Elias couldn't get enough rest!

Duration: 32:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5920kbps

Download Texas Patti - Stepmom Likes It Up The Ass