All new members must read the forum rules before posting to the forum !!!

CLICK HERE to read FORUM RULES!

Go Back   Amateur Voyeur Forum > Original photos and videos made by members of forum > Self made voyeur photos and videos

Old 03-01-2017, 01:45 AM

Default Trade Privately CCTV Voyeur

Over the last few years I have amassed a small collection of CCTV voyeur videos of both male and female peeing. I have access to many locations and watch the cameras daily for "wins." Only 3 or 4 locations are hot spots with mostly Male pissing but every blue moon a female shows up.

I save every female pissing event. I can go back and retrieve male pissing events if people are interested in that as well.

In my collection is a video of car sex. one close up and a few in the distance.

These CCTV systems are 1080P IP. Some are obscured by a car door or far in the distance. Some require you to pump the brightness up as well.

What I would like in return is private female pissing videos. If you are a female and will make pee videos for me then I will keep you up to date on what I capture on my security systems. If you have a Significant other that is willing that is great also.

If this is not the correct forum for this then feel free to remove this post.

attached is a cap of my best car sex video.
Attached Thumbnails
car1.JPG  

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to amberthrow For This Useful Post:
Huk1 (01-29-2021), jhero2g (10-12-2019), Lustknabe (08-17-2023), mexjohnnyb (03-11-2017), observer (11-10-2022)