All new members must read the forum rules before posting to the forum !!!

CLICK HERE to read FORUM RULES!

Go Back   Amateur Voyeur Forum > Amateur photos and videos hosted on other sites > MILF and Mature amateur women videos

Old 11-20-2023, 08:13 AM

Default Sierra Spunk - Craving My Stepsons Hot Load

Sierra Spunk - Craving My Stepsons Hot Load

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Sierra Spunk
Video language: English

Sierra Spunk is a totally fuckable milf who wants a creampie like no other. In fact, she's addicted to creampies and cum. There's just one thing: Her husband isn't allowed to cum inside her when they fuck. Only her stepson, Jay Romero, is allowed to blow his load inside her so he comes over every single day.

Format: mp4
Duration: 21:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5885kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 966.3 MB

Download Sierra Spunk - Craving My Stepsons Hot Load

Phoenix Marie - Phoenix Is A Bad, Bad Wife (2021)

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Phoenix Marie
Genres: Milf, Big Tits

As Phoenix Marie lies in bed next to her snoring husband, she anxiously awaits to hear from Scott Nails, who she has hired to come over and give her the intense fucking she can't get from her hubby. The cheating wife sneaks out of bed and meets Scott downstairs, where Phoenix pays him his fee, indulging in her most perverse sexual fantasies, filling her pussy and mouth with his hard cock until she's drained all the cum out of it!

Duration: 37:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3517kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Katie Wish

British curvy big breasted Grandma Katie Wish gets wet with her special pussy toys.

Duration: 14:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6261kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 697.2 MB

Download Katie Wish

Old 11-20-2023, 03:13 PM

Maisie Lewis - Big-titted mom Maisie Lewis fucks her boarder

Cast: Maisie Lewis

Maisie Lewis, a 42-year-old divorcee and mom from the UK, is going out on a date and can't decide what to wear, so she bursts in on the guy who's renting a room from her and asks him for help.

Duration: 25:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7601kbps
Audio: 170kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Maisie Lewis - Big-titted mom Maisie Lewis fucks her boarder

Sasha Pearl - The Gym Teaser (2023)

Cast: Sasha Pearl
Genres: Milf, Big Tits

Sasha has an amazing body because she spends a lot of her time at the gym. She also enjoys teasing guys while working out, catching studs staring at her, and having some fun of her own. But this time around, she spots Nicky gazing at her, and she can't help but feel completely aroused by him. Now, she will do anything at hand to convince Nicky to make his move and fuck her at the gym.

Duration: 36:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3914kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Sasha Pearl - The Gym Teaser (2023)

Melanie Hicks - Fucking my stepsons bull

I open the front door to my house this afternoon, and I find this loser's mom standing outside. His mom's name is Melanie Hicks and she tells me that she wants me to stop bullying her ! I tell her to get completely naked on my front porch, and I will think about it. She does what she's told, but I am still not satisfied. I can feel my cock growing hard in my pants, so I invited her inside of my house. She walks into my living room and gets down on her knees to give me a blowjob. Once I am nice and hard, I have her sit down on a chair so I can start to fuck her pussy. I shove my cock in her ass and I fuck her ass and pussy, back and forth! I fuck both of her tight holes in the missionary position followed by the doggystyle position. When I am done using her, I tell her that we will fuck again tonight...Confession-I walk into the bedroom that Melanie is staying in, and she is completely naked lying on the bed. I love that she is following the rules, which are: You have to be naked at all times. It's a pretty simple yet important rule. She tells me that she has a confession to make, and I'm all ears. She confesses that she goes on dates with men and she fucks them. I confessed something back to her: I already knew that! That's the reason why I've been bullying her step- in the first place! I do tell her that I will stop bullying him if she lets me fuck her right now though. She moves over towards me on the bed and she starts to suck my cock Then she lies down on the bed and I fuck her pussy in the missionary position at first. I take my cock out of her pussy and I slide it deep in her ass hole. I take my cock out and I go back and forth between her pussy and her ass. Then I flip her over into the doggystyle position and I continue to fuck both of her holes back and forth, in no particular order. Luke's mom is such a sl*t and I love it! I tell her to hop on top of me next and I watch her ride my cock with her pussy followed by her ass hole.Step 's Bully Impregnates Me-Melanie is outside tanning in a pink thong and no top, while I chat with her. I tell her that she has to fuck me a few more times before I stop bullying her step-. I tell her to come back inside of the house, and she follows me inside. I instruct her to take off her bikini, so she strips out of it. Melanie tells me that she wants to try and get pregnant today and she doesn't mind if I cum inside of her. We move over to the couch and she starts to give me another blowjob. She lies down on the blue couch in my living room and I fuck her ass and pussy back and forth again. I love fucking both of her holes! After a few minutes, I have her flip over on to her stomach so I can fuck her ass and pussy from behind. Then she flips over on to her back and I continue to fuck her holes both and forth. When I'm ready to cum, I explode inside of her pussy! Then I watch my cum drip out of her pussy and down her ass hole.

Duration: 46:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5818kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Melanie Hicks - Fucking my stepsons bull

Veronicas Full Session

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Primalfetish
Cast: Veronica
Genres: All Sex, Blowjob, Hardcore

Part 1 Veronica Job Interview Veronica is now fully programmed to believe she is in a job interview. She has it embedded in her mind to Laugh hysterically every time she hears the word "work" Further, every time she hears the word "time" she starts Orgasming uncontrollably. When she hears her name she returns to "normal"
Part 2 Veronica Job Interview Veronica is now in nylons. We Expand Veronica's training to include being desperately thirsty whenever she hear the word "job". All the allows us to easily preprogram her to have and accident when the job interview is over and she pees in her nylons. She is very embarrassed by it when it happens
Veronica Helplessly Used
Part 1 Helplessly Used Veronica has it implanted that she cannon move and that a stranger is with her. She is nude and totally helpless as she is groped and made to orgasm.Once the stranger is finished making her cum he fucks anyway he wants while her eyes role in confused panic. She looks terrified as he moves his cock to near her mouth then he cums all over her face.
Part 2 Helplessly Used The stranger must have enjoyed the look expression of despair Veronica made when he put his cock near her face because now he fucks her helpless mouth and cums all over her lips and face.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 58:57
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Desiree Eden - A 28-year-old fucks 76-year-old Desiree Eden hard

Cast: Desiree Eden

Desiree Eden likes what she sees: a young guy. He likes what he sees: a beautiful, sexy, mature woman wearing a tight, see-through dress that hugs her body.

Duration: 20:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6536kbps
Audio: 184kbps

Download Desiree Eden - A 28-year-old fucks 76-year-old Desiree Eden hard

Old 11-20-2023, 04:28 PM

Default Rachel Starr - A Beach Body In An Evening Dress

Rachel Starr - A Beach Body In An Evening Dress

You can count on Rachel Starr to pull off both a stunning poolside look and a stylish evening dress. Whether she's showing off her perfect body under the sun or teasing her partner, Jmac, dressed-up in a chic outfit, Rachel Starr is pure eye-candy, 24/7. She doesn't have to do much to make Jmac as hard as a rock. From there, the path is clear: Rachel pulls Jmac's cock out, starts playing with it and lets her skills prove to her man that she's way more than meets the eye.

Duration: 25:38
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 860kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 186.7 MB

Download Rachel Starr - A Beach Body In An Evening Dress

Texas Patti - Stepmom Likes It Up The Ass

Texas Patti is wondering why her stepson, Elias Cash, is taking so long to come down for breakfast. She goes into his room and finds that he's still in bed. Elias grumbles that he's exhausted, because Texas and her husband were having such loud sex last night that Elias couldn't get enough rest!

Duration: 32:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5920kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Download Texas Patti - Stepmom Likes It Up The Ass

Julia North - Hot 42yo Euro-MILF Julia makes her Debut!

42yo curly-haired blonde Euro-MILF Julia is trying to get the rent from her lazy lodger, who's full of excuses and can't control his arousal around a women in a short, tight dress, high heels, and pantyhose. She decides to use this to her advantage, as she reaches out and caresses his crotch, then spreads her legs to let him rub her pussy over her panties, before pulling his cock out and giving him a foot job wit her talented MILF feet. After stripping off her dress, bra, and panties, she strokes and sucks his cock and tit-fucks him before climbing on top and riding his cock cowgirl and reverse cowgirl style. They continue fucking all over the couch until he fills her pussy with a nice big creampie.

Duration: 19:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7233kbps
Audio: 313kbps

Download Julia North - Hot 42yo Euro-MILF Julia makes her Debut!

Capri Cavanni

apri Cavanni is home from a long hard day at the office and it's time to unwind. Capri has set up a date, suggested by a friend, through an app that matches cock-size to your liking. She chooses a cock bigger than she's ever had and definitely worships it like never before.

Duration: 43:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

50 Shades Of Casca Akashova

Casca thought she was the boss until she tried messing with you! You took her to your dungeon and showed her who's the real boss and of course those Huge H cup tits needed a lot of attention and her pretty face needed a nice coating of cum

Duration: 18:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4872kbps
Audio: 253kbps

File size: 678.9 MB

Old 11-20-2023, 07:06 PM

Default Hot stepmom with big tits Tara Holiday fucks her stepson

Hot stepmom with big tits Tara Holiday fucks her stepson

Super hot stepmom with big tits Tara Holiday gets her shaved pussy pounded by her stepson.

Duration: 29:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7644kbps
Audio: 124kbps

Download Hot stepmom with big tits Tara Holiday fucks her stepson

Asslicker amateur sl*t Anita home made POV casting

MILF Anita is Back with a free home made POV casting! Real sl*tty old cunt Anita met me in her private home! She is a cocklover asslicker old sl*t and did everything for free just to feel the exciting passion and to be in front of the camera again!

Duration: 39:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5061kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Asslicker amateur sl*t Anita home made POV casting

Abbie Maley

Horny brunette babe Abbie Maley loves a fat cock deep inside her tight pussy. Watch as Abbie sucks and fucks before taking a thick load of cum to the face.

Duration: 18:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8866kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Abbie Maley

Cory Chase, Dharma Jones, Asia Lee - To Die For Part 2

Cast: Cory Chase, Dharma Jones, Asia Lee

To Die For (Part 2 of 3): As Cory's dramatic story continues to unfold, Rico confronts his schoolmate Tony about his affair with his stepmom. Tony denies everything and tells Cory about the situation after class. The student and his teacher are instantly turned on by the sense of danger around their affair, so they decide to have an intense fuck session in the classroom while nobody's around. Little do they know that Rico is on to them, watching the whole thing from the window.

Duration: 48:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3848kbps

Download Cory Chase, Dharma Jones, Asia Lee - To Die For Part 2

Angel Sky - Angel's Anal Experience

If you saw Angel out at the store or walking down the street, you would assume she is a pretty MILF with a quiet life. You would be wrong. Behind closed doors, this slender, sexy cougar loves fucking and is good at it! She was home working on some lunch when her stepson stopped by to see what she was making. She took her apron off, showing that she was wearing just panties under it. Taking some fruit, she rubbed it against her nipple then let him taste it. He couldn't keep his hands off her fit body, rubbing her, kissing her, and taking his own clothes off. Going to her knees, right there in the kitchen, she took his cock in her mouth and showed off her impressive oral skills. He picked her up and lay her back on the counter so he can bury his throbbing hard dick deep into her tight, shaved pussy. The horny, kinky MILF loves getting her pussy fucked, but she likes it a little naughty so she took his cock from her pussy and put it into her fantastic ass! Bending his stepmom over, he fucked her ass then pulled out and splattered her tight cheeks with his hot load. That is how you work up an appetite!

Duration: 28:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7434kbps

Download Angel Sky - Angel's Anal Experience

Old 11-20-2023, 07:44 PM

Default Skyler Mckay aka Skylar Mckay - My sl*tty Co-Worker

Skyler Mckay aka Skylar Mckay - My sl*tty Co-Worker

Girlboss Skyler McKay is hard to look away from. When Danny D snags a job as her office boy toy, she reveals her naughty work-from-home routine which involves business on the top (kind of) and party on the bottom attire. A luxurious bed for her to snap dirty pics on, and a few sex toys to get her off if she has the urge. How is Danny supposed to resist that?

Duration: 34:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2528kbps
Audio: 135kbps

File size: 682.6 MB

Tatjana Young - Santa Brought A Really Big Present

Finally Santa Claus cums for beautiful Tatjana. He brought just one present but its a big one. Of course Tatjana spreads her angel wings pardon legs to find out, what Santas capable of. Imagine whats going to happen. Afterwards the luscious blonde discloses that she never would fake an orgasm: Thats out of the question for me. For me it's important that I explode in my head. And I make no difference whether I have sex in front of the camera or completely private I definitely want to come. This is also a real experience for the audience. I am loud and uninhibited. You just look at me and see that I'm on total overload.

Duration: 16:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11600kbps
Audio: 153kbps

Download Tatjana Young - Santa Brought A Really Big Present

Eva Karera

Eva Karera is making her famous Belgian waffles for her friend's husband. He bought the wrong ingredients, so his wife went to the store. But Eva doesn't care about the waffle batter as much as she cares about his baby batter!!

Duration: 33:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps

Download Eva Karera

When Mummy Sucks

Studio: Punani Films

Mummy used to seduce young guys from her neighborhood. If they have thick dicks they are her favorite. Her new fucker was delighted by her solid cups and hairy pussy. He never saw it before.

Duration: 27:37
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3689kbps

File size: 772.4 MB

Download When Mummy Sucks

Lauren Phillips

Lauren Phillips, a masseuse, leads David Lee into a massage parlor, where it is revealed that he is there to interview Lauren on the topic of Nuru massages for his magazine column. David asks if he can record the audio of the interview on his phone, and Lauren accepts. He asks her some preliminary questions, and some flirty tension arises between them.

Duration: 30:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4907kbps
Audio: 206kbps

Download Lauren Phillips

Old 11-20-2023, 07:55 PM

Odette Fox - Big Dicks For Babysitters

Odette has a thing for her client who she's babysitting for. She shows off her sexy body while talking to him, and when she finds out his wife won't be home for a while, she makes her move!

Duration: 27:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4858kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 985.0 MB

Download Odette Fox - Big Dicks For Babysitters

Capri Cavanni

apri Cavanni is home from a long hard day at the office and it's time to unwind. Capri has set up a date, suggested by a friend, through an app that matches cock-size to your liking. She chooses a cock bigger than she's ever had and definitely worships it like never before.

Duration: 43:11

Xwife Karen - A Proper Welcome

When Jack, the president of the neighborhood's committee, knocks on XWife Karen's door, he doesn't know the surprise that awaits. The hot MILF invites him in to hear his news on the work being done, but it's soon clear she has different intentions. Karen shows him to her room and quickly strips to show off her amazing body. Jack is shocked, but pleasantly surprised, eager for this sexy veteran to work her pussy magic on him.

Duration: 36:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4665kbps

Rita the hot old MILF Fisted

Rita is very hot old MILF, who some times loves extreme type of sex too. Perhaps, if her deep cunt is fisted hardly. In this video you could enjoy her smily horny face and big wet cunt close-ups, while she enjoys fisting sex

Duration: 37:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4871kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

40-year-old Cindy Gold fixes her patient's hard-on proble

A guy goes to a shrink. He's having sex problems with his wife. The shrink is beautiful and is wearing sexy lingerie. She's going to solve his sex problems the old-fashioned way: by sucking and fucking his dick back to life.
The shrink is 40-year-old Cindy Gold, who happens to be wearing alluring lingerie. We don't know if this guy is going to go home and fuck his wife, but we have a good idea he's going to come back to Dr. Gold for some more of her special treatment.
Cindy is a divorcee and mom. She said she likes men who know what they want. This guy doesn't know what he wants, but Cindy wants his cock anyway.
What gets her off best: "Licking and kissing."
She's sexually assertive. She definitely is here.
She likes to be watched while having sex. She loves cock and pussy just about equally. Basically, she's more cut out for this than she is for being a psychologist.

Duration: 30:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7642kbps
Audio: 181kbps

Download 40-year-old Cindy Gold fixes her patient's hard-on proble

Old 11-21-2023, 03:48 PM

Default Larissa Clip

Larissa Clip

This mature with the big lips is in the sexual bloom of her life. She doesn't hesitate to use toys and before you know it she satisfied her own sexual desires. Just click on that play button to check out her sexy wet pussy.

Duration: 25:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6138kbps

Download Larissa Clip

Lauren Phillips - Keeping My Stepson Up Until Midnight 640p

Genres: Ball Sucking, Big Areolas, Big Ass, Big Boobs, Big Dick, Blowjob, Bras, Cowgirl, Girl Orgasm, Girl-Boy, Hairy Pussy, Lingerie, New Years, Panties, Passion, POV, Pussy Licking, Redhead, Rough Sex, Tall Girls, Titty Fuck

Bigtit stepmommy Lauren Phillips is intent on keeping her stepson, Ricky Spanish, up until midnight to ring in the new year. Ricky is so tired that he can't help himself; he's constantly on the verge of falling asleep. When Lauren can't get through to Ricky by talking to him, she gets the bright idea to put on some hot lingerie that shows off those incredible tits of hers and teasing him into staying awake. Ricky is a bit on the shy side and would never ask for his stepmom's affections, but with Lauren offering her body to him freely, he puts up a token resistance at best.
It's not long before Lauren has shoved her knockers into Ricky's face and insisted that he go ahead and feel them up. While Ricky is hefting those heavy sweater puppies, Lauren instructs him to lick the nipples, which Ricky does gladly enough. Lauren's next trick is to lay back on the couch and have Ricky slide her lingerie thong aside so he can get a look at her trimmed muff. With Lauren guiding him verbally the whole time, Ricky finds himself finger banging his horny stepmother. That's just the beginning of their fun together, so Lauren has them relocate to the bedroom so she can really rock Ricky's world.With Ricky naked on the bed, Lauren begins their fuck fest with a hot BJ and a titty fuck. That lets her gradually move up Ricky's body so she can sink down onto his hardon and ride him in cowgirl. Watching those big titties bounce is a great punctuation to Ricky's stepmother riding his dick! Lauren gets on her hands and knees next, which lets Ricky enjoy the way her big ass jiggles as he bangs her in doggy. She's insatiable, rolling onto her side next so her stepson can spoon behind her and give it to her once again. On her back, Lauren insists that Ricky greet the new year by pulling out and covering her delectable bosom in a big shot of cum.

Duration: 37:29
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 870kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 266.0 MB

Download Lauren Phillips - Keeping My Stepson Up Until Midnight 640p

Summer Vixen - The Vixen of Wall Street

Cast: Summer Vixen

Summer is a badass milf, and she has no time for Ryan's bullshit. But their relationship is spicy, and sometimes, a lover's quarrel makes for really intense sex. This is precisely the case, and being mad at Ryan makes Summer's pussy wet with anticipation. Wearing a pink dress and no panties, Summer tells Ryan he's going to fuck her and he had better fuck her good. He doesn't disappoint and pounds the lusty milf's brains out. Don't just jerk off to this video once - those are rookie numbers and you gotta pump those numbers up!

Duration: 47:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4299kbps

Download Summer Vixen - The Vixen of Wall Street

Fat grandma rides a cock like a professional

Studio: Heatwave
Cast: NA
Genres: BBW, Hardcore, Facial

Fat old sl*t takes bald dude's cock deep in her hairy swollen muff right there on the spot. That kinky granny really knows how to ride a stiffed schlong!

Duration: 21:50
Video: 1260x700, AVC (H.264), 3675kbps

File size: 608.6 MB

Download Fat grandma rides a cock like a professional

Jill Taylor

Jill Has to be the nicest girl we have had on the bus. A shame you know how its ends; and after she was even willing to give us gas money. She thinks Johnny is cute so a little cash wasn't even a factor in getting her to suck him.She asked him would he be comfortable putting it in her ass. Johnny enthusiastically says yes. He fucks her in the ass or should I say pounds out her ass all over the bus. After he shoots cum all over her, she sucks the rest out like a veteran freak. It's always the nice ones.

Duration: 35:30

Download Jill Taylor

Old 11-21-2023, 07:52 PM

Default Lolly Dames - I Tittyfucked My Mother-In-Law

Lolly Dames - I Tittyfucked My Mother-In-Law

Nick Strokes and his wife's parent, Lolly Dames, are doing some catching up since Nick and his wife are currently staying over at Lolly's house. Lolly tells Nick that she could hear him and his wife having sex last night. Nick is embarrassed and apologizes for the noise, but Lolly longingly says that her own husband hasn't been giving her enough sex lately... maybe NICK could give her what she's craving.

Duration: 33:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5134kbps

Download Lolly Dames - I Tittyfucked My Mother-In-Law

Justine Jakobs works up a sweat riding client's cock

Joey takes Justine Jakobs' yoga class because he wants a reason to get to know her better. Lucky for him, he's better at fucking than he is at yoga. Justine is lucky as well as instead of continuing to try and teach him yoga, she can get a good orgasm and stress relief by fucking instead.

Duration: 42:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

Download Justine Jakobs works up a sweat riding client's cock

Julia North - Julia North Brings Home A Young Stud From the Club

With her husband away, Julia North went out on the town to find someone fun to bring home and it looks like she found one! Wasting no time bringing him into her bedroom and sitting him down on the bed while she's still in her little black dress, thigh high stockings, and high heels, she straddles him and takes off his shirt before doing a sexy little striptease down to her lacy bra and panties, and uses her feet to caress his hard cock while rubbing her pussy outside of her panties. After pulling her natural MILF tits out, she strips off his pants and boxers and tit-fucks, then sucks, his cock for a bit before stripping off her panties and sliding her pussy onto his dick, grinding and riding and bouncing around in cowgirl and reverse cowgirl, then riding his face for a bit. He bends her over to fuck her hard from behind, then more cowgirl, then missionary, until he pulls out and shoots a big load all over her shaved milf pussy.

Duration: 19:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7256kbps

Download Julia North - Julia North Brings Home A Young Stud From the Club

Lauren Phillips - Creaming The MILF's Cookies 480p video

Release Year: 2021

Horny Milf Lauren Phillips is baking cookies in the kitchen and then decides she wants her husband's cock... But he's late for work! Cold fish hubby tells her he's keeping his shortbread to himself, despite Lauren's double D's and perfect round ass. When a frustrated Lauren starts fingering herself in the kitchen and moaning loudly, her husband's pervy son Juan, home on break, sneakily spies on her. When she leaves to get a butt plug from the bedroom, Juan leaves his own pervy mark on Lauren's baking, poking all her cookies into the shape of tits! When Lauren busts him licking tit cookies and ruining her hard work, lucky Juan doesn't get punished... Instead he gets exactly want he wanted: to motorboat Lauren's huge boobs, eat her wet pussy, pop out her butt plug, and fuck her tight ass right under her husband's nose!

Duration: 39:29
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 720kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 245.0 MB

Download Lauren Phillips - Creaming The MILF's Cookies 480p video

Milfs Take Miami - Part 3

In the finale of this wild and sloppy series, the daring Alexis Fawx finally has her moment to reconnect with lost driver James Angel as our MILFs celebrate their last night in Miami. Knowing that they need to leave an impression, Alexis, CJ Miles, and Natasha Nice go harder than anyone else - all eyes are on them! Whether it's in the hotel lobby, 8th Street, or the bar tops of VIP clubs, these MILFs are taking over and leaving with a bang! They landed all pristine and business, now they're going to leave satisfied and drooling. And that can only happen if Alexis finally has that missed connection rail her tight ass right in the middle of a packed dance floor.

Duration: 26:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5126kbps
Audio: 129kbps

Old 11-21-2023, 08:14 PM

Default Filthy Horny MILF Alice Maze Gets Hard Anal And Sloppy Bl...

Filthy Horny MILF Alice Maze Gets Hard Anal And Sloppy Blowjob

Filthy horny MILF Alice Maze enjoys hard fucking and proper pussy gaping from our filthy gaper Kamil Klein. This filthy, sl*tty minded woman experienced long hard action with gaping, fucking and great sloppy blowjob. Jeny wants to show everybody, how good sl*tt she is exclusively. Hard Anal And Sloppy Blowjob

Duration: 40:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4008kbps
Audio: 497kbps

Download Filthy Horny MILF Alice Maze Gets Hard Anal And Sloppy Blowjob

Phoenix Marie - Banging Her Bikini Booty

Blonde bombshell Phoenix Marie soaks up the sun in her tight and tiny bikini before going for a swim. Dripping wet and down to fuck, Phoenix gets a hardcore dicking from Keiran Lee to keep her feeling hot after a cool dip in the pool.

Duration: 29:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4946kbps

Download Phoenix Marie - Banging Her Bikini Booty

Kat Chase - First Timer Kat Chase Makes The Right Choice

Hungry for big cock sexy wife Kat Chase was very happy to see her husband's best friend Alex pull up in his car as he lets Kat know on a call that he has changed his mind and will consider the proposition!

Duration: 35:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5821kbps
Audio: 122kbps

Sofie Marie - Athletic MILF Begs Her Stepson For Cock

Big Tits MILF Sofie Marie sucks her stepsons hard cock before begging him to fuck her brains out.

Duration: 18:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8833kbps

Download Sofie Marie - Athletic MILF Begs Her Stepson For Cock

Lauren Phillips - Keeping My Stepson Up Until Midnight 960p

Bigtit stepmommy Lauren Phillips is intent on keeping her stepson, Ricky Spanish, up until midnight to ring in the new year. Ricky is so tired that he can't help himself; he's constantly on the verge of falling asleep. When Lauren can't get through to Ricky by talking to him, she gets the bright idea to put on some hot lingerie that shows off those incredible tits of hers and teasing him into staying awake. Ricky is a bit on the shy side and would never ask for his stepmom's affections, but with Lauren offering her body to him freely, he puts up a token resistance at best.

Duration: 37:29
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1458kbps

File size: 436.3 MB

Download Lauren Phillips - Keeping My Stepson Up Until Midnight 960p

Old 11-22-2023, 04:00 AM

Default Seduced Into Bisexuality

Seduced Into Bisexuality

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Hot Clits Video
Cast: Tom, Carl Hubay, Connie
Genres: Bi, Older, Anal, DP, All sex

Bisexuality is fun! Watch a mature bisexual threesome unfold in "Seduced Into Bisexuality." Carl's trying to introduce a friend of his to the bi-scene and uses Connie as bait. Tom shows up while Carl and Connie are fucking and learns firsthand what it's like to fuck a hot piece of ass while sucking a thick cock.

Format: avi
Duration: 31:29
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1461kbps

File size: 368.7 MB

Download Seduced Into Bisexuality

40-year-old Cindy Gold fixes her patient's hard-on proble

A guy goes to a shrink. He's having sex problems with his wife. The shrink is beautiful and is wearing sexy lingerie. She's going to solve his sex problems the old-fashioned way: by sucking and fucking his dick back to life.
The shrink is 40-year-old Cindy Gold, who happens to be wearing alluring lingerie. We don't know if this guy is going to go home and fuck his wife, but we have a good idea he's going to come back to Dr. Gold for some more of her special treatment.
Cindy is a divorcee and mom. She said she likes men who know what they want. This guy doesn't know what he wants, but Cindy wants his cock anyway.
What gets her off best: "Licking and kissing."
She's sexually assertive. She definitely is here.
She likes to be watched while having sex. She loves cock and pussy just about equally. Basically, she's more cut out for this than she is for being a psychologist.

Duration: 30:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7642kbps
Audio: 181kbps

Download 40-year-old Cindy Gold fixes her patient's hard-on proble

Marina T. (73) - Dinner at granny

Release Year: 2018
Genres: All sex, Blowjob, Cunnilingus, Mature, Granny, Cumshot

After dinner this horny grandma gets fucked hard by her toyboy.

Duration: 37:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4975kbps

Download Marina T. (73) - Dinner at granny

Amelie Azzure

Amelie Azzure, a 47-year-old redhead from the Czech Republic, had been away for six years since her last appearance at 40SomethingMag.We figured that like most of our women, she came, she checked an item off her bucket list, she came and she went back to her normal life, never to be seen again, a woman now walking around with a naughty secret.
But Amelie never forgot those two times she fucked for us. Those two big porn cocks she sucked. The way they fucked her long and hard. She wanted more of that, so she came back. And today, she's getting what she wants. She's getting her big tits sucked and her fine pussy eaten and fucked.

Duration: 22:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7464kbps
Audio: 176kbps

Download Amelie Azzure

Jess Nova

Tired and dirty from her big baseball game, Jess Nova wants to relax by touching her pussy and lounging in her living room. Unfortunately for her,Danny D is a clean freak who's upset that Jess dragged dirt all over his clean couch. Taking his concerns seriously, Jess Novastrips out of her socks, her shirt, and her shorts, putting on a sexy show for Danny. Deciding a little messwon't hurt anyone, Danny gets Jess to deepthroat his cock before pounding her tightpussy and making her cum over and over again. Once she's soakedand satisfied, Danny blows his load all over her face!

Duration: 28:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5008kbps
Audio: 126kbps