All new members must read the forum rules before posting to the forum !!!

CLICK HERE to read FORUM RULES!

Go Back   Amateur Voyeur Forum > Voyeur and Exhibitionist Pictures & Videos attached to forum > Girls caught peeing

Old 05-20-2017, 08:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rekon View Post
The site works, but the admin deceives people,on his forum some videos can only be downloaded if you bought a premium subscription to Take * ile, after that, then you will need to write to him on the mail to find out the password for the archives. Answer from him will not follow and he will ignore you.
So be careful with this guy in the future.
The worst thing is that I did buy that premium subscription as requested but Schuettler was rude and told me that I didn't follow his affiliate link so I wasn't allowed to download those videos... making money on stolen videos wasn't enough for him, he also insisted on being paid the affiliate fee. What an asshole. That forum is dead to me.
The Following User Says Thank You to peevoyeur09 For This Useful Post:
laule51 (08-08-2017)

Old 06-25-2017, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peevoyeur09 View Post
The worst thing is that I did buy that premium subscription as requested but Schuettler was rude and told me that I didn't follow his affiliate link so I wasn't allowed to download those videos... making money on stolen videos wasn't enough for him, he also insisted on being paid the affiliate fee. What an asshole. That forum is dead to me.
oh wow! Is much of his content exclusive? Or is it all sourced from other sites and forums?
The Following User Says Thank You to Janicejones76 For This Useful Post:
laule51 (08-08-2017)