All new members must read the forum rules before posting to the forum !!!

CLICK HERE to read FORUM RULES!

Go Back   Amateur Voyeur Forum > Voyeur and Exhibitionist Pictures & Videos attached to forum > Girls caught peeing

Old 01-16-2020, 02:27 PM

The first chapter of the visual novel has been out for some time. As I already wrote, pee scenes are not the main content. So far, the visual novel contains only one. I have little time now, so I only share the opening screen with the title of the visual novel. If you are interested, you can look for the visual novel. I recommend f95zone or itch.io as a source for finding links to download adult visual novels. They contain quick download links such as mega, nopy etc.

The next image I'm sharing now is not in the visual novel. I'm just playing with DaZ studio, testing the shaping of clothes, customizing locations for the next chapters, and learning to optimize scenes to make them easier to render.
Attached Thumbnails
screenshot0001.jpg  

daz_test2.jpg  

Last edited by joecoe; 01-16-2020 at 02:43 PM.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to joecoe For This Useful Post:
dpbwrl (02-10-2020), fastrunnr (01-16-2020), Gypsywashere (01-17-2020), heinzw (02-01-2020), jbloggs12ppppppp (02-05-2020), observer (01-25-2020), saugruessel (01-16-2020), shredder (01-18-2020), stug2 (01-17-2020)

Old 01-24-2020, 02:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joecoe View Post
I'm playing with Daz Studio again. Rendering this scene is quite harsh for my old poor laptop, especially in these summer heats. Reaching this quality requires about 3 hours rendering. Longer render time could improve the result and reduce noise.
And even so, I had to reduce the resolution of textures and mesh resolution of some objects, so that the scene would fit into my GPU's memory and the Iray render engine would not fall into the CPU rendering, which is significantly slower.
great

Old 02-04-2020, 06:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joecoe View Post
In order not to spam the "Art / Comic / Cartoon Pee Pictures" thread here I will share my creations. I'm not a professional artist, so I only play for fun with positions and environment time to time.

If someone has ideas about certain situations, you can share these ideas and I will try to create the ones I like the most.

I will start with the first responce to request I obtained through pm:

"girl peeing on the toilet floor because someone is using it and then she gets caught"
Where did you take these pics i cant find this map in the studio

Old 02-09-2020, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakuru Kusagari View Post
Where did you take these pics i cant find this map in the studio
I think they were imported maps from other Illusion games. I think I downloaded these maps from hongfire or anime-sharing.
But as far as I know, hongfire has been down for some time. But I haven't worked with Honey Select Studio for some time now, because I've been playing with Daz 3D in recent months. So I don't have much overview of what's going on around Illusion games.

Tags
anime, comics, original content, peeing, selfmade