All new members must read forum rules before start to post on forum !!!

CLICK HERE to read FORUM RULES!

Go Back   Amateur Voyeur Forum > Amateur Pictures > Party girls, Drunk girls

Please Support Amateur Voyeur Forum !!!
Buy legal PORN DVD's in our partner's Porno DVD Shop


Watch FREE sex shows and chat with models

Register for FREE!
PLEASE DONATE

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #571  
Old 12-07-2016, 02:44 PM
Shub Shub is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 52 Times in 1 Post
Default FELIX centerfolds UCL

College students from University College London great enf poses
Attached Thumbnails
2007_1368_A.jpg  

2011_1497_A.jpg  

2012_1525_A.jpg  

2010_1477_A.jpg  

2013_1542_A.jpg  

2013_1535_A.jpg  

2011_1480_A.jpg  

2012_1520_A.jpg  

2012_1528_A.jpg  

2009_1430_A.jpg  

Reply With Quote
The Following 52 Users Say Thank You to Shub For This Useful Post:
+LanA+ (12-07-2016), 89xman (03-14-2017), avfvoy1 (03-06-2017), baggo (02-23-2017), baliste (03-19-2018), banya2 (03-07-2017), Barbobot (08-13-2017), baum (12-15-2016), berns (12-25-2016), bigshot (03-24-2017), bobalo (03-02-2017), Bosse (02-07-2017), boster (12-27-2016), Botellin (12-07-2016), catrin1 (01-15-2017), charger166 (02-01-2017), charly67 (12-21-2017), charlz (12-09-2016), cindy22m (12-08-2016), cojah (05-12-2018), erwan21a (12-27-2016), Filou92 (03-13-2017), folc (12-26-2016), hashme (02-19-2017), hasl (12-11-2016), inca_D_marte (12-19-2016), jamesmay (12-27-2016), kartman (12-07-2016), Klervvs (12-13-2016), laule51 (08-25-2017), limaf (12-22-2016), Mastkalandar83 (06-04-2018), Merlin1989 (05-20-2018), mikeviewline (12-16-2016), mitsotakis (01-12-2018), nightcrawler01 (10-02-2018), nm81 (03-15-2017), observer (03-16-2017), Peebody (02-23-2017), ratbol (10-05-2017), rimu57 (02-10-2017), rjorge (12-16-2016), shredder (01-18-2017), sravan32 (12-18-2016), tbs24 (02-28-2017), Teck2 (01-29-2018), tonka13 (12-08-2016), traser310 (02-23-2017), Uno (01-29-2017), watcherxxx (12-08-2016), wxwxtt (12-20-2016), yabadoo (12-25-2016)

  #572  
Old 12-25-2016, 09:52 PM
yabadoo yabadoo is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Norway
Posts: 105
Thanks: 239
Thanked 400 Times in 54 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shub View Post
College students from University College London great enf poses
Woah! More like this please!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to yabadoo For This Useful Post:
leanne30 (12-28-2016)

  #573  
Old 01-11-2017, 09:30 AM
edgarr edgarr is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 4
Thanks: 80
Thanked 4 Times in 1 Post
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
with nudity and ENF
Nice pics. Thaks for sharing!
Reply With Quote

  #574  
Old 01-27-2017, 10:32 PM
CykaBylat CykaBylat is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rimfire View Post
Ballongdansen 2006 part 1 and 2

I have more. Should I upload it here?
Thanks for this, if you have anything newer please post too
Reply With Quote

  #575  
Old 02-20-2017, 10:51 PM
porpor77 porpor77 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 3
Thanks: 1
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gillolo View Post
hi everybody, I think it's my first post (I have been user of the forum for some years but haven't read it for a while)
i'm very sad seeing that this section is month after month always less full of content...
I'm writing here but I refer to all videos about "amateurs" getting naked in public...college initiation, wet shirt contests, strip contest in discos and pubs and so on.

It's my favourite kind of content, when you see random REAL amateur girls getting naked in front of a crowd...sometimes more exciting than normal porn
But every time I search for example "wet shirt contest" on the google videos section, I find always less new stuff and always the same old videos...the old animalada student initiations, the 2006-2007 atarazana, some old parties...It really looks like come new good content is missing
Surely I think it's for the fact that more and more places forbid the use of phones and cameras during these contests while years ago there were so few people having a camera and almost nobody uploaded it on the web that the matter was not important...now it probably has became more strict.

What I really hate is when I found some "real" amateur videos of this kind, like the nebraskacoeds series, or tequila frogs, or the party boats, where it looks all staged and the girls looks like normal whores and not more or less shy girls stripping in public for the first time..Really hate it :/
I noticed the same. I do believe that videos are being made but that student societies keep them out off the normal chanells. Fearing proscecution or legal action by the victims. In some countries it is illegal to post videos confined by the police. Sweden is the best example.

I've stayed in Asia (Thailand, Singapore and Korea) for many years. They have very tough initiations. Photos and clips circulate in student networks or intranets which cannot be visited by outsiders. Even if you try to become a member some websites won't accept without a student id card. My Thai girlfriend told a little bit about what went on during a rapnong (thai word for hazing) . Most girls have to strip. Everything takes place in a closed area or on a beach. In the last five years much has been forbidden (Singapore is very tough). In Korea after the scandal in Ilsan the government started to check thoroughly.

My niece in Belgium told me that schachtenverkoop still takes place. She studies in Brussels. One year ago she had to take part in a Miss Marleentje game. Now a big scandal in Belgium. At that time she started as a student and one society came inside unannounced when they were doing a sports day in the gym. Ladies had to stand in line and the three winners had to do a lapdance. Of course no photo's survived. Although she saw some iphones making clips. Of course the society itself denies any force or videotaping.They even claim most girls loved it. (Mesacosa VUB brussels is the society)

Personally I think some of them do. I remember my own initiation on high school when was 16 years old. It happened in the south of holland by the end of the seventies.For three days we went to a holiday resort in the middle of a forest. The aim was to get to know each other better. A bit like the Nollning in Sweden. The gym teacher that went with us lost control a bit. During daytime a few of my classmates went out and bought alcohol in a local shops( no real age verification in those days) Because we drank in the evening the elderly students encouraged by two drunken gymteachers organized a kind of truth or dare game. We all ended up in our underwear. I can tell many felt shy. But a few girls (probably because they drank) went bazoon. At that time I felt like a mouse. Later I looked different at it. Because of that experience I always kept interest in public stripping. Altough I never did again. Sad no pictures were made or survived. Also many of those called "scandals" never made it to the newspapers. One of the gym teacher got transferred and that was it.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to porpor77 For This Useful Post:
Robott (02-22-2017)

  #576  
Old 02-26-2017, 01:22 PM
porpor77 porpor77 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 3
Thanks: 1
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pommish View Post
Don't think these have been posted. 134 pics, probably Belgian girls. I think you will like them so go ahead and thank me

Some examples and first zip.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pommish View Post
Don't think these have been posted. 134 pics, probably Belgian girls. I think you will like them so go ahead and thank me

Some examples and first zip.
Hi Pommish

You are right. These photos came from a large set posted on image fap. This is indeed an initiation (doop ) or a contest (TD = the dansant) in Bruxelees. Probably at Jefke a place notorious for holding these kind of contests. Part are freshmen. part are members of the student society. It is the computertechnology section of VUB (free university of Brussels = vrije universiteit brussels) holding these contest every year.
Imo I think it is an initiation. Because on a TD they rarely let their own members strip anymore. These look like amateurs and not professional strippers which makes it in my view more exciting.

In Belgian most student organisations force you to strip. This can happen at the end of the initiation (doop) or if you want to become a member of a fraternity ( schachtenverkoop). In the era 2000 up to 20009 the internet was full of photo's about these events. Unfortunately the police, press and the universities themselves are wachtching the web 24 hours. Many student societies cannot survive without government suport so after a few scandals they instructed their members to keep a low profile.

Also the initiation itself takes place on a "secret" location only known to members and VIP's. There the students have to strip naked (no exceptions made) and perform. Before they are being put through a schedule of heavy tests (a kind of endurance). Making photo's or telling anything about the initiation rules itself is strictly prohibited. This set is interesting. Probably some security staff or a false member got inside and shoot some photo's. Nowadays you won't find them. I remember in the early 2000's just going on student forums or websites in Belgium could get you a lot of free pictures. Until the press came and all the fun was over.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to porpor77 For This Useful Post:
pommish (02-27-2017)


  #577  
Old 02-27-2017, 10:06 PM
pommish pommish is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 7
Thanks: 565
Thanked 194 Times in 6 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by porpor77 View Post
Hi Pommish

You are right. These photos came from a large set posted on image fap. This is indeed an initiation (doop ) or a contest (TD = the dansant) in Bruxelees. Probably at Jefke a place notorious for holding these kind of contests. Part are freshmen. part are members of the student society. It is the computertechnology section of VUB (free university of Brussels = vrije universiteit brussels) holding these contest every year.
Imo I think it is an initiation. Because on a TD they rarely let their own members strip anymore. These look like amateurs and not professional strippers which makes it in my view more exciting.

In Belgian most student organisations force you to strip. This can happen at the end of the initiation (doop) or if you want to become a member of a fraternity ( schachtenverkoop). In the era 2000 up to 20009 the internet was full of photo's about these events. Unfortunately the police, press and the universities themselves are wachtching the web 24 hours. Many student societies cannot survive without government suport so after a few scandals they instructed their members to keep a low profile.

Also the initiation itself takes place on a "secret" location only known to members and VIP's. There the students have to strip naked (no exceptions made) and perform. Before they are being put through a schedule of heavy tests (a kind of endurance). Making photo's or telling anything about the initiation rules itself is strictly prohibited. This set is interesting. Probably some security staff or a false member got inside and shoot some photo's. Nowadays you won't find them. I remember in the early 2000's just going on student forums or websites in Belgium could get you a lot of free pictures. Until the press came and all the fun was over.
Wow, nice

But if all student are made to get nekkid there must be pics and vids somewhere!? We need to find them!!
Reply With Quote

  #578  
Old 03-11-2017, 06:16 AM
porpor77 porpor77 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 3
Thanks: 1
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pommish View Post
Wow, nice

But if all student are made to get nekkid there must be pics and vids somewhere!? We need to find them!!
The problem is that most student organisations are afraid to loose government support. So sometimes photo's emerge on facebook but disappear very fast. Student.be offers some photo's from the past but all are watermarked. So I cannot post them. Also the interesting stuff has been left out. Students themselves don't want to join forums like this. Faring they might be kicked out of their society.
Reply With Quote

  #579  
Old 03-12-2017, 01:22 AM
mosgout mosgout is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 2
Thanks: 1
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

These pics came from a contest during a wet t-shirt event at a student party, not a initiation (you can see that as the girls an stage already have a student hat marking the membership to the community, and there are "civilians" in the attendance).

Students are not actually forced to strip during tests, "auctions" or the initiation itself, they just don't care or on the opposite pushed to assert the "NO". So yes there are exceptions to nudity. Also members of the associations themselves are often very ok with nudity

Initiation location is known and quite visible, outsiders are just kicked out.

There is no watch over the web like the religious associations do regularly (which often lead to trials in justice or fatwah according to the religions). It was just mutual dissuasion that allowed to keep the galleries to private access. (remember David Cameron's hazing history ? The person who leaked it must have been really desperate to get the check from the tabloid.). Leaks came mostly from computer or web gallery hacks

The fun is over now because of social media. Kids don't know anymore what is a web board and prefer to use the facebook page of the association (so no more public and private gallery anymore because of the fb boob detection). They are aware of the image so "fun stuff" is shared through very direct channels and they use the filter feature of the snap-like apps for cell-phone footage


(source : I studied in Brussels during the oughties)
Reply With Quote

  #580  
Old 03-17-2017, 04:42 PM
nwit99 nwit99 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mosgout View Post
These pics came from a contest during a wet t-shirt event at a student party, not a initiation (you can see that as the girls an stage already have a student hat marking the membership to the community, and there are "civilians" in the attendance).

Students are not actually forced to strip during tests, "auctions" or the initiation itself, they just don't care or on the opposite pushed to assert the "NO". So yes there are exceptions to nudity. Also members of the associations themselves are often very ok with nudity

Initiation location is known and quite visible, outsiders are just kicked out.

There is no watch over the web like the religious associations do regularly (which often lead to trials in justice or fatwah according to the religions). It was just mutual dissuasion that allowed to keep the galleries to private access. (remember David Cameron's hazing history ? The person who leaked it must have been really desperate to get the check from the tabloid.). Leaks came mostly from computer or web gallery hacks

The fun is over now because of social media. Kids don't know anymore what is a web board and prefer to use the facebook page of the association (so no more public and private gallery anymore because of the fb boob detection). They are aware of the image so "fun stuff" is shared through very direct channels and they use the filter feature of the snap-like apps for cell-phone footage


(source : I studied in Brussels during the oughties)
Sorry the policy of the Solvay a student society in Brussels is quite the opposite. My niece studies there and is a member. The "doop" is naked for men and ladies can wear a slip. If you refuse you won't pass a full member. So how voluntary it is in fact. She refused to give me more information and said I should read their doop policy. Also the famous miss Marleentje contest. Many girls complained nearly being forced to take part in the dancing. No real nudity was involved.Maybe in the past students loved it. Right now there is a kind of fatwah going on. I visited a few of these TD events myself. Mostly they hire professional strippers. Some dumb newspapers think they are students. The difference is easy to detect. I agree that most material if it occurs goes by direct private channels or appears very fast on twitter or facebook before it is whiped out. Further it is true that the students of today don't post on forums or websites like this. They are all twitter and facebook minded.
Reply With Quote

Reply

Tags
college initiation, initiations

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump