All new members must read the forum rules before posting to the forum !!!

CLICK HERE to read FORUM RULES!

Go Back   Amateur Voyeur Forum > Original photos and videos made by members of forum > Self made amateur photos and videos

Old 09-18-2017, 05:50 AM

Default Attempt at a random fb contact to be a model

Ok,

So I started on this adventure recently to convince random, amateur women to pose for me, to be come a model. If you've read my recent adventure, then I think you'll know where I got my inspiration.

Well, this is what transpired tonight in the past few hours, still going on as we speak.....
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to miahni For This Useful Post:
bbb1369 (09-19-2017), Coolbreeze5414 (09-20-2017), erinadams96 (09-19-2017), mudrunner1 (09-18-2017), xpertvision (09-18-2017)

Old 09-18-2017, 05:51 AM

Transcript:

Me: Hi, if you are truly interested, I have a contract with a clothing company that I am trying to fill. Let me know if you are interested and I can provide more details.

Her: Hi there yes I am very interested! I've been trying to find a way into the modelling industry for quite some time now if you could send me more details I'd really like to get started asap
How do I get started ?

Me: Hi, well I have a current contract for a clothing company. I'm trying to find models to fit the job now. I need to submit a portfolio of you and if they select it, I have my expenses paid and I come to you for the shoot. They also send you clothing that you get to keep after as well.
I am working on submissions now
Let me know if you can

Couple of hours pass…..

Me: Hi. I'm submitting more models for the Halloween shoot. Are you interested?

Her: I really interested! I love being in front of a camera and know I have the potential to be an awesome model but I just do not have a camera for me to put together a portfolio for you
Oops sorry didn't mean to video call

Me: Hi. Sorry I'm on my pad in the lab so I can't take a call but I'm here. You don't have a camera at all for samples?

Sent her a couple of photos…

Just a quick view of what I'm working on

Her: I have a camera on my phone that's all
Would that work

Me: That's fine. They need to see that you are comfortable in front of the camera and with yourself and your body. Selfies is what makes the world go round these days

Her: And would I send them to you ? Also does it matter outfit wise ?

Me: I am having them hold out for me. Are you able to do some now or are you busy?

Her: How many shots do you need ?

Me: Outfit wise doesn't really matter. Items that will allow them to view your body and say yes or no. These photos are only for selection so they do get destroyed after. So be as set and revealing as you can to get your foot in the door. Then you pick your own shoots. Heels. Stocking. Lingerie. Etc. Anything you have
Yes to me for now until the deal is signed then you work with me and them. Depends on how many outfits you van prepare but say 10 to 15 photos per outfit

Sends me a few of her basic photos…

Her: Here are a few I have taken recently
Are they ok?
Could we use these ? Ill also take mlre

Me: They don't tell a story of what you can do though. They do like the spur of the moment mirror selfies in what you can out together from your drawer
I can include them in the prep

Her: Ok can I have them sent to you by tomorrow ? I have a few things I want to get

Me: Ok that would be fine, what are you getting? Is it at all possible to do maybe 10 right now, completely random but will get them to say, "we will wait for her!"?

Her: Bigger mirror and wanted to get more sexier pieces

Me: Ok that would be fantastic, they will love it and I know they will approve your shoot then. What can we do to keep them interested now?
I understand that it's late but if we can win this it will be great
They will love that skirt absolutely

Her: Awesome actually one of my favorite outfits

Me: Was that taken just now?

Her: No it was yesterday
So sorry I keep pressing that button don't mean to

Me: That's fine it's no bother

Her: So where are you located ?
How does this all even work ?
Just a little skeptical

Me: I live in xxxxxxxx but I travel around mostly for photoshoots. If the models that I submit are approved, then they approve my budget to travel. I was in xxxxxx recently as well and would plan to come back
so I submit the samples to the company review group. If they approve you based on your submission, they will approve all of my expenses and will also pay for your outfits as well for the shoot (it's there clothes anyway lol). And you get to keep them.
I've found that this allows for flexibility of most models I speak with.
I do not get what I call "barbie dolls" for any shoots. I prefer natural looking women, not fake/plastic

Her: Oh okay makes sense. Does it matter that im shorter ? Like 5'3 because I have had a lot of people turn me down due to my height
Im all natural

Me: and that is one of the reasons why I prefer natural. So much talent is passed because of these companies who cater only to "plastic"

Her: I hate seeing women cover up with all that contouring stuff

Me: If you can pose and be sexy and make the camera melt because it wants to be with you, then it doesn't matter what size you are
I DO NOT edit my photos. If it didn't work during the shoot, I'll take it again
Her: I agree %

Me:Are you looking at this to supplement your income or do you have other sources?

Her: Glad to see someone believe in natural beauty and no need to edit
Social media needs to stop with this whole perfect body look because everyone is beautiful in their own way
Supplement my sources
the photos I sent you, this girl is a little self conscious so she didn't want to be too revealing. I'm not sure if she will make their cut (fingers crossed). But keep that in mind when you are posing for your samples.

Several minutes pass….

Me: Are you still here? as I said, I understand that it's getting late for you

Her: Well confidence is kind of everything when it comes to being in front of the camera in my opinion so being self conscious is going to make it that much easier of a decision about it

Me: exactly!
Her: I'll check it out now then thanks
Me: Ok, and do you have the chance to take those other few this evening to get me started on the prep?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to miahni For This Useful Post:
bbb1369 (09-19-2017), Coolbreeze5414 (09-20-2017), dali (09-20-2017), erinadams96 (09-19-2017), xpertvision (09-21-2017)

Old 09-18-2017, 05:54 AM

The few photos she sent me to review. Fingers crossed.
Attached Thumbnails
img_001.jpg  

img_002.jpg  

img_003.jpg  

img_004.jpg  

img_005.jpg  

The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to miahni For This Useful Post:
Analeyes (10-07-2017), bbb1369 (09-19-2017), burn66 (09-18-2017), casey jones (10-08-2017), cindy22m (09-27-2017), Coolbreeze5414 (09-20-2017), dali (09-20-2017), erinadams96 (09-19-2017), kartman (10-09-2017), michael2 (09-18-2017), mudrunner1 (09-18-2017), nattefrost (09-26-2017), observer (09-25-2017), portsniffer (09-19-2017), potatohead55 (09-06-2022), Schmit (09-18-2017), seduny1 (09-20-2017), tassadar69 (09-18-2017), xpertvision (09-18-2017), xz662j (11-18-2017), yodayeti (09-18-2017)

Old 09-18-2017, 11:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miahni View Post
Ok,

So I started on this adventure recently to convince random, amateur women to pose for me, to be come a model. If you've read my recent adventure, then I think you'll know where I got my inspiration.

Well, this is what transpired tonight in the past few hours, still going on as we speak.....
this reminds me the good old days...

me and 2 other guys from differents parts of the world got the BEST girls online with a scam like that (girls from Portugal, Spain, Argentina, Brazil)

we spoke with some girls more than 1 year! but we got complete sets (they take photos for us and MSN webcam videos) nude nonude all kinds of stuff

some of the best sets online are our work (but many gigabytes are private and never surfaced the web)

i can give you some tips:

1º rule make a convincent website page (in this days its easy you can make a facebook page)

get some professional photos and post in your page as a example of your "model
agency"
get a good logo for the fake model agency
add girls you find good to your fake facebook "model agency" page and when you have
many a girls start speaking with them

2º talk as you are a lady BOOKER from the agency and not a man ! (this way they will get
confortable and send you private and nude photos or pose to you in video chat nude)

3º send photos as example so they can imitate (ask them to take the photos with her
phone/camera)

im retired and i dont do this for more than 10 years but i can guarantee you me and a few friends got the best girls online this way and we have a collection of many gigabytes (things you cant imagine)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xpertvision For This Useful Post:
bbb1369 (09-19-2017), Coolbreeze5414 (09-20-2017)

Old 09-19-2017, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpertvision View Post
this reminds me the good old days...

me and 2 other guys from differents parts of the world got the BEST girls online with a scam like that (girls from Portugal, Spain, Argentina, Brazil)

we spoke with some girls more than 1 year! but we got complete sets (they take photos for us and MSN webcam videos) nude nonude all kinds of stuff

some of the best sets online are our work (but many gigabytes are private and never surfaced the web)

i can give you some tips:

1º rule make a convincent website page (in this days its easy you can make a facebook page)

get some professional photos and post in your page as a example of your "model
agency"
get a good logo for the fake model agency
add girls you find good to your fake facebook "model agency" page and when you have
many a girls start speaking with them

2º talk as you are a lady BOOKER from the agency and not a man ! (this way they will get
confortable and send you private and nude photos or pose to you in video chat nude)

3º send photos as example so they can imitate (ask them to take the photos with her
phone/camera)

im retired and i dont do this for more than 10 years but i can guarantee you me and a few friends got the best girls online this way and we have a collection of many gigabytes (things you cant imagine)
and where are those Gb's for us to see?! I'm from Portugal and would love to see if i find someone i know!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bbb1369 For This Useful Post:
felhasznalo211 (01-26-2024), Sama-el (10-06-2017)

Old 09-20-2017, 06:14 AM
Gold Member

Thanked 1,072 Times in 134 Posts

Nice Story. Looking forward to see the result

Old 09-20-2017, 10:09 PM

Nice pics, hopefully more are on the way.

Old 09-23-2017, 01:14 AM

Default Waiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by adhere88 View Post
Nice pics, hopefully more are on the way.
She went silent. I'm not going to push her. So I'm trying other angles with others, will post when I do have more.

Old 09-25-2017, 09:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miahni View Post
She went silent. I'm not going to push her. So I'm trying other angles with others, will post when I do have more.
Cant wait, how about the tease of a beach shoot somewhere hot, girls will do anything for a free holiday!
The Following User Says Thank You to jrtemple For This Useful Post:
Monstermash1 (12-26-2018)

Become a webcam model and earn big money!

READ HOW TO BECOME A WEBCAM MODEL (FEMALE, COUPLE OR MALE) HERE

Old 09-26-2017, 06:15 AM

hell yes i hope you get some lucky shots buddy