All new members must read the forum rules before posting to the forum !!!

CLICK HERE to read FORUM RULES!

Go Back   Amateur Voyeur Forum > Forum news, your feedback, questions and requests > Announcements, news, feedback, questions, requests

Old 11-29-2018, 12:09 AM

Default Can I watch her on skype/kik video chat?

I've always kind of wanted to jerk off to someone while they were on Skype or some video chat without them knowing.

Basically you and I would start a video call and you would turn it to the back cam so I can watch your wife/girlfriend/sister/whatever. She doesn't have to be doing anything sexy, but preferably be wearing something tight or revealing. You dont have to be hidden or anything, just dont let her know she is on cam.

You can watch me or not, either is fine with me.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nbpt14 For This Useful Post:
adam89uk (10-20-2020), Spirou09 (07-05-2020)

Old 07-05-2020, 02:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nbpt14 View Post
I've always kind of wanted to jerk off to someone while they were on Skype or some video chat without them knowing.

Basically you and I would start a video call and you would turn it to the back cam so I can watch your wife/girlfriend/sister/whatever. She doesn't have to be doing anything sexy, but preferably be wearing something tight or revealing. You dont have to be hidden or anything, just dont let her know she is on cam.

Same! I'd love to do this!
The Following User Says Thank You to Scarell1 For This Useful Post:
Spirou09 (07-05-2020)

Old 07-06-2020, 06:08 AM

Send a message via AIM to Spirou09 Send a message via Yahoo to Spirou09

Quote:

Ce serait magnifique

Old 07-09-2020, 07:26 AM

Who wants to let me watch your wife or gf? PM me

Quote:

Old 07-09-2020, 07:35 AM

I'm on kik.
Quote:

Last edited by bigperm1; 07-09-2020 at 07:36 AM. Reason: repeated twice